Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
You provided no proof that she lied.

WTF...there's no proof she's telling the truth.

Let her move to Hawaii.. along with Silicon Valley totalitarians,delinquents or New Zealand

and live the rest of her life in shame.....in hiding like the rest of those Clinton/Hussein leftovers scum

live their scummy lives in hidding

fearing.....every step you take scum.....

fear you liar!

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”

Yes her whole life since Dad has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

Hmmm....hitting the sauce?
Franco won't recover from his condition in the morning.

Go after Trump at all cost...even if you have to lie to block one of his nominees.

Nobody has to lie.
Trump does plenty of lying, enough for everybody.
Up to 5000 lies so far.
Analysis | President Trump has made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims
And STILL there is nothing you can do but cry about it.

Pft

LOL!
I'll do way more than cry, silly old cocksocket.
And so will millions of others this November.
Trump is the one who will be WHINING on Twitter about how the midterms were rigged when the House turns blue.
Want to bet?
There will be no blue wave. Young whites are leaving Democratic Party.

There are more women in this country in total who are fed up with trash like Trump than white people between the ages of 18-25.
You're bi-asss is really showin', gramps.

Too bad they didn’t vote in the last election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know weather to feel sorry for him or point and laugh.

How do people become so insecure
They get sexually assaulted, stupid. How can you Dupes get so f***** up?

Any proof of her being sexually assaulted? So far we have one saying it happened and three saying it didn’t. I am not saying she lying however I would be careful branding a person with an accusation with no evidence, which is where we are.
She appears to be the classic sexual assault victim. You have one saying it did not happen and a bunch saying they remember talk about it and a therapist and her husband, and and a little preppy bastard Republican poor little Rich Boy.

Nope, you have three saying it didn’t happen. You have her recalling in 2012 that something happened, and it was a therapy session. So have one person that thinks she may have heard about the incident but has now quit saying anything about it.

Now instead of appearances, what evidence is there? Come on, there is nothing and you areletting your bias twist him to being guilty. Ellison has much more evidence against him, yet you won’t say he is guilty.

I am not going to claim either as guilty, until proven so.

Gee for 36 years she was untroubled. Now she has to move? It's the humiliation of being caught in so many lies.
she is despicable piece of garbage
she should go hide herself for the rest of her pathetic life!
She will probably have to.
You must be very proud to be the party of death threats and violent brainwashed assholes...

Tell that to the pizzamaker and baker and florist who received death threats from the left. Extreme partisans are all brainwashed, on both sides.

LOL!
I'll do way more than cry, silly old cocksocket.
And so will millions of others this November.
Trump is the one who will be WHINING on Twitter about how the midterms were rigged when the House turns blue.
Want to bet?

There are more women in this country in total who are fed up with trash like Trump than white people between the ages of 18-25.
My name isn't Bush92 ya idiot

I didn't say it was, idiot.
There are a lot of old, crusty, impotent white men on here railing against any woman who stands up for herself, and especially if she stands up against another white man.
She's a piece of shit who is trying to smear an innocent man.

Hey be nice now. She is every bit as courageous as Bruce Jenner. Bet she gets more magazine covers.

She can take Cher and Lena Dunham and Rosie O’Donnell and Juliane Moore with her.

she is despicable piece of garbage

she should go hide herself for the rest of her pathetic life!
You must be very proud to be the party of death threats and violent brainwashed assholes...
Are those the ones threatening Kavanaugh's wife and kids?

Eh, asshole?
They don't have to move... Which ones are you talking about the imaginary ones on Fox and Rush?
So you believe that makes it OK? Is that really what you meant to say?
What I'm saying is your party is full of ignorant violent brainwashed functional idiots and conspiracy nut jobs. I don't think Democrats are sending the death threats 2 Cavanaugh either... We are stunned and disgusted by your bulshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.

Eh, asshole?
They don't have to move... Which ones are you talking about the imaginary ones on Fox and Rush?
What I'm saying is your party is full of ignorant violent brainwashed functional idiots and conspiracy nut jobs. I don't think Democrats are sending the death threats 2 Cavanaugh either... We are stunned and disgusted by your bulshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
If Democrats aren't sending them, then who is?

We are stunned and disgusted by your bullshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.

Yes her whole life since Dad has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

No.Yes her whole life since that has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

There are a lot of old, crusty, impotent white men on here railing against any woman who stands up for herself, and especially if she stands up against another white man.

Hey be nice now. She is every bit as courageous as Bruce Jenner. Bet she gets more magazine covers.

I was being nice.

No.Yes her whole life since that has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.
sounds like her story got out at the time and she had to move out of the whole end of the country... We need a four or five day investigation.

She'll be history in 30 days.

I was being nice.
Neither of you or I know the truth, that's why we need an investigation like we always did before, you God damn brainwashed functional Nazis LOL

She'll be history in 30 days.
Not at the rate you obsessed Republicans are going...

sounds like her story got out at the time and she had to move out of the whole end of the country... We need a four or five day investigation.
For what, to confirm that she's a nutburger?

I was being nice.
Neither of you or I know the truth, that's why we need an investigation like we always did before, you God damn brainwashed functional Nazis LOL
Wrong. We already know she's a liar.

Eh, asshole?

We are stunned and disgusted by your bullshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
Who says anyone is sending death threats to Cavanaugh like they are to this lady, who you idiots seem to hate, brainwashed functional morons.

Eh, asshole?

Who says anyone is sending death threats to Cavanaugh like they are to this lady, who you idiots seem to hate, brainwashed functional morons.

Here you go, dumbass:

Kavanaugh and his wife are receiving death threats too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back