Karma Is A B...Well, You Know: Former Notre Dame Professor Who Said, “Damn the Unvaccinated” Dies Two Weeks After Receiving 3rd Covid Shot

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
A former Notre Dame professor who routinely attacked unvaccinated people as “selfish” passed away after she received her 3rd Covid vaccine.

67-year-old Karen Croake Heisler received her first Pfizer Covid jab on January 13, 2021.

After getting the 3rd shot Heisler began having complications. Instead of blaming the shot he cursed the unvaccinated.

The reason he cursed the unvaccinated was because the hospital was filled with COVID-19 patients. Heisler made the assumption that every one of them were un-vaccinated patients, although he had no evidence to support his belief.

Why didn't his cardiologist attempt to send him to another hospital?

- Cardiologist / heart problems reported with the vaccine.

It was neither the unvaccinated nor COVID-19 that caused Heisler's health condition that eventually resulted in his death. It was already known complications of the vaccine.

Americans see cases like this then look at Dementia Joe mandating vaccines for everyone....except Congress, illegals, Unions, etc... & justifiably have reservations about obeying Biden's edicts.

Karen Croake Heisler, 67, a longtime former South Bend resident, passed away Sunday, September 19, 2021, at Orlando (Florida) Regional Medical Center due to cancer-related complications.

A former Notre Dame professor who routinely attacked unvaccinated people as “selfish” passed away after she received her 3rd Covid vaccine.

67-year-old Karen Croake Heisler received her first Pfizer Covid jab on January 13, 2021.

After getting the 3rd shot Heisler began having complications. Instead of blaming the shot he cursed the unvaccinated.

The reason he cursed the unvaccinated was because the hospital was filled with COVID-19 patients. Heisler made the assumption that every one of them were un-vaccinated patients, although he had no evidence to support his belief.

It was neither the unvaccinated nor COVID-19 that caused Heisler's health condition that eventually resulted in his death. It was already known complications of the vaccine.

Americans see cases like this then look at Dementia Joe mandating vaccines for everyone....except Congress, illegals, Unions, etc... & justifiably have reservations about obeying Biden's edicts.

She died of cancer you evil pos

Most COVID patients are unvaccinated. That's just a fact. Deal with it.

I know it is anecdotal, but the complications associated with the vaccine are not being reported.
My aunt had knee replacement last year, and then got the vaccine late this month.

She had no complications and was recovering well from the surgery.
However ... Two days after receiving the vaccine, she developed a septic infection in the her knee.
Day before yesterday, they amputated mid-thigh, and we are thankful it didn't get all the way to the hip.

I am not a doctor, so I don't know all of what could be involved.
All I know is that she was fine before the vaccine, and now she's missing a leg.

Talk to your doctors, and make sure you know the risks.
Don't do anything because some nit-wit is pressuring you into something.​

I know it is anecdotal, but the complications associated with the vaccine are not being reported.
My aunt had knee replacement last year, and then got the vaccine late this past August.

However ... Two days after receiving the vaccine, she developed a septic infection in the her knee.
Day before yesterday, they amputated mid-thigh, and we are thankful it didn't get all the way to the hip.

All I know is that she was fine before the vaccine, and now she's missing a leg.

Unless she got the shot in her knee it's extremely unlikely to be related.

My aunt had knee replacement last year, and then got the vaccine late this month.

THAT is the key point right there. Biden and his Gestapo should not have the right to FORCE everyone to get the vaccines. It should be a matter of discussion between someone and their doctor to see what is best for them!

90% +. Deal with it.
Here, let me help you:

In Pa the numbers are actually higher:

97% Of COVID Deaths, 95% Of Hospitalizations And 94% Of Cases Are Among Unvaccinated Pennsylvanians​

Despite these numbers, the fact is Heisler did not die because of COVID-19. He died of complications (heart) from the vaccine and his doctor's incompetence - not sending him to another hospital.

A week after I received my 2nd dose, the clear coat on my Tesla began to bubble in two separate spots on the right front fender.

Honey....your source is so bad, they can't make up their mind if that professor was a man or a woman.

THAT is the key point right there. Biden and his Gestapo should not have the right to FORCE everyone to get the vaccines. It should be a matter of discussion between someone and their doctor to see what is best for them!
So, you are going to pretend that she didn't die from Cancer, aren't you?

So, you are going to pretend that she didn't die from Cancer, aren't you?
he will. any death of a vaccinated person is because of the vaccine. no death of a Sars-Cov2 infected person is because of Covid.

easy.

easyt65 accelerated deaths due to the vax where people are already old, have another condition, haven't been vaxxed for at least twenty days, or any peer reviewed study hasn't been done and approved already in that particular group set doesn't count for these vax pushers (that circle jerk they do is how they have gotten this far in destroying the health and lives of many already). All that matters is their desire to force their belief in the beast system upon everyone that refuses to go along.

Link to support your 'diagnosis', Doctor Nit-Wit...
Here's my local COVID dashboard. ArcGIS Dashboards

Screenshot_20210925-100853.png

Forum List

Back