Karma Is A B...Well, You Know: Former Notre Dame Professor Who Said, “Damn the Unvaccinated” Dies Two Weeks After Receiving 3rd Covid Shot

Basically anytime anyone tells you they can cure with vitamins and minerals, they’re a huckster.

You guys can’t figure out who knows what they’re talking about and who is just telling you what you want to hear.
No when the government, big pharma, and Facebook flags anything other than the vaccine as lies. They are the one lying. There is something about the vaccine they don't want you to find out about.

Lol, what gets me is a couple years ago liberals were against big pharma. But now you totally trust them after they got an order that they cannot be sued and after saying you wouldn't trust the Trump vaccine. Now a demented old man tells you to take it, not only you trip over yourself to get it. You also demand everyone else get it. You're a dumbass, the vaccine doesn't work. You can get it as easy as me. You can give it to someone, just as easy as me. I have over a 99% survival rate, just like you. But the only difference is I won't get any health problems, you could and if you do. Enjoy paying for your own doctor bills, I'll keep my money.
You can object to some practices of big pharma but that’s a separate issue as to whether their drugs actually work.

You have to be able to separate politics from medicine.

I don’t think you can.

No when the government, big pharma, and Facebook flags anything other than the vaccine as lies. They are the one lying. There is something about the vaccine they don't want you to find out about.
“I read it on Facebook” explains a lot of why you are so far off the mark when it comes to medical information.

People are nuts. You don’t know how to seek reliable information.

You can object to some practices of big pharma but that’s a separate issue as to whether their drugs actually work.

I don’t think you can.
Tell the Progs that. Notre Dame used to be a school to make young men ready for the world. The last few decades it has become woke.

I don’t think you can.
FB_IMG_1633005432313.jpg
FB_IMG_1632017936248.jpg

You do as you're told, I hope you trust your leaders with your life. Democrats are making it political.

“I read it on Facebook” explains a lot of why you are so far off the mark when it comes to medical information.

People are nuts. You don’t know how to seek reliable information.
I don't get my facts from Facebook but the will flag any other alternative other than the vaccine.

Not that different. The Flu is a coronavirus as well. It’s also a good example that we’ve never made a successful coronavirus vaccines, hence why the flu is still around.
The flu is NOT a corona virus silly one!

The flu is an Influenza virus.

Totally different viruses.

I don't get my facts from Facebook but the will flag any other alternative other than the vaccine.
Substitute “I read it on Facebook” for “I read it on the internet” then. Same exact effect. You don’t understand how to discriminate your sources. Alternative medicine is a wish. It’s a hope for an easy answer to a difficult problem. But it doesn’t work.

Substitute “I read it on Facebook” for “I read it on the internet” then. Same exact effect. You don’t understand how to discriminate your sources. Alternative medicine is a wish. It’s a hope for an easy answer to a difficult problem. But it doesn’t work.
A doctor treated over 200 patients with Ivermectin and only lost 1 patient. That's because he was already too sick to cure. The have hydrochroloquine, is also another drug that has done good and 1 more treatment. All which are shunned but are proven to work.

A doctor treated over 200 patients with Ivermectin and only lost 1 patient. That's because he was already too sick to cure. The have hydrochroloquine, is also another drug that has done good and 1 more treatment. All which are shunned but are proven to work.
200 patients in the ivermectin group. How many were in the control group?

Forum List

Back