🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich and Cruz Deserve Each Other

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
So if I got this right, Cruz will cede Oregon and New Mehico to Kasich and keep Indiana to himself. :wink_2: Notice that Indiana goes first which is at the heart of this diabolical plan by the Cruz team to sucker Kasich away from a neighbor state of his. Kasich meanwhile gets people's republic of Oregon who wouldn't vote for Cruz if he was running against Joe Stalin, and New Mehico which doesn't have enough electoral votes to matter. So why would Kasich make such a bargain? Uh, because he's a dumbass and as venal as Cruz in believing he can become president for finishing a distant 3rd in the primaries but capturing a 3rd or 4th ballot at the convention. Wasn't it just 3 or 4 days ago that the Cruz campaign was calling for Kasich to quit? But maybe Little John figures what the hell, why not grab a few more delegates and hang on for the ride? And Cruz is no doubt licking his chops about what he's pulled on the Ohio governor.

APTOPIX_GOP_2016_Cruz.JPEG-070b0_c0-19-3480-2048_s885x516.jpg

So if I got this right, Cruz will cede Oregon and New Mehico to Kasich and keep Indiana to himself. :wink_2: Notice that Indiana goes first which is at the heart of this diabolical plan by the Cruz team to sucker Kasich away from a neighbor state of his. Kasich meanwhile gets people's republic of Oregon who wouldn't vote for Cruz if he was running against Joe Stalin, and New Mehico which doesn't have enough electoral votes to matter. So why would Kasich make such a bargain? Uh, because he's a dumbass and as venal as Cruz in believing he can become president for finishing a distant 3rd in the primaries but capturing a 3rd or 4th ballot at the convention. Wasn't it just 3 or 4 days ago that the Cruz campaign was calling for Kasich to quit? But maybe Little John figures what the hell, why not grab a few more delegates and hang on for the ride? And Cruz is no doubt licking his chops about what he's pulled on the Ohio governor.

APTOPIX_GOP_2016_Cruz.JPEG-070b0_c0-19-3480-2048_s885x516.jpg
I'd expect this from Cruz the pervert but am surprised by Kasich.

• Banned
I'd expect this from Cruz the pervert but am surprised by Kasich.

Why Kasich believes Cruz will stay away from Oregon and N.Mexico is beyond me. Once he finishes second in Indiana he'll tell Little John the deal's off. :lol:

Their careers will be over just like Rubio with his epic meltdown.
Didn't his own kids disown that prick?

Getting another kick in on Rubio isn't going to help your pathetic wreck of a candidate in November.

Getting another kick in on Rubio isn't going to help your pathetic wreck of a candidate in November.
But its good for laughs :) Im not voting for trump anymore.

If Rubio had run as a Reagan democrat he'd be the president. So who's your candidate now?
Gary Johnson

Did that Tom Horn jack off ever make good on his bet? If not I'm leaving the nasty ass lying welchers thread right now.

See ya, pissant. :badgrin:
at least he is proud of being a welsher :dunno:

I didn't "welsh" on anything....the jackass decided to start twerking in the end-zone and got flagged for unsportsman-like conduct.

Forum List

Back