Katy Perry slammed by Leftists

We should be asking you the same. You’re on a US board and live in New Zealand.

Being on here isn't joyous? I'm not the one whining 24/7 about leftists.
I don't spend nearly as much time on here as you.
Correct. But I am actually an American. I don't consider factual statements as whining.

Who cares about nationality? Only Americans. The net has brought the world a lot closer together. Get used to it. Actually, you should be used to it. It's been around for almost 20 years.
Closer together or further apart? I care. If I didn't care, I would not constantly call you out on it.

Well, actually, a bit of both I guess. It certainly shows people for who they are without the media filter.
I know you care thus my 'only Americans' remark.
It shows bad people will shame those who politically disagree with them or who would call for unity. Yet, you do not openly bash them.

We should be asking you the same. You’re on a US board and live in New Zealand.

Being on here isn't joyous? I'm not the one whining 24/7 about leftists.
I don't spend nearly as much time on here as you.
Correct. But I am actually an American. I don't consider factual statements as whining.

Who cares about nationality? Only Americans. The net has brought the world a lot closer together. Get used to it. Actually, you should be used to it. It's been around for almost 20 years.

Sovereignty. Its a good thing. Hey, btw, whatchyall gonna do when china decides down under is theirs since dementia joe is compromised?

Sovereignty. Its a good thing. Hey, btw, whatchyall gonna do when china decides down under is theirs since dementia joe is compromised?

hhhmm...I dunno about sovereignty. I think nationalism is pretty close to fascism. Bad politicians (China being a great example) use nationalism to stoke the fires of unity amongst its people to hide the fact the govt is just another elite clique that is protected by its armed forces as long as they are kept happy. The US does the same thing, although, you guys are a lot more free (unless you're an uber conservative and think the govt is out to get you and is always keeping an eye on you).

Yes, the Chinese coming to Australia. They'd have to go through Indonesia first and they hate each other. Then, they'd have to take on the Australian armed forces. I know on paper you'd think China could do it easily. They'd have massive supply chain issues and their blue water fleet is not up to it.

That aside, there is now a US base in Darwin, and Australia and the US will continue to have a very strong military alliance, despite your reservations about Joe.

Forum List

Back