Kari Lake: Whistleblowers Rejected A Staggering Amount of Bad Ballots Which Higher Ups Pushed Thru

Before this is moved to conspiracy theories, which it should not, this is a not conspiracy. It is a ruling by the Supreme court of AZ.

Signature verification insures the vote is valid. When the signatures are compared they are supposed to match. It looks like almost all of them did not match were sent through. Lake has the chance to prove it. Maricopa has to allow a complete inspection. If they do not the election should be tossed.
OIP.mbprGF8jt6h5xWUtKr2-LgHaE8

How is this a conspiracy theory? First, the court ruled on this which makes it a FACT. Second illegal ballots with mismatched signatures from 2020 is what they are trying to jail Lake for.

Tell me why this was moved when it is fact. I want an answer. Or just admit the narrative is all that matters to you because the truth certainly does not.

How is this a conspiracy theory? First, the court ruled on this which makes it a FACT. Second illegal ballots with mismatched signatures from 2020 is what they are trying to jail Lake for.

Tell me why this was moved when it is fact. I want an answer. Or just admit the narrative is all that matters to you because the truth certainly does not.

R.a5cc368d517775e8a16abf57271c3be6

She can prove what she says. When she does Maricopa's election will be tossed like AZ. law says and Lake will be governor and the SOS and AG will also be replaced by the rightful winners.
"She can prove what she says." I guess this is another thread we will keep checking back on to see if it's happened yet.

Didn't happen. She got spanked and sent to the sidelines..again. You would think she'd just give it a rest. But no, run to the sycophants. Good job AZ, you dodged a bullet with this freak. :)
But hey, 1 out of 7...isn't bad?...right?? :auiqs.jpg:

They didn't decline the absurdly low bar for signature matching, which could be enough to throw the result into question.

So suck on that.

This is not funny. You do not have the right to decide what is a conspiracy theory. Can you prove it is a conspiracy? When you do let the AZ. Supreme Court know. You are a fucking coward, so you know.

ReadyBonyCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back