Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Just like the Trayvon Martin case the prosecution overcharged. In both cases involuntary manslaughter was the most likely outcome. I do understand the jury can consider it even though the prosecution is going after murder. The bullet ricocheted so they were never going to prove murder. Sometimes I wonder if a deal is done ahead of time in these cases and the prosecution overcharges purposely knowing they wouldn't get a guilty verdict. I thought the same thing in the Trayvon Martin case.

Except that the Prosecutors never tried to reach a plea bargain and allowed manslaughter as a lesser but included charge.

Here was the thing, Zarate had a public defender. He didn't even have a good lawyer.

Did the Prosecution present a case for Manslaughter or stick to 2nd? And PDs can be better than private attorneys that do not have a relationship with the SA.

Just like the Trayvon Martin case the prosecution overcharged. In both cases involuntary manslaughter was the most likely outcome. I do understand the jury can consider it even though the prosecution is going after murder. The bullet ricocheted so they were never going to prove murder. Sometimes I wonder if a deal is done ahead of time in these cases and the prosecution overcharges purposely knowing they wouldn't get a guilty verdict. I thought the same thing in the Trayvon Martin case.

Except that the Prosecutors never tried to reach a plea bargain and allowed manslaughter as a lesser but included charge.

Here was the thing, Zarate had a public defender. He didn't even have a good lawyer.

Same thing with Trayvon Martin. The prosecution went after 2nd degree but the jury was allowed to consider manslaughter. I think prosecution frames their case differently when they are going after a certain charge. Seems to me the prosecution really screwed this case. Should have gone after manslaughter from the start.

24176957_10213233074115489_4914044235209161859_n.jpg

Same thing with Trayvon Martin. The prosecution went after 2nd degree but the jury was allowed to consider manslaughter. I think prosecution frames their case differently when they are going after a certain charge. Seems to me the prosecution really screwed this case. Should have gone after manslaughter from the start.

The illegal shouldn't have been free. Thanks leftists

I c/p'd the article because it explains it quite clearly, it gives you every verse that debunks roman catholicism doctrine. You're afraid to read it...I understand.

You need to link the source...betcha its an anti Catholic outfit. Likely why you didnt.

Now go away
The source for all c/p'd articles:
Are Catholic beliefs and practices biblical? It's called "gotquestions.org".

The source for that source is the bible itself.

Hahahaha you sourced GotQuestions?

Oh me achin ribs
More ad hom. You aren't even using your brain right now.

I'm weary of your elementary attempts and sources. Be gone if not I will make you be gone
Let's break this down one by one, so you will see Catholicism's teachings go against the bible, okay?

We will start with the Roman Catholic doctrine of good works salvation and see what the bible says about works and about salvation:

"
Titus 3:5King James Version (KJV)
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"

"
Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

" Galatians 3:10-11King James Version (KJV)
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith."

"Romans 3:19-24King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"

There's one RC doctrine debunked.
Want to go on?

Just can it, A young woman died, and the State could not get even convict on "manslaughter" or "reckless endangerment". Possession of a firearm by a felon only carries 3 years in California? That is wrong.

It's going to go to street justice , this guy is dead

You need to link the source...betcha its an anti Catholic outfit. Likely why you didnt.

Now go away

Oh me achin ribs

I'm weary of your elementary attempts and sources. Be gone if not I will make you be gone
Let's break this down one by one, so you will see Catholicism's teachings go against the bible, okay?

We will start with the Roman Catholic doctrine of good works salvation and see what the bible says about works and about salvation:

"
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"

"
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith."

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"

Want to go on?

Have it your way troll. Ignored. You're quoting anti Catholic crap I've seen before.

Maybe the Mexican moron could drop a bag in line of sight of Senator Corker. Do us all a favor.

A leftist wet dream, an illegal getting away with murdering an American

If that had been a White guy and the victim a homosexual then he would have already been executed by now.

If that had been a White guy and the victim a Black then he would have already been executed by now in addition to massive rioting and looting.

If that had been a White guy and the victim an Illegal then he would have already been executed by now.

;Pretty White girl in San Francisco getting murdered by an Illegal, "nothing to see here folks, just an accident".

24176957_10213233074115489_4914044235209161859_n-jpg.163792

Thank you Bear513, no, do not forget the victim. The killer can rot. No call from me for street justice, no tears either.

Now go away

Oh me achin ribs

"

"

Want to go on?

You can go on and on and make a fool of yourself..go ahead nothing is stopping you..

NHSJkWc.gif

As a side note.....

I am wondering if Kate Steinle and her family supported Sanctuary City policies or were against them?

The point being, are people who are creating the Sanctuary Cities and bringing this hell to America the primary one suffering from it?
It would seem, generally speaking, that if you live in SF you probably support illegal immigration.

Doesn't really make much difference....just wondering.

well, the problem is, you use the term "Hell", like this is some horrible thing and there are hoards of illegals rampaging through the street.

The reality is, the undocumented alien issue is one we are all complicite in. We all enjoy the benefits of cheap services of them being here, directly or indirectly.

Oh me achin ribs

"

"

Want to go on?

Have it your way troll. Ignored. You're quoting anti Catholic crap I've seen before.
I'm quoting the bible, dipshit.

Oh me achin ribs

"

"

Want to go on?

You can go on and on and make a fool of yourself..go ahead nothing is stopping you..

View attachment 163793
The bible just debunked your RC doctrine of good works salvation, that makes you angry, doesn't it?

"
Catholics believe that faith and good works are both necessary for salvation, because such is the teaching of Jesus Christ. ... Thus, although faith is the beginning, it is not the complete fulfillment of the will of God. Nowhere in the Bible is it written that faith alone justifies.
Is Catholicism a Works Based Religion? - Quora"

The illegal shouldn't have been free. Thanks leftists

You are correct there. It was liberal sanctuary policies that made this happen. Unfortunately, this was a murder trial and illegal immigration and liberal policies weren't on trial. When you take away the emotion of the illegal immigration and sanctuary city policies you're left with a murder case. Was the prosecution ever going to prove murder when the defendant most likely wasn't aiming at the victim? Involuntary manslaughter yes.

San Francisco....in this case, he probably didn't need one.

You can bet that had a Conservative shot him in self defense, The conservative, in THAT kangaroo court, would have needed a defense team comparable to OJ's

Hysteria? Tell that to Kate's family.
You leftist have ZERO compassion for others. Unless it's YOUR loved one, you don't give a flying shit.

Where's the blame for the imbeciles creating the Sanctuary cities?
Not surprising you blame the messenger and not the criminals.

again, if you want to blame someone, blame the people who screwed up immigration policy in the 1980's and have refused to fix it since.

Sanctuary cities exist because if the community sees the police as an arm of "la Migra", they won't report crimes, they won't assist in investigations, they won't testify at trials.

sanctuary cities recognize the reality that our immigration system is broken.

San Francisco....in this case, he probably didn't need one.

You can bet that had a Conservative shot him in self defense, The conservative, in THAT kangaroo court, would have needed a defense team comparable to OJ's

really? Can you name a case where some innocent conservative shot someone in self defense and was persecuted? Not Zimmerman, he shot some kid buying candy.

Forum List

Back