Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?
Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.
Thank goodness you’re not in the legal profession.
First we kill the lawyers
sounds like her story got out at the time and she had to move out of the whole end of the country... We need a four or five day investigation.
For what, to confirm that she's a nutburger?
The truth duh...
So far, all she has done is lie. Tell us, which witness, that she named, confirms her story?
As far as I know she did not name anyone except the other guy... What lies r the propaganda machine spreading oh that one LOL
Then where are the names of these people coming from?
The one who renegedJust said something on Facebook.

Wait, Ford said she was too afraid of flying to fly to DC to testify. So how did she plan to get to New Zealand? Walking on water? She's also been surfing in Hawaii in the past, another place that is impossible to get to without flying, unless you're macho enough to swim 2500 miles. Ergo, she's making up bullshit excuses to delay testifying, making her look more full of shit than ever.
You ever heard of a ship? New invention.

Wait, Ford said she was too afraid of flying to fly to DC to testify. So how did she plan to get to New Zealand? Walking on water? She's also been surfing in Hawaii in the past, another place that is impossible to get to without flying, unless you're macho enough to swim 2500 miles. Ergo, she's making up bullshit excuses to delay testifying, making her look more full of shit than ever.
Traveling at 20 MPH, a ship would take about 125 hours to get there, or 5 days. Plus, you're claiming she never returned to the states to visit her family on holidays.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
I thought all the liberals were moving to Canada after November 2016?
good thing we didn't ,,, we support your red states,,,you'd be begging on the street corners if we all left
And not only would you be begging but in crossing your path I 'd give you a fart in the wind

Traveling at 20 MPH, a ship would take about 125 hours to get there, or 5 days. Plus, you're claiming she never returned to the states to visit her family on holidays.
What are you talking about anyway? I haven't been reading Cult of the 1st Amendment stuff recently, so am not sure where she's actually been on vaca or where she lived.
But cruise ships do regularly leave California for Hawaii, and that wouldn't happen if people weren't on the boat.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
good thing we didn't ,,, we support your red states,,,you'd be begging on the street corners if we all left
And not only would you be begging but in crossing your path I 'd give you a fart in the wind
Would that fart come before or after your boyfriend gave a good pumping?:21:

How come when I call for toilet paper you roll out, bush?

What are you talking about anyway? I haven't been reading Cult of the 1st Amendment stuff recently, so am not sure where she's actually been on vaca or where she lived.
But cruise ships do regularly leave California for Hawaii, and that wouldn't happen if people weren't on the boat.
Bottom line is that she is an insane political operative for Democrats. She has derangement syndrome. Numerous people have already stepped forward to say this never happened and some voted for Hillary.

I think your confused...that was tissue paper for your tears after November, 2016 :206:

I think your confused...that was tissue paper for your tears after November, 2016 :206:
No tears ,,,Revenge is a dish best served cold Your time will come

She interned in Honolulu, moron. No one takes a cruise ship to go to a job. The cost to take one to Hawaii would be in the thousands.

When...2018...2020? Don’t think so. Democrats continue to act like raving lunatics at things such as Kavanaugh hearings. Kamala “The Interrupter” Harris and Spartacus push people to vote Republican. Now the accuser comes forward with the help of DiFi. Do the Democrats think the U.S. public is stupid enough to believe this is nothing more than a political ploy by liberals to derail Kavanaugh taking his seat on Supreme Court?

When...2018...2020? Don’t think so. Democrats continue to act like raving lunatics at things such as Kavanaugh hearings. Kamala “The Interrupter” Harris and Spartacus push people to vote Republican. Now the accuser comes forward with the help of DiFi. Do the Democrats think the U.S. public is stupid enough to believe this is nothing more than a political ploy by liberals to derail Kavanaugh taking his seat on Supreme Court?
Mr Bush we know perverts like trump accused rapists like Kavanaugh child molesters like Roy Moore don't bother republican voters You dumb f-ers are brainless and no better than the worst of your garbage

She interned in Honolulu, moron. No one takes a cruise ship to go to a job. The cost to take one to Hawaii would be in the thousands.
She's got issues, that's for sure. The first I noticed was that she blames the incident for all sorts of life long difficulties that honest to God I just can't believe. But a person with really really high anxiety, like those with irrational fears that interfere with their daily lives, can certainly believe those things. I don't think she is a political operative at all. Her hesitancy about coming forward was real enough and any nincompoop can see why, based on what she's going through now.

Now, Feinstein may have manipulated the situation to gain a stall. I wouldn't put that past her at all.

Mr Bush we know perverts like trump accused rapists like Kavanaugh child molesters like Roy Moore don't bother republican voters You dumb f-ers are brainless and no better than the worst of your garbage
Roy Moore was never accused of molesting children, douchebag.

She's got issues, that's for sure. The first I noticed was that she blames the incident for all sorts of life long difficulties that honest to God I just can't believe. But a person with really really high anxiety, like those with irrational fears that interfere with their daily lives, can certainly believe those things. I don't think she is a political operative at all. Her hesitancy about coming forward was real enough and any nincompoop can see why, based on what she's going through now.

Now, Feinstein may have manipulated the situation to gain a stall. I wouldn't put that past her at all.
There is an abundance of evidence demonstrating that her motives are political.

Roy Moore was never accused of molesting children, douchebag.
What about this asshole?
Accused pedophile Roy Moore has come to Brett Kavanaugh's defense
LGBTQ Nation · 2 days ago

More for roy moore accused
Web results
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14 ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...roy-moore.../1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4...
Nov 9, 2017 - Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14 .... at a convenience store when she was charged with a misdemeanor for ...

Moron Republicans want a women to question Ford They know what AH's they'd look like with 13 men questioning a women Republicans as well as bripat are scum of the earth

You provided no proof that she lied.
The three witnesses she named all said she's lying. Case closed.
Her attorneys and Democrats are coaching her how to respond. She will make a statement, answer Democrats softball question...and her attorney won’t let her answer any GOP questions.

WTF do you think Kavanaugh has been doing for the past week?
Are you this stupid?
He has nothing to hide. BTW he was an accomplished lawyer before was a respected and renowned Judge in the federal courts. He can handle himself. The nut jobber Ford cannot.

That's not what I was referring to, idiot.
I said he's been prepping for this hearing, too.
Go the fuck away, you're too stupid to deal with.

That should take all of five seconds.
I dont know what the loony bitch is talking about and neither do her four so called witnesses.
that-was-easy-button.jpg

This is over a nominee to replace Justice Kennedy to sit in the Robert Bork seat on the court. Think of the hysterics we can expect when Ginzberg retires, is impeached or attains Room Temperature?

Ironically, the Dems screwed themselves when they borked Bork. The gentleman died in 2012, and if they would have played it straight with Robert Bork, B. Hussein O would have had the opportunity to fill the seat. Tough doo doo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back