Kat Timpf... can't say I totally get it.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I watch Gufields opening monologue on Youtube 2-3 times a week, and of course one of his regulars is this gal - Kat Timpf. I have saw her in a couple other bits and she appeared in some pod cast etc.
I don't think there is a lot there. Not sure why this gal is on so many shows.
Not particularly bright. Doesn't usually have anything really to offer other than a couple somewhat funny quips.
And she always wears these really short dresses to show a lot of leg... but her legs look like a 12 year olds... so not really a good look for her.
So I just saw she appeared on Bill Mahers podcast "Club Random" so I watched maybe 10 minutes before I had enough.
Again, not a lot there. She also did a couple quick opinion turn-abouts after Maher said his opinion and made more sense.

I don't get it.

Id hit it
Yeah.

sort_of_want_meme-1519073.jpg

I watch Gufields opening monologue on Youtube 2-3 times a week, and of course one of his regulars is this gal - Kat Timpf. I have saw her in a couple other bits and she appeared in some pod cast etc.
Not particularly bright. Doesn't usually have anything really to offer other than a couple somewhat funny quips.
And she always wears these really short dresses to show a lot of leg... but her legs look like a 12 year olds... so not really a good look for her.
So I just saw she appeared on Bill Mahers podcast "Club Random" so I watched maybe 10 minutes before I had enough.
Again, not a lot there. She also did a couple quick opinion turn-abouts after Maher said his opinion and made more sense.

I don't get it.
She is funny... but you have to listen to her when she speaks.... I like her a lot....

I don't get it.
Way too skinny but she's hot - and more intelligent than you give her credit for.
Sexy voice too.

Way too skinny but she's hot - and more intelligent than you give her credit for.
Sexy voice too.
Meh... and I can't believe she is 34. She looks and acts more like 24.
I have probably seen her on Gutfield 100 times, and other stuff like I said.
I don't see it. I don't think I have ever heard her say something that left an impression on me or made me think etc. On the other hand you take Tryus Murdoch...although I wish he would stop wearing the damn belt... enough already - he is a damn smart guy. He has a way of dispensing the bullshit and gets right into the nitty gritty of the topic.

Looks like they are both already fried! So it is a booze party and a bull session. I wouldn't watch this program.
It's not very good. I have never watched more than a few minutes.
Bill Maher is a dick, very self absorbed and filled with self grandeur so more annoying than anything.
It appeared in my YouTube feed a couple times so I have watched bits of it.

Meh... and I can't believe she is 34. She looks and acts more like 24.
I have probably seen her on Gutfield 100 times, and other stuff like I said.
I don't see it. I don't think I have ever heard her say something that left an impression on me or made me think etc. On the other hand you take Tryus Murdoch...although I wish he would stop wearing the damn belt... enough already - he is a damn smart guy. He has a way of dispensing the bullshit and gets right into the nitty gritty of the topic.
Agreed....Tyrus is great but the belt's got to go.

I don't get it.

She's more of a comedian I think..and then part social commentator who leans conservative. I cant really knock her , I think her purpose is just to be a bit of a sounding board to some of the others and just add character to the show. maybe not the most politically brightest, but like the others on the 5 she does have the ability for quick ad lib responses which kind of gives the show its life.

"Men Don't Make Passes
At Girls Who Wear Glasses"
Dorothy Parker

Nice slinky body means wowzer in the sack. But she should lose the specs.
She wears the glasses to look older. She has said so more than once.
She clearly, and openly talks about her frustration of looking like a 14 year old.
Which makes me wonder why she wears such short dresses so much which accentuates her looking like early 20s not 34.

She's more of a comedian I think..and then part social commentator who leans conservative. I cant really knock her , I think her purpose is just to be a bit of a sounding board to some of the others and just add character to the show. maybe not the most politically brightest, but like the others on the 5 she does have the ability for quick ad lib responses which kind of gives the show its life.
And BTW, I am not "knocking her" per se. She seems like a person that would be fun to be around and genuine.
I am just saying I don't know how she got in with news TV to begin with

And BTW, I am not "knocking her" per se. She seems like a person that would be fun to be around and genuine.
I am just saying I don't know how she got in with news TV to begin with

Im going to have to watch another episode now... i get what you're saying. True I would have to agree, shes not really NEWS person. Shes more a personality type and commentator, and as i said I think she was picked to be part of the formula of the show. Greg Gutfeld is great at slinging one liners, but he needs someone to play off of. Even if she's not the greatest news person, I think her spot really works
in the scheme of things.

She wears the glasses to look older. She has said so more than once.
She clearly, and openly talks about her frustration of looking like a 14 year old.
Which makes me wonder why she wears such short dresses so much which accentuates her looking like early 20s not 34.
She's an entertainer and there are lots of men who think she's very attractive. So she's playing it up as female entertainers do these days.

Forum List

Back