Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest it is not too late to move to another country. And I’ll bet it won’t be Mexico. These liberals only dream of the “white commonwealth”. Even Ginsbergs threats to move involved New Zealand.

You know what?

I'm beginning to hate New Zealand....too many left wing progresives scum of the Earth want to move there....YUCK.....

Why are not the New Zealand natives complaining and doing something? why are they letting these Progressive American scourge of the Earth in?

WAKEY WAKEY NEW ZEALAND!

Wake up before they buy all your land! my! people are stupid.

I suggest it is not too late to move to another country. And I’ll bet it won’t be Mexico. These liberals only dream of the “white commonwealth”. Even Ginsbergs threats to move involved New Zealand.

You know what?

I'm beginning to hate New Zealand....too many left wing progresives scum of the Earth want to move there....YUCK.....

Why are not the New Zealand natives complaining and doing something? why are they letting these Progressive American scourge of the Earth in?

WAKEY WAKEY NEW ZEALAND!

Silicon Valley billionaires, Hollywood producers and other liberal elites have bought huge tracts of New Zealand and Canadian land as refuges for themselves after they destroy the US.

Silicon Valley super-rich head south to escape from a global apocalypse

Why Silicon Valley billionaires are prepping for the apocalypse in New Zealand

You know what?

WAKEY WAKEY NEW ZEALAND!

Silicon Valley billionaires, Hollywood producers and other liberal elites have bought huge tracts of New Zealand and Canadian land as refuges for themselves after they destroy the US.

Right.

Silicon Valley and all it means makes me vomit! left, totalitarian loving Clinton loving Hussein.....YUCK

So New Zealand is totally off limits for me.I won't ever go there .... never vacation there ... never shop there......I hope the citizens will revolt and never vote liberal again! WAKE UP NEW ZEALAND!

Same goes for Canada. Meh...

You know what?

WAKEY WAKEY NEW ZEALAND!

Right.

Silicon Valley and all it means makes me vomit! left, totalitarian loving Clinton loving Hussein.....YUCK

So New Zealand is totally off limits for me.I won't ever go there .... never vacation there ... never shop there......I hope the citizens will revolt and never vote liberal again! WAKE UP NEW ZEALAND!

Same goes for Canada. Meh...
isnt Detroit and South Chicago "Other Countries"?

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
I don't know weather to feel sorry for him or point and laugh.

How do people become so insecure
They get sexually assaulted, stupid. How can you Dupes get so f***** up?

Any proof of her being sexually assaulted? So far we have one saying it happened and three saying it didn’t. I am not saying she lying however I would be careful branding a person with an accusation with no evidence, which is where we are.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”

Any proof of her being sexually assaulted? So far we have one saying it happened and three saying it didn’t. I am not saying she lying however I would be careful branding a person with an accusation with no evidence, which is where we are.
I'll say it for you: she's lying.

Wait, Ford said she was too afraid of flying to fly to DC to testify. So how did she plan to get to New Zealand? Walking on water? She's also been surfing in Hawaii in the past, another place that is impossible to get to without flying, unless you're macho enough to swim 2500 miles. Ergo, she's making up bullshit excuses to delay testifying, making her look more full of shit than ever.
the only ones full of shit are scumbag trump and his pos traitors , kiss assers in congress... trump says shit and his congress says what color

What evidence is there that anything happened. I at first was suspicious thaCosby had done anything, however after women started stepping forward and more evidence came out, I knew it was the truth. I’m not seeing this with Kavanaugh however it is early. Do you think Ellison is telling the truth? There is far more evidence in his case then with Kavanaugh, however I’m still giving Ellison the benefit of the doubt until I see more evidence. These are reputations that are being shot to hell.

Wait, Ford said she was too afraid of flying to fly to DC to testify. So how did she plan to get to New Zealand? Walking on water? She's also been surfing in Hawaii in the past, another place that is impossible to get to without flying, unless you're macho enough to swim 2500 miles. Ergo, she's making up bullshit excuses to delay testifying, making her look more full of shit than ever.
the only ones full of shit are scumbag trump and his pos traitors , kiss assers in congress... trump says shit and his congress says what color

What evidence is there that anything happened. I at first was suspicious thaCosby had done anything, however after women started stepping forward and more evidence came out, I knew it was the truth. I’m not seeing this with Kavanaugh however it is early. Do you think Ellison is telling the truth? There is far more evidence in his case then with Kavanaugh, however I’m still giving Ellison the benefit of the doubt until I see more evidence. These are reputations that are being shot to hell.
Never give a Dim the benefit of the doubt. When you see a rattlesnake, you kill it.

I'll gladly contribute a few bucks towards her ticket that she can fly out with all the others who left if Trump ever took office.

I'll gladly contribute a few bucks towards her ticket that she can fly out with all the others who left if Trump ever took office.

She will have to go by sea or land.

That front hole says she is afraid of flying.

She appears to be the classic sexual assault victim. You have one saying it did not happen and a bunch saying they remember talk about it and a therapist and her husband, and and a little preppy bastard Republican poor little Rich Boy.

Gee for 36 years she was untroubled. Now she has to move? It's the humiliation of being caught in so many lies.

Gee for 36 years she was untroubled. Now she has to move? It's the humiliation of being caught in so many lies.

she is despicable piece of garbage

she should go hide herself for the rest of her pathetic life!

Never give a Dim the benefit of the doubt. When you see a rattlesnake, you kill it.
How many years of Sean Rush Etc did it take to make you a hyper partisan homicidal maniac, super duper? Unbelievable

She appears to be the classic sexual assault victim. You have one saying it did not happen and a bunch saying they remember talk about it and a therapist and her husband, and and a little preppy bastard Republican poor little Rich Boy.
Oh really? Is that how it worked with Harvey Wienstein? Al Franken?

How many years of Sean Rush Etc did it take to make you a hyper partisan homicidal maniac, super duper? Unbelievable
Rush and Sean are far too liberal for me, asshole.

Oh really? Is that how it worked with Harvey Wienstein? Al Franken?
They both lost their jobs and positions, what the hell are you talking about?

I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?
Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

This is an insult to women who were actually raped/ beaten up/ abused.. and had to deal with that.
She could just as well be a liberal activist, willing to attribute Cavenaugh's name to an incident in her life.
At worst, IF it was true... they were a couple of drunken teens at a party... including her. Too bad if she got grabbed... there's a lot of people including men who have suffered trauma a whole lot worse in their early teens and go on with their life. Now that shes trying to block a conservative to the S.C. we see how getting grabbed has turned her life into a basket case. I'm not really buying it. It didn'y slow her down in any way from becoming a party girl later in life, did it? why wasnt she afraid to go to parties anymore after that? to hang out with guys?

yeah yeah yeah... not buying all this. Its all political. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back