KARMA - Take note Donald T Rump

And what does this have to do with Trump?

You have no concept of KARMA?

Would you be so kind as to produce the evidence of the existence of "karma" and its relationship between it and this event??
Being a libtard he/she can't.

"libtard" is a made up word used only by those who lack the ability to offer a rebuttal, and choose to insult not inform - it meets the definition of an idiot-gram.

"Idiot-gram" is also a made-up word.

Just an FYI.

A phrase I coined along with "Willfully Ignorant" and "Callous Conservative", the latter vis a vis the fiction of a compassionate conservative, also made up but for a while part of the political vernacular much like "big tent" and "country first".

Would you be so kind as to produce the evidence of the existence of "karma" and its relationship between it and this event??

No, I'm not kind enough. Hyperbole doesn't need to be explained, it's a rhetorical device used to provoke thought.
....which places it well beyond your reach. The only connection here is that you hate both men.

I don't hate anyone, in your case I feel nothing but pity.

No, I'm not kind enough. Hyperbole doesn't need to be explained, it's a rhetorical device used to provoke thought.
....which places it well beyond your reach. The only connection here is that you hate both men.

I don't hate anyone, in your case I feel nothing but pity.
Liar.

Strange and ironic that an atheist liberal invokes KARMA.

I was raised and confirmed Catholic, I am not an atheist, I'm agnostic. When one looks closely at organized religions, it's not a stretch to equate them with political parties. I have two close friends who left the priest hood, both good men and still practicing the faith but fed up with bureaucracy and authoritarianism. Both conservative and yet both registered Democrats.

[/QUOTE]

Stupid post of the week? Clearly a finalist.[/QUOTE]

Non substantive ad hominem, the usual grit of those unable to produce a credible response.[/QUOTE]

You described your OP perfectly.

PS. Sorry you were raised in a cult. That explains a few things.

"libtard" is a made up word used only by those who lack the ability to offer a rebuttal, and choose to insult not inform - it meets the definition of an idiot-gram.

Just an FYI.

A phrase I coined along with "Willfully Ignorant" and "Callous Conservative", the latter vis a vis the fiction of a compassionate conservative, also made up but for a while part of the political vernacular much like "big tent" and "country first".
Libtards=retarded liberal, which you are a perfect example.

Strange and ironic that an atheist liberal invokes KARMA.

I was raised and confirmed Catholic, I am not an atheist, I'm agnostic. When one looks closely at organized religions, it's not a stretch to equate them with political parties. I have two close friends who left the priest hood, both good men and still practicing the faith but fed up with bureaucracy and authoritarianism. Both conservative and yet both registered Democrats.
The best thing a Christian can do is get away from the catholic church.

Stupid post of the week? Clearly a finalist.[/QUOTE]

Non substantive ad hominem, the usual grit of those unable to produce a credible response.[/QUOTE]

PS. Sorry you were raised in a cult. That explains a few things.[/QUOTE]

You have established yourself as an inarticulate asshole in a very short time. Keep up with the pretense that you know anything about me, or anyone or anything else.

Do you morons realize that Ken Starr's investigation got clinton impeached...and if he had been a normal person clinton would be in jail.....?

Stupid post of the week? Clearly a finalist.

You have established yourself as an inarticulate asshole in a very short time. Keep up with the pretense that you know anything about me, or anyone or anything else.

Wry, I don't know anything about you other than what you posted, such as being raised in cult. Never claimed otherwise. Do you make things up on a regular basis? Talking about credibility, you are the one that tried (unsuccessfully I might add) to compare the issues at Baylor to Trump. It was a pathetic post. I know it. You know it. Everyone that wasted their time reading it knows it. Get over yourself kido. Resorting to name calling on the interwebs? What are you, twelve years old? Good grief....

Just an FYI.

Libtards=retarded liberal, which you are a perfect example.

I am liberal, but my ideas and opinions are well thought out, not parroted from AM Radio, the Fox New Network or parroted from words heard from the echo chamber.

Here's a new word I've coined, "Trumpster", defined as an ultra nationalistic bigoted anti-intellectual authoritarian bully.

Do you morons realize that Ken Starr's investigation got clinton impeached...and if he had been a normal person clinton would be in jail.....?

Huh? You must not be an American. In the USA we are innocent until proven guilty, the Senate of the US, the jury / trier of facts did not convict President Clinton. To deny Starr was not on a witch hunt is disingenuous at best.

Stupid post of the week? Clearly a finalist.

Non substantive ad hominem, the usual grit of those unable to produce a credible response.

Wry, I don't know anything about you other than what you posted, such as being raised in cult. Never claimed otherwise. Do you make things up on a regular basis? Talking about credibility, you are the one that tried (unsuccessfully I might add) to compare the issues at Baylor to Trump. It was a pathetic post. I know it. You know it. Everyone that wasted their time reading it knows it. Get over yourself kido. Resorting to name calling on the interwebs? What are you, twelve years old? Good grief....[/QUOTE]

Lots of words does not make an ad hominem anything but an ad hominem. I was not raised in a cult, and to infer "a few things" based on my post is seriously flawed.

Forum List

Back