Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it was, idiot.
There are a lot of old, crusty, impotent white men on here railing against any woman who stands up for herself, and especially if she stands up against another white man.
She's a piece of shit who is trying to smear an innocent man.

Hey be nice now. She is every bit as courageous as Bruce Jenner. Bet she gets more magazine covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was being nice.
Neither of you or I know the truth, that's why we need an investigation like we always did before, you God damn brainwashed functional Nazis LOL
Wrong. We already know she's a liar.
Spoken like a true brainwashed functional moron. Just like you know Hillary is kurupt and a murderer probably pedophile? The Foundation FBI Obama holder learner etc etc are all corrupt. Who needs evidence or courtrooms when you have bought off High School grad pundits? You're all a disgrace.

They don't have to move... Which ones are you talking about the imaginary ones on Fox and Rush?
So you believe that makes it OK? Is that really what you meant to say?
What I'm saying is your party is full of ignorant violent brainwashed functional idiots and conspiracy nut jobs. I don't think Democrats are sending the death threats 2 Cavanaugh either... We are stunned and disgusted by your bulshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
If Democrats aren't sending them, then who is?

We are stunned and disgusted by your bullshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
Who says anyone is sending death threats to Cavanaugh like they are to this lady, who you idiots seem to hate, brainwashed functional morons.

Here you go, dumbass:

Kavanaugh and his wife are receiving death threats too
But ours are not armed LOL and much fewer. Hot air example is no death threat.
You have all the brainwashed nut jobs. Just look at your fellow posters....

WTF...there's no proof she's telling the truth.
Yes her whole life since Dad has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

Hmmm....hitting the sauce?
No.Yes her whole life since that has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.
sounds like her story got out at the time and she had to move out of the whole end of the country... We need a four or five day investigation.
For what, to confirm that she's a nutburger?
The truth duh...

So you believe that makes it OK? Is that really what you meant to say?
What I'm saying is your party is full of ignorant violent brainwashed functional idiots and conspiracy nut jobs. I don't think Democrats are sending the death threats 2 Cavanaugh either... We are stunned and disgusted by your bulshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
If Democrats aren't sending them, then who is?

We are stunned and disgusted by your bullshit hate propaganda and your party's bought off hyper partisanship. Thank God for the Constitution.
Who says anyone is sending death threats to Cavanaugh like they are to this lady, who you idiots seem to hate, brainwashed functional morons.

Here you go, dumbass:

Kavanaugh and his wife are receiving death threats too
But ours are not armed LOL and much fewer. Hot air example is no death threat.
You have all the brainwashed nut jobs. Just look at your fellow posters....
Again, you are saying it's OK if your sleazy lying leftwing scumbag pals threaten Kavanaugh's life?

You really have no sense of shame, do you, Franco?

Yes her whole life since Dad has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

No.Yes her whole life since that has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.
sounds like her story got out at the time and she had to move out of the whole end of the country... We need a four or five day investigation.
The truth duh...
So far, all she has done is lie. Tell us, which witness, that she named, confirms her story?

The truth duh...
So far, all she has done is lie. Tell us, which witness, that she named, confirms her story?

that scumbag should be in jail !!

Lord what a piece of .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The truth duh...

that scumbag should be in jail !!

Lord what a piece of .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
It must be difficult to be a lefty these days.

No wonder women are reluctant to speak up after an assault,

Most women are not trying to block a Supreme Court appointment with zero evidence. The fact they waited until the last minute makes this story suspect in a highly politicized environment. face it, the LEFT would do anything to stop a RW supreme court appointment and their tactics here are suspect. I have compassion for people who are abused... but you need to watch out for people who are trying to abuse the system.

The truth duh...
As far as I know she did not name anyone except the other guy... What lies r the propaganda machine spreading oh that one LOL

The truth duh...
As far as I know she did not name anyone except the other guy... What lies r the propaganda machine spreading oh that one LOL
U C Democrats are reasonable we want a 5 day investigation... You want to hate and spread misinformation.

Most women are not trying to block a Supreme Court appointment with zero evidence. The fact they waited until the last minute makes this story suspect in a highly politicized environment. face it, the LEFT would do anything to stop a RW supreme court appointment and their tactics here are suspect. I have compassion for people who are abused... but you need to watch out for people who are trying to abuse the system.
Investigate the damn thing for 5 days...

The truth duh...
Then where are the names of these people coming from?

No.

upload_2018-9-22_22-28-7.png

Christine Ford's 'Too Afraid to Fly to DC' But She Plotted Move to New Zealand After 2016 Election & Attended U. Of Hawaii

No.
That is unAmerican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back