Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Graham: Blasey’s Testimony Won’t Sway My Vote ‘Unless There’s Something More’

You mean like a thorough FBI investigation and witnesses allowed, Lindsey?
Looks like he and his cronies are doing everything possible to make SURE there is nothing more

Every witness she has mentioned has already provide sworn statements saying this didn’t happen. What is left to investigate other than her testimony?

Sworn statements to whom?
Someone with brains, obviously not libtards.

Looks like he and his cronies are doing everything possible to make SURE there is nothing more

His cronies? You mean like the press that can’t find anything to back her up?

Let that sink in.
Because there is nothing to back her up. Nothing but a big lie because libtards are nothing but big liars.

No man will ever qualify for SCOTUS if Kavanaugh allegations are new standard
Correction ... No REPUBLICAN / CONSERVATIVE.

Ellison has 2 women accusing him of physical abuse - with evidence - and he will my say there will not be more to come ... and there is no call from Feinstein for the FBI to investigate ... no Hollywood videos supporting his accuser ... no libetals declaring he is 'guilty until proven inmocent' with the 'burden of proof being on HIM'.

The double standard in how both men ate being treated by liberals and the liberal mecia is nauseatingly criminal in comparison.

Every witness she has mentioned has already provide sworn statements saying this didn’t happen. What is left to investigate other than her testimony?

Sworn statements to whom?

The judiciary Committee.

Please stop commenting until you bother learning what’s going on

If this was a democratic nominee you'd be demanding investigations, so the only BS s coming from those like you.
When has it ever happened to a Democrat nominee? It doesn't because Republicans aren't shameless scumbags like Democrats are.

You might want to repost this. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
No, I really don't.
And you ask why rape survivors hesitate to come forward?
What does this sleazy adventure have to do with rape survivors?

Again, every other witness she says was there has stated that it didn’t happen. One stated she doesn’t know Kavanaugh and has never been to a party with him. All this has been sworn under oath

What else exactly do you want?

Nothing short of Kavenaugh's total destruction.

That's exactly why the FBI needs to re-engage... a good-faith due-diligence effort to get us sufficiently close to the truth, to assess.

They can't get any closer than we are now. Here's what I want you and your ilk to do: think of 5 questions you would ask anybody involved in this case. WTF could you ask? And I don't mean 5 anything questions, I mean 5 questions that could possibly bring us anywhere closer than we are now.

Which is exactly why the FBI needs to re-engage.

Only if teen house parties are a federal crime.

Au contraire... the FBI conducts the background investigations for SCOTUS nominees... including personal character attributions.

That makes it a Federal issue.

And that's what they did--6 times.

Nobody's looking to prosecute... merely to complete an extensive background investigation...

You know...the kind of thing that the FBI does all the time for prospective high government officials.

Yes they did, and again, 6 times. What you are asking for is an investigation, not a background check. The libs are using the term Background Check to launch an investigation.

A background check consists of looking at any criminal history (that's documented) seeing if you had any associations with terrorists and criminals, seeing if you involved in any criminal case of another, look into what clubs you joined in the past; what kind of organizations. That's a background check.

An investigation is when you go out and interrogate people. An investigation is to find evidence of a crime. That's what you're looking for. It's also why the FBI laughed at the suggestion.
If you have ever gone through a civilian-grade FBI background check, you would know that they are called background investigations (BI's).

Everything else you've said (above) about an FBI background check not equating to an investigation must be filtered through that fact.

As to questions to ask those whom they would interview... haven't a clue... that's why we need to leave it to the professionals.

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford WILL testify. Just announced on MSNBC.

Oh there will be an excuse before it happens and a ploy to delay it

We're long past the time when the Committee should have either subpoenaed her, or told her to piss off.
I predict she will make another last minute excuse for not testifying.
That was rather 'classy' imagery there, Inbred Jed.

You idiots just can't help shooting yourselves in the foot with American Women, can you?

Keep it up and you're gonna need a lot of Preparation H on the morning of November 7, 2018.

We're long past the time when the Committee should have either subpoenaed her, or told her to piss off.
Like I said... and there's the proof... the Committee (and the GOP) are $hitting their pants over the optics here.

Otherwise, there's gonna be one helluva lot of pi$$ed-off American Women going into those voting booths on November 6, 2018.

The Committee (and the GOP) understand this, and, reluctantly, have caved-in, with respect to deadlines.

Tee-hee... snort... snicker... guffaw... :777:

...The GOP has no reason to fear this...
Yeah... sure... pull the other one...

The GOP is $hitting their pants over the prospect of millions of really pi$$ed-off American Women going to the polls on November 6.

Drawing line-after-line (deadline-after-deadline) in the sand... only to back up a step, and draw another one... repeatedly.

Got'cha. :21:

Since she is the accuser, give her a lie detector test and a FBI background check.

She already took a polygraph (which is NOT a lie detector, no matter what the general public misbelieves), and it was bullshit even aside from the fact that it would prove nothing.

Do they have evidence she has? Was it administered.by a neutral party? Why should we trust what they said?

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford WILL testify. Just announced on MSNBC.

Oh there will be an excuse before it happens and a ploy to delay it

I predict she will make another last minute excuse for not testifying.
That was rather 'classy' imagery there, Inbred Jed.

You idiots just can't help shooting yourselves in the foot with American Women, can you?

Keep it up and you're gonna need a lot of Preparation H on the morning of November 7, 2018.
Was it "classier" than this?

cV3FyVl.jpg

I marvel at the way leftwing douchebags attack people for doing exactly what they do. It's like they can't wait to show the world what colossal hypocrites they are.

The GOP is $hitting their pants over the prospect of millions of really pi$$ed-off American Women going to the polls on November 6.

Drawing line-after-line (deadline-after-deadline) in the sand... only to back up a step, and draw another one... repeatedly.

That's purely due to the RINOs and Trump haters like Flake. The GOP isn't a monolith like the Democrat party.

Last edited:

Un, no.....stop reading Daily Kos they will mislead you.

...Un, no.....stop reading Daily Kos they will mislead you.
Never touch the stuff.

Kos and HuffPo and WashPo and NYT and MSNBC are all infested with hyper-Libs.

Just like Fox and National Review and Townhall and Limpbaugh are all infested with hyper-Righties.

Me, I take-in a mix of CNN, MSNBC, Fox, BBC, France 24, Guardian, Hannity, Madcow, Savage, Ingraham and the Chicago Tribune.

A far healthier balance than most of the Kool-Aid drinkers around here; Left OR Right.

...Un, no.....stop reading Daily Kos they will mislead you.
Never touch the stuff.

Kos and HuffPo and WashPo and NYT and MSNBC are all infested with hyper-Libs.

Just like Fox and National Review and Townhall and Limpbaugh are all infested with hyper-Righties.

Me, I take-in a mix of CNN, MSNBC, Fox, BBC, France 24, Guardian, Hannity, Madcow, Savage, Ingraham and the Chicago Tribune.

A far healthier balance than most of the Kool-Aid drinkers around here; Left OR Right.

I too take in more than 1 news source and I don't see Republicans 'shtting in their pants' over hysterical leftie women. I see leftie news saying it with absolutely 0 proof. Anyone with half a brain can figure out this is a Democrat smear campaign to delay Kavenaugh's appointment.

Forum List

Back