Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us why bripat you support a pussy grabber an attempted rapist and a child molester. Is there something about you you'd rather we didn't know?
These kinds of inflammatory posts intended to imply rape & pedophilia should not be allowed and people should be mature enough to refrain from doing it
Imply gramps??Your President admitted to such.....and was accused by 18 women,,, were they all paid off liars?
He admitted nothing, and, yes, they were all paid off - about $250,000 each, based on what Lisa Blum admitted to.
Blindly defending someone who is not of your own family is not smart.

The best way to handle the people that talk about the supposed bad shit Trump has done is to say, ok? So what?
What he is doing as president is all that matters. If that other shit mattered he wouldn't have won to begin with.
I'm not blindly defending him. The stories of all these women were discredited within hours.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”

Gee, why would a woman hate a man who sexually assaulted her? Doesn't the bitch know the reason boys get violent against girls is because they think you're pretty?

Tell us why bripat you support a pussy grabber an attempted rapist and a child molester. Is there something about you you'd rather we didn't know?
These kinds of inflammatory posts intended to imply rape & pedophilia should not be allowed and people should be mature enough to refrain from doing it
Imply gramps??Your President admitted to such.....and was accused by 18 women,,, were they all paid off liars?
He admitted nothing, and, yes, they were all paid off - about $250,000 each, based on what Lisa Blum admitted to.

The best way to handle the people that talk about the supposed bad shit Trump has done is to say, ok? So what?
What he is doing as president is all that matters. If that other shit mattered he wouldn't have won to begin with.
He won because of the hate brought down on Hillary by the repub party Hope they get it back in their faces and soon

And btw gramps what he's doing is all that matters??? Are you hearing big business crying out loud for ALL he's doing yet ?? Listen carefully as all America will be hurting because of this disease this cancer in our WH

According to her own yearbook she was the 'town bicycle'.
At this point I'd be looking into 'Daddy's' relationship with her back when she was a little girl.
Smoke=Fire.

He won because of the hate brought down on Hillary by the repub party Hope they get it back in their faces and soon
So you are promoting the hate in the same breath you decried it with.

Unhealthy and illogical

With liberals its always whatever two consenting adults want is okay. Now Ford has a drunken young teen experience and every US male teenager should be investigated by the FBI. :uhh:

Hey - Angry Lil Bird-Flippin Feller ..
Why don't you give this to the RNC - They can make it their theme poster for 2018.
It'll be GREAT!

2a4y4bb.jpg
So it's OK for you and your ilk to do, but not your critics?

Have we posted a meme of Ivanka, Melania, Judge Jeanine or Laura Ingraham with the words Lying Psycho Whore on their forehead?
No, but if you ever happen to see such a thing .. please let me know and I'll be the first to call them out.

Have we posted a meme of Ivanka, Melania, Judge Jeanine or Laura Ingraham with the words Lying Psycho Whore on their forehead?
No, but if you ever happen to see such a thing .. please let me know and I'll be the first to call them out.

Sounds like you want to, problem is, they are not. By the way, I'm not condemning her lifestyle, just her attempt to manipulate and damage another person out of a political view.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”

Gee, why would a woman hate a man who sexually assaulted her? Doesn't the bitch know the reason boys get violent against girls is because they think you're pretty?

If they are pretty - then they are asking for it. If they are pretty AND wearing a sexy summer dress, short skirt or tight jeans - then they are REALLY asking for it! :wink:

Why don't you give this to the RNC - They can make it their theme poster for 2018.
It'll be GREAT!

2a4y4bb.jpg

Have any of them accused an innocent man of rape? Oh . . . . . that's right, they haven't!

If they are pretty - then they are asking for it. If they are pretty AND wearing a sexy summer dress, short skirt or tight jeans - then they are REALLY asking for it! :wink:

By her own admission, she didn't get "it".

Sounds like you want to, problem is, they are not. By the way, I'm not condemning her lifestyle, just her attempt to manipulate and damage another person out of a political view.

Funny, I have not seen Dr Ford's political views or voting record. Do post - HERS, not her husband's, Mother's or sister in law's.

It'll be GREAT!

2a4y4bb.jpg

Have any of them accused an innocent man of rape? Oh . . . . . that's right, they haven't!

You don't know whether Kavanaugh is innocent and neither do I.

It'll be GREAT!

2a4y4bb.jpg

You don't know whether Kavanaugh is innocent and neither do I.
Yes we do. All the "eye witnesses" she named say she's lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back