Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Shouldn't Kavanaugh at least take a polygraph test like Dr. Christine Blasey Ford - which she passed?

...The GOP has no reason to fear this...
Yeah... sure... pull the other one...

The GOP is $hitting their pants over the prospect of millions of really pi$$ed-off American Women going to the polls on November 6.

Drawing line-after-line (deadline-after-deadline) in the sand... only to back up a step, and draw another one... repeatedly.

Got'cha. :21:
That's purely due to the RINOs and Trump haters like Flake. The GOP isn't a monolith like the Democrat party.

Flake will vote for Kavanaugh

Shouldn't Kavanaugh at least take a polygraph test like Dr. Christine Blasey Ford - which she passed?

Did she? Have they produced the polygraph? Was it done by a neutral party?

Forgive me if I’m skeptical when the only party that won’t show up and give statements under oath makes a claim

...Un, no.....stop reading Daily Kos they will mislead you.
Never touch the stuff.

Kos and HuffPo and WashPo and NYT and MSNBC are all infested with hyper-Libs.

Just like Fox and National Review and Townhall and Limpbaugh are all infested with hyper-Righties.

Me, I take-in a mix of CNN, MSNBC, Fox, BBC, France 24, Guardian, Hannity, Madcow, Savage, Ingraham and the Chicago Tribune.

A far healthier balance than most of the Kool-Aid drinkers around here; Left OR Right.

I too take in more than 1 news source and I don't see Republicans 'shtting in their pants' over hysterical leftie women. I see leftie news saying it with absolutely 0 proof. Anyone with half a brain can figure out this is a Democrat smear campaign to delay Kavenaugh's appointment.

I agree. Republicans aren’t scared. Republicans aren’t pissed.

I’ve been debating whether to go in and vote early this week because I’m annoyed over this

Btw why do you seem to think a polygraph is more credible than sworn statements under oath?

Twitter is on fire about a drudge headline about a new aspect of the Kavanaugh accusation accusations. No details, but it's being called #dildogate

I seriously am not sure I want to know

Twitter is on fire about a drudge headline about a new aspect of the Kavanaugh accusation accusations. No details, but it's being called #dildogate

I think it's Maureen Dowd's dildo...she lost it on Drudge earlier today.

...I too take in more than 1 news source and I don't see Republicans 'shtting in their pants'...
Drawing repeated lines in the sand and then backpedaling repeatedly tells us what we need to know in this context.

...over hysterical leftie women...
Not 'leftie' women, but pi$$ed-off women of all political leanings, had the GOP leadership not brought Blasey-Ford to the table.

...I see leftie news saying it with absolutely 0 proof...
The FBI needs to re-open its Background Investigation of Kavanaugh as a safeguard against possibly missing something important.

...Anyone with half a brain can figure out this is a Democrat smear campaign to delay Kavenaugh's appointment.
I dunno... she passed her initial polygraph exam on the subject... I wonder if Kavanaugh would be willing to take one?

...The GOP has no reason to fear this...
Yeah... sure... pull the other one...

The GOP is $hitting their pants over the prospect of millions of really pi$$ed-off American Women going to the polls on November 6.

Drawing line-after-line (deadline-after-deadline) in the sand... only to back up a step, and draw another one... repeatedly.

Got'cha. :21:

The only women who would be pissed off at this are the stupid ones, and stupid people vote Democrat anyway. No loss to the Republicans.

That's exactly why the FBI needs to re-engage... a good-faith due-diligence effort to get us sufficiently close to the truth, to assess.

They can't get any closer than we are now. Here's what I want you and your ilk to do: think of 5 questions you would ask anybody involved in this case. WTF could you ask? And I don't mean 5 anything questions, I mean 5 questions that could possibly bring us anywhere closer than we are now.

Which is exactly why the FBI needs to re-engage.

Only if teen house parties are a federal crime.

Au contraire... the FBI conducts the background investigations for SCOTUS nominees... including personal character attributions.

That makes it a Federal issue.

And that's what they did--6 times.

Nobody's looking to prosecute... merely to complete an extensive background investigation...

You know...the kind of thing that the FBI does all the time for prospective high government officials.

Yes they did, and again, 6 times. What you are asking for is an investigation, not a background check. The libs are using the term Background Check to launch an investigation.

A background check consists of looking at any criminal history (that's documented) seeing if you had any associations with terrorists and criminals, seeing if you involved in any criminal case of another, look into what clubs you joined in the past; what kind of organizations. That's a background check.

An investigation is when you go out and interrogate people. An investigation is to find evidence of a crime. That's what you're looking for. It's also why the FBI laughed at the suggestion.
If you have ever gone through a civilian-grade FBI background check, you would know that they are called background investigations (BI's).

Everything else you've said (above) about an FBI background check not equating to an investigation must be filtered through that fact.

As to questions to ask those whom they would interview... haven't a clue... that's why we need to leave it to the professionals.

We did, said and done. I've done plenty in my adolescent years, but I must pass a TSA background check every year, and never had a problem in 8 years.

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
She could enlighten the feds with additional facts (if she had any).
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

Don't deny it, you only will look foolish.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.
She had her chance and balked. Believe what you want, carry that water for your masters, it all a political game, You don't have to admit it, but I know your not that damn stupid.

Lakhota is stupid or evil. There is really no other option.

Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh
Washington redskin,
Have you ever heard of innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Great. Let's find out who this Debby is and haul her in front of the committee to testify.

The story is already full of holes. The so-called victim is falling down drunk, of course. She claims someone stuck a dildo in her face, and then saw Kavanaugh pulling up his pants. Why would he pull down his pants if they put a dildo in her face? Several of the "witnesses" have already denied any recollection of the event.

Forum List

Back