Kat Timpf... can't say I totally get it.

I think she is on Guttfield to be a contrast with Brodus Clay and provide some diversity. A skinny, fair, small white gal is the opposite of a big, fat black guy

Kat Timpf she knows. Wow, I still can't figure out how Briben' Biden got 81 million votes and how in the hell Democrats "representatives" that can't define"woman" and deem 2+2=4 as hate, HOW are THEY allowed to to represent "us"

Last edited:
She wears the glasses to look older. She has said so more than once.
She clearly, and openly talks about her frustration of looking like a 14 year old.
Which makes me wonder why she wears such short dresses so much which accentuates her looking like early 20s not 34.

We get it, we get it. You are attracted to heavy-set men, not slim women. Good luck with that.

I watch Gufields opening monologue on Youtube 2-3 times a week, and of course one of his regulars is this gal - Kat Timpf. I have saw her in a couple other bits and she appeared in some pod cast etc.
I don't think there is a lot there. Not sure why this gal is on so many shows.
Not particularly bright. Doesn't usually have anything really to offer other than a couple somewhat funny quips.
And she always wears these really short dresses to show a lot of leg... but her legs look like a 12 year olds... so not really a good look for her.
So I just saw she appeared on Bill Mahers podcast "Club Random" so I watched maybe 10 minutes before I had enough.
Again, not a lot there. She also did a couple quick opinion turn-abouts after Maher said his opinion and made more sense.

I don't get it.
She needs to eat a few hundred sammiches, too.

Kat Timpf.

I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me. But I happen to believe that receding hairlines look bad on men but worse on women.

Gutfeld's monologs are always a hit with me. I don't watch TV news programs, but I watch his monologs on YouTube.

Forum List

Back