Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no blue wave. Young whites are leaving Democratic Party.

There are more women in this country in total who are fed up with trash like Trump than white people between the ages of 18-25.
You're bi-asss is really showin', gramps.
My name isn't Bush92 ya idiot

I didn't say it was, idiot.
There are a lot of old, crusty, impotent white men on here railing against any woman who stands up for herself, and especially if she stands up against another white man.
She is a liar and stands for nothing. Just another liberal with derangement syndrome.

That's what I mean.
You have not heard a single word from her mouth and yet you've decided she's lying.
You're a fucking fool, nothing but Trump fodder.
Dumber than a rock.

What are we gonna hear?
I dont know where it happened or when.
Or maybe if DIFI would hand over the letter we might learn something....if it actually exists.

Tell us why bripat you support a pussy grabber an attempted rapist and a child molester. Is there something about you you'd rather we didn't know?

Moron Republicans want a women to question Ford They know what AH's they'd look like with 13 men questioning a women Republicans as well as bripat are scum of the earth

I don't think questioning this broad now will show anything, not until her electronic devices are seized and analyzed.

I suspect collusion here, ed, between the Democrat Leadership and Ms. Ford.

The Senators are in Washington and they are ready to vote. I think we are ready to rumble immediately after Ford says her piece. No need for questioning her at all

I think your confused...that was tissue paper for your tears after November, 2016 :206:
No tears ,,,Revenge is a dish best served cold Your time will come
When...2018...2020? Don’t think so. Democrats continue to act like raving lunatics at things such as Kavanaugh hearings. Kamala “The Interrupter” Harris and Spartacus push people to vote Republican. Now the accuser comes forward with the help of DiFi. Do the Democrats think the U.S. public is stupid enough to believe this is nothing more than a political ploy by liberals to derail Kavanaugh taking his seat on Supreme Court?
Mr Bush we know perverts like trump accused rapists like Kavanaugh child molesters like Roy Moore don't bother republican voters You dumb f-ers are brainless and no better than the worst of your garbage
Roy Moore was never accused of molesting children, douchebag.
What about this asshole?
Accused pedophile Roy Moore has come to Brett Kavanaugh's defense
LGBTQ Nation · 2 days ago

More for roy moore accused
Web results
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14 ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...roy-moore.../1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4...
Nov 9, 2017 - Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14 .... at a convenience store when she was charged with a misdemeanor for ...
LGBTQ Nation? Really?

Tell us why bripat you support a pussy grabber an attempted rapist and a child molester. Is there something about you you'd rather we didn't know?

Moron Republicans want a women to question Ford They know what AH's they'd look like with 13 men questioning a women Republicans as well as bripat are scum of the earth
We know how douchebags like you will spin it.

You are participating in a despicable smear of an innocent man. The woman is obviously a liar. Talk about the scum of the Earth.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
I don't know weather to feel sorry for him or point and laugh.

How do people become so insecure
They get sexually assaulted, stupid. How can you Dupes get so f***** up?

Any proof of her being sexually assaulted? So far we have one saying it happened and three saying it didn’t. I am not saying she lying however I would be careful branding a person with an accusation with no evidence, which is where we are.
She appears to be the classic sexual assault victim. You have one saying it did not happen and a bunch saying they remember talk about it and a therapist and her husband, and and a little preppy bastard Republican poor little Rich Boy.

She said she told no one about it.

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
You provided no proof that she lied.

WTF...there's no proof she's telling the truth.
Yes her whole life since Dad has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

Hmmm....hitting the sauce?

I'd say mainlining heroin is more likely.....

Are those the ones threatening Kavanaugh's wife and kids?

Eh, asshole?
They don't have to move... Which ones are you talking about the imaginary ones on Fox and Rush?
So you believe that makes it OK? Is that really what you meant to say?
What I'm saying is your party is full of ignorant violent brainwashed functional idiots and conspiracy nut jobs. I don't think Democrats are sending the death threats 2 Cavanaugh either... We are stunned and disgusted by your bulshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
If Democrats aren't sending them, then who is?

We are stunned and disgusted by your bullshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
Who says anyone is sending death threats to Cavanaugh like they are to this lady, who you idiots seem to hate, brainwashed functional morons.

It's Kavanaugh you fucken simpleton.

These kinds of inflammatory posts intended to imply rape & pedophilia should not be allowed and people should be mature enough to refrain from doing it
Imply gramps??Your President admitted to such.....and was accused by 18 women,,, were they all paid off liars?

These kinds of inflammatory posts intended to imply rape & pedophilia should not be allowed and people should be mature enough to refrain from doing it
Imply gramps??Your President admitted to such.....and was accused by 18 women,,, were they all paid off liars?
That's fine but you tried to imply ANTHER POSTER acted in such a manner.
I have probably done far worse things in my life than 99% of this board and I have never done any of that shit.

You are participating in a despicable smear of an innocent man. The woman is obviously a liar. Talk about the scum of the Earth.
Yeah she loves enduring the pain her accusations bring ,,the death threats and all OH that's right she wants to write a book ?? lol

He admitted nothing, and, yes, they were all paid off - about $250,000 each, based on what Lisa Blum admitted to.

Yeah she loves enduring the pain her accusations bring ,,the death threats and all OH that's right she wants to write a book ?? lol
The fact she's not enjoying the result of swinging a stick at a hornet's nest isn't proof that she's telling the truth.

Hey - Angry Lil Bird-Flippin Feller ..
Why don't you give this to the RNC - They can make it their theme poster for 2018.
It'll be GREAT and win back all the women you've lost under Trump!

2a4y4bb.jpg

That's fine but you tried to imply ANTHER POSTER acted in such a manner.
I have probably done far worse things in my life than 99% of this board and I have never done any of that shit.
Me either but for some one to support all those accused imo there's something not right about him and btw trumps 1st wife accused him of rape too ,,but retracted soon after$$$$$$$

He admitted nothing, and, yes, they were all paid off - about $250,000 each, based on what Lisa Blum admitted to.
Blindly defending someone who is not of your own family is not smart.

The best way to handle the people that talk about the supposed bad shit Trump has done is to say, ok? So what?
What he is doing as president is all that matters. If that other shit mattered he wouldn't have won to begin with.

Hey - Angry Lil Bird-Flippin Feller ..
Why don't you give this to the RNC - They can make it their theme poster for 2018.
It'll be GREAT!

2a4y4bb.jpg
So it's OK for you and your ilk to do, but not your critics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back