Kari Lake: Whistleblowers Rejected A Staggering Amount of Bad Ballots Which Higher Ups Pushed Thru

Has Maricopa's election been tossed yet?
Is Lake governor yet?
Has the SOS and AG been replaced yet?
If the MSM covered the story everyone would know. Why don't they let people know what a joke that election was? I know why. The people would not like what is going on and the MSM knows it. That is why they will not tell the whole story.

You keep trolling.

The joke is you and don't worry. We all know it.
No, the joke is on this country being manipulated by criminals and the media. you are just a very sad example of the scum that flock to what they see as the winning side. What they did to win and what they do to stay in power is nowhere near American justice and you think it does not matter. You are helping destroy this country because you are a coward and a gullible and stupid one on top of it.

If the MSM covered the story everyone would know. Why don't they let people know what a joke that election was? I know why. The people would not like what is going on and the MSM knows it. That is why they will not tell the whole story.

You keep trolling.
Of course, the ‘MSM’ are part of the ‘conspiracy.’

And no one is trolling, you have only yourself to blame, the consequence of your ridiculous lies and dishonesty.

Of course, the ‘MSM’ are part of the ‘conspiracy.’

And no one is trolling, you have only yourself to blame, the consequence of your ridiculous lies and dishonesty.
Yes, they are. Any fool can see when they do the dirty work of trashing real Americans for political gain. It is an essential element of fascism which is now our system of government.

You keep trolling.

Laughing.....you're a victim *again*, Last? This time by the 'media'?

Lake lost because she was a shit candidate who ran a bad campaign. Your conspiracy was not only laughed out of course, its completely unnecessary to explain the election results.

Yes, they are. Any fool can see when they do the dirty work of trashing real Americans for political gain. It is an essential element of fascism which is now our system of government.

Real Americans take personal responsibility. Lake, Trump and you.....always blame someone else for their failures.

Laughing.....you're a victim *again*, Last? This time by the 'media'?

Lake lost because she was a shit candidate who ran a bad campaign. Your conspiracy was not only laughed out of course, its completely unnecessary to explain the election results.
I never said I was a victim. I said the media lies and people like you are scared or just plain stupid. What part of that don't you understand?

I never said I was a victim. I said the media lies and people like you are scared or just plain stupid. What part of that don't you understand?

I just don't have much use for your endless conspiracy batshit. If you don't like the outcome, its a conspiracy. Trump loses in 2020, an elaborate conspiracy. Lake loses, a conspiracy. Courts rule against Lake, a conspiracy.

And you can't factually establish any of it.

Which is why you fail.

Real Americans take personal responsibility. Lake, Trump and you.....always blame someone else for their failures.
The personal responsibility they are taking is for the good of this country and every American who wants elections with integrity. If you cannot see that it is you that is taking absolutely no responsibility enabling criminals and liars intimidating people who disagree.

I just don't have much use for your endless conspiracy batshit. If you don't like the outcome, its a conspiracy. Trump loses in 2020, an elaborate conspiracy. Lake loses, a conspiracy. Courts rule against Lake, a conspiracy.

And you can't factually establish any of it.

Which is why you fail.
Maricopa is withholding the signature envelopes. Why? If there was no fraud only complete transparency can prove that. Why are they not cooperating? Again, the answer is more than obvious.

The personal responsibility they are taking is for the good of this country and every American who wants elections with integrity. If you cannot see that it is you that is taking absolutely no responsibility enabling criminals and liars intimidating people who disagree.

The personal responsibility they are taking is *nothing*. Trump took no responsibility for his loss. He blamed everyone but himself, his own campaign, his own foolish positioning. He actively worked to make sure that republican mail in voting was LOWER in the middle of a pandemic.

That's olympic level stupid.

Yet Trump, Lake, and you, blame anyone but Trump. You invented elaborate conspiracy theories based on the most ludicrously thin of claims. Have you read the Email that Powell based her accusations against Dominion? The lady offered nothing to back her claims, and babbled about how a GHOST talked to her and the FBI had tried to murder her.

It was the insane ramblings of a mental patient. And it was the literal basis of Trump's claims against Dominion.

And you believed it.

And even more irrational, you, Trump, and Lake all still cling to this stupidity. You're the living embodiment of Mark Twain's adage:

"Its easier to fool people than convince them they've been fooled."

The personal responsibility they are taking is *nothing*. Trump took no responsibility for his loss. He blamed everyone but himself, his own campaign, his own foolish positioning. He actively worked to make sure that republican mail in voting was LOWER in the middle of a pandemic.

That's olympic level stupid.

Yet Trump, Lake, and you, blame anyone but Trump. You invented elaborate conspiracy theories based on the most ludicrously thin of claims. Have you read the Email that Powell based her accusations against Dominion? The lady offered nothing to back her claims, and babbled about how a GHOST talked to her and the FBI had tried to murder her.

It was the insane ramblings of a mental patient. And it was the literal basis of Trump's claims against Dominion.

And you believed it.

And even more irrational, you, Trump, and Lake all still cling to this stupidity. You're the living embodiment of Mark Twain's adage:

"Its easier to fool people than convince them they've been fooled."
All I see from you is the established narrative. I do not believe it nor does the majority of this country. The MSM has the bullhorn and you are neck deep in lying bullshit. When you get an original thought come back and see me. I do not expect that to happen but I am not jaded enough not to believe in miracles. You have lost that ability and you suffer from it whether you realize or not.

All I see from you is the established narrative. I do not believe it nor does the majority of this country. The MSM has the bullhorn and you are neck deep in lying bullshit. When you get an original thought come back and see me. I do not expect that to happen but I am not jaded enough not to believe in miracles. You have lost that ability and you suffer from it whether you realize or not.
And by the 'established narrative', you mean the actual election results, and the actual standards of the law rather than your rambling conspiracy batshit?

Smiling....good.

And by the 'established narrative', you mean the actual election results, and the actual standards of the law rather than your rambling conspiracy batshit?

Smiling....good.
Actual results are not truthful results. We live in a post truth America. And it does not bother scum like you. You should be asking yourself why the Hell it doesn't.

Actual results are not truthful results. We live in a post truth America. And it does not bother scum like you. You should be asking yourself why the Hell it doesn't.

Says you, citing your conspiracy batshit. And you're a terrible source. You're the same hapless soul that swallowed Sidney Powell's delusional Dominion nonsense, based on an Email from a woman who talks with ghosts.

You're also the soul that insisted that Arizona should ignore its own Supreme Court rulings on the standards for overturning elections, and instead follow whatever pseudo-legal gibberish.

I'm so glad to disappoint you, tinfoil.

Says you, citing your conspiracy batshit. And you're a terrible source. You're the same hapless soul that swallowed Sidney Powell's delusional Dominion nonsense, based on an Email from a woman who talks with ghosts.

You're also the soul that insisted that Arizona should ignore its own Supreme Court rulings on the standards for overturning elections, and instead follow whatever pseudo-legal gibberish.

I'm so glad to disappoint you, tinfoil.
You are ignorant of AZ. law. Try again.

You are ignorant of AZ. law. Try again.

Again, says you. Your imagination isn't Arizona law.

Me, I quoted the judge and the standards of Arizona caselaw requiring that Lake prove ALL 4 of the following points:

1) That there was intentional sabotage of the voting machines
2) That this sabotage was intended to prevent her from winning
3) That the sabotage disenfranchised enough voters to swing the election.
4) That the outcome of the election would have been different

Says who? Says the Judge Thompson, citing Arizona law.

"Lake has "alleged intentional misconduct sufficient to affect the outcome of the election and thus has stated an issue of fact that requires going beyond the pleadings," Thompson wrote in the ruling. "Accordingly, Plaintiff must show at trial that the BOD printer malfunctions were intentional, and directed to affect the results of the election, and that such actions did actually affect the outcome."

You insisted that Thompson should have ignored the standards of Arizona caselaw and instead follow your inane pseudo-legal drivel, with yourself as your sole legal authority.

Laughing......no.

Last edited:
Again, says you. Your imagination isn't Arizona law.

Me, I quoted the judge and the standards of Arizona caselaw requiring that Lake prove ALL 4 of the following points:

1) That there was intentional sabotage of the voting machines
2) That this sabotage was intended to prevent her from winning
3) That the sabotage disenfranchised enough voters to swing the election.
4) That the outcome of the election would have been different
Says who? Says the Judge Thompson, citing Arizona law.

"Lake has "alleged intentional misconduct sufficient to affect the outcome of the election and thus has stated an issue of fact that requires going beyond the pleadings," Thompson wrote in the ruling. "Accordingly, Plaintiff must show at trial that the BOD printer malfunctions were intentional, and directed to affect the results of the election, and that such actions did actually affect the outcome."

You insisted that Thompson should have ignored the standards of Arizona caselaw and instead follow your inane pseudo-legal drivel, with yourself as your sole legal authority.

Laughing......no.
Old news.

Forum List

Back