Karma Is A B...Well, You Know: Former Notre Dame Professor Who Said, “Damn the Unvaccinated” Dies Two Weeks After Receiving 3rd Covid Shot

That's your decision and you have every right to do that. I got the flu shot years ago and it affected me, so I won't get this vaccine.
You realize the flu shot is like a totally differentp vaccine?

That's your decision and you have every right to do that. I got the flu shot years ago and it affected me, so I won't get this vaccine.
I had a vaccine reaction many years ago as well, and my doctor old me it could have killed me, and said the next time I put a vaccine in my body, it likely would kill me. A stupid asswipe on this very board had the temerity to tell me that my doctor was wrong and that I must take the Covid jab. Can you imagine that someone who knows better than my doctor is spending their days hanging out in cyberspace dispensing medical advice? For free??? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you my doctor?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... crickets.
No, but it’s still a stupid thing to say.

If you have a reaction to one antibiotic; do you avoid all antibiotics? No. Of course not. The idea that a vaccine causes a reaction so avoid all vaccines is equally dumb.

No, but it’s still a stupid thing to say.

If you have a reaction to one antibiotic; do you avoid all antibiotics? No. Of course not. The idea that a vaccine causes a reaction so avoid all vaccines is equally dumb.
Aren't you getting awfully close to dispensing medical advice here?

Aren't you getting awfully close to dispensing medical advice here?
For now, I’m dispensing logic.

But it is true that prior vaccine reactions are not contraindications to the COVID vaccine. I suspect your doctor is just being lazy.

For now, I’m dispensing logic.

But it is true that prior vaccine reactions are not contraindications to the COVID vaccine. I suspect your doctor is just being lazy.
I suspect you just shared a medical opinion with me, and since you are not my doctor, I'm asking you to quit it.

You realize the flu shot is like a totally differentp vaccine?
Not that different. The Flu is a coronavirus as well. It’s also a good example that we’ve never made a successful coronavirus vaccines, hence why the flu is still around.

Forum List

Back