Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?
Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

This is an insult to women who were actually raped/ beaten up/ abused.. and had to deal with that.
She could just as well be a liberal activist, willing to attribute Cavenaugh's name to an incident in her life.
At worst, IF it was true... they were a couple of drunken teens at a party... including her. Too bad if she got grabbed... there's a lot of people including men who have suffered trauma a whole lot worse in their early teens and go on with their life. Now that shes trying to block a conservative to the S.C. we see how getting grabbed has turned her life into a basket case. I'm not really buying it. It didn'y slow her down in any way from becoming a party girl later in life, did it? why wasnt she afraid to go to parties anymore after that? to hang out with guys?

yeah yeah yeah... not buying all this. Its all political. IMHO
There is no evidence she is was a party girl, just your usual garbage internet propaganda totally ridiculous.

I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?
Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

This is an insult to women who were actually raped/ beaten up/ abused.. and had to deal with that.
She could just as well be a liberal activist, willing to attribute Cavenaugh's name to an incident in her life.
At worst, IF it was true... they were a couple of drunken teens at a party... including her. Too bad if she got grabbed... there's a lot of people including men who have suffered trauma a whole lot worse in their early teens and go on with their life. Now that shes trying to block a conservative to the S.C. we see how getting grabbed has turned her life into a basket case. I'm not really buying it. It didn'y slow her down in any way from becoming a party girl later in life, did it? why wasnt she afraid to go to parties anymore after that? to hang out with guys?

yeah yeah yeah... not buying all this. Its all political. IMHO
She's now a DR and trump is still a pos as you and the attempted rapist kavanough is

Gee for 36 years she was untroubled. Now she has to move? It's the humiliation of being caught in so many lies.

If she thinks she has to move now, wait until after she is grilled before the Senate next week.
Actually super dupe she has been troubled for 36 years duh. Me too, times up... You conspiracy Nut Job dupes are Just incredible.

I don't know weather to feel sorry for him or point and laugh.

How do people become so insecure
They get sexually assaulted, stupid. How can you Dupes get so f***** up?

Any proof of her being sexually assaulted? So far we have one saying it happened and three saying it didn’t. I am not saying she lying however I would be careful branding a person with an accusation with no evidence, which is where we are.
She appears to be the classic sexual assault victim. You have one saying it did not happen and a bunch saying they remember talk about it and a therapist and her husband, and and a little preppy bastard Republican poor little Rich Boy.
Oh really? Is that how it worked with Harvey Wienstein? Al Franken?
They both lost their jobs and positions, what the hell are you talking about?
I'm asking if your theory that "You have one saying it did not happen and a bunch saying they remember talk about it and a therapist and her husband" is "is the profile of the classic sexual assault." I just demonstrated that your theory is obvious horseshit.

Gee for 36 years she was untroubled. Now she has to move? It's the humiliation of being caught in so many lies.

she is despicable piece of garbage

she should go hide herself for the rest of her pathetic life!
She will probably have to.
You must be very proud to be the party of death threats and violent brainwashed assholes...
Are those the ones threatening Kavanaugh's wife and kids?

Eh, asshole?

If she thinks she has to move now, wait until after she is grilled before the Senate next week.
Actually super dupe she has been troubled for 36 years duh. Me too, times up... You conspiracy Nut Job dupes are Just incredible.
She's "troubled" alright, but not by anything Kavanaugh did to her.

It doesn't support anything of the sort, moron.

What does this support? Did Kavanaugh rape her too?

I thought you were supposed to have posted a video of a woman that is upset? Looks like Roger Ebert in drag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You POS anything you say is BULLSHIT I know it and anyone with a brain knows it Go grab some pussy AH

You POS anything you say is BULLSHIT I know it and anyone with a brain knows it Go grab some pussy AH
Brilliant retort!

Brilliant retort!
Thanks I try and keep up with you

You must be very proud to be the party of death threats and violent brainwashed assholes...

Eh, asshole?
They don't have to move... Which ones are you talking about the imaginary ones on Fox and Rush?

Eh, asshole?
They don't have to move... Which ones are you talking about the imaginary ones on Fox and Rush?
So you believe that makes it OK? Is that really what you meant to say?

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
You provided no proof that she lied.

WTF...there's no proof she's telling the truth.

Eh, asshole?
There definitely should be a four or five day investigation. Like with the Anita Hill that George Bush started... The new BS GOP is is total bought by big money. An imaginary propaganda planet of
Hate and happy unequals.... And the rich making out like Bandits...

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”

Yes her whole life since Dad has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

Yes her whole life since Dad has been her own conspiracy against you... Read something, You Dupes do not get fair and balanced.

Hmmm....hitting the sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back