Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

NEW ACCUSER: KAV. MISCONDUCT AT YALE

Doesn't sound good for Kavanaugh.

Ramirez said the group was playing a drinking game and she became inebriated.

She noted that there are large gaps in her memory and said she was hesitant to come forward, afraid that she would be attacked because she had been drinking at the time. But Ramirez said her experience, along with that of Christine Blasey Ford, would warrant an FBI investigation into the nominee’s behavior.

The New Yorker was unable to confirm the account but interviewed several of Ramirez’s classmates who recalled being told about the incident in vague terms within days of it allegedly happening. Several others disputed the claims, saying the behavior was “completely out of character for Brett.”

I can't wait for this tramp to end up in jail for perjury.

As expected, the named witnesses deny it happened.

New Yorker Publishes Account From Second Brett Kavanaugh Accuser -- Claims He Put His Penis in Her Face at Yale Party

Two of the male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates all signed a statement to the New Yorker denying the incident took place.

The statement read:

“We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.”

Ramirez is a registered Democrat, but denies any political motivation for just now coming forward about the incident that is alleged to have taken place in the 80s.​

She noted that there are large gaps in her memory and said she was hesitant to come forward, afraid that she would be attacked because she had been drinking at the time. But Ramirez said her experience, along with that of Christine Blasey Ford, would warrant an FBI investigation into the nominee’s behavior.

The New Yorker was unable to confirm the account but interviewed several of Ramirez’s classmates who recalled being told about the incident in vague terms within days of it allegedly happening. Several others disputed the claims, saying the behavior was “completely out of character for Brett.”

The leftwing scum are pulling out all the stops to attack Kavanaugh. The are combing through all the muck in the gutter looking for anyone shameless enough to lie about the man.

...Yes.....well.....nobody knows the truth and never will given the fact it's been over 35 years and Ford wants to make this an issue now. ..
That's exactly why the FBI needs to re-engage... a good-faith due-diligence effort to get us sufficiently close to the truth, to assess.

...So all we really have is he said/ she said, and nothing more...
Which is exactly why the FBI needs to re-engage.

...If the nomination depends on this house party, it's not the business of the FBI as it is not a federal issue--especially since he too was a minor at the time. ..
Au contraire... the FBI conducts the background investigations for SCOTUS nominees... including personal character attributions.

That makes it a Federal issue.

...Now if local agencies were involved, that's a different subject. Apparently nobody knew about this so-called attack so nothing was documented to make this about Kavanaugh's nomination.
Nobody's looking to prosecute... merely to complete an extensive background investigation...

You know...the kind of thing that the FBI does all the time for prospective high government officials.

--------------------

This is entirely within the purview of the FBI... and represents new information pertaining to a recently-completed investigation.

What’s exactly does the FBI need to do? Everyone said to have been there has made statements saying it didn’t happen under oath. The alleged victim is the only one who hasn’t been under oath

I have yet to get any one of these geniuses squawking, "FBI! FBI! FBI!" to explain to me what, precisely, they think the FBI is going to do. The most they can say is, "Go find witnesses. Investigate!" Not a one of them can explain HOW.

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
Lying

How would you know that without a thorough investigation?

I think the whole, "It happened, but I don't remember anything about it, but it really happened, all of my supposed witnesses say I'm nuts, but it happened!" thing was a tip-off. Most people recognize BS when they hear it. Of course, SOME people recognize it, and then desperately try to believe it anyway.

The leftwing scum are pulling out all the stops to attack Kavanaugh. The are combing through all the muck in the gutter looking for anyone shameless enough to lie about the man.

And this is what I predicted several days ago. I can probably find my post if anybody is interested and quote it here.

"Folks, I know Democrats better than I know my own glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh

Of course the Democrats had this lowlife waiting behind stage. And WTF is she to say now it warrants an FBI investigation? What is her line of work?

Where she screwed up is stating where and when this party was. Now it can be looked into for people to say her claim is BS. That's not to mention colleges keep a good eye on parties in their jurisdiction. Nobody wants to be thrown out of Yale for assaulting a female. That could ruin your entire life.

That's exactly why the FBI needs to re-engage... a good-faith due-diligence effort to get us sufficiently close to the truth, to assess.

They can't get any closer than we are now. Here's what I want you and your ilk to do: think of 5 questions you would ask anybody involved in this case. WTF could you ask? And I don't mean 5 anything questions, I mean 5 questions that could possibly bring us anywhere closer than we are now.

Only if teen house parties are a federal crime.

Au contraire... the FBI conducts the background investigations for SCOTUS nominees... including personal character attributions.

And that's what they did--6 times.

Nobody's looking to prosecute... merely to complete an extensive background investigation...

You know...the kind of thing that the FBI does all the time for prospective high government officials.

Yes they did, and again, 6 times. What you are asking for is an investigation, not a background check. The libs are using the term Background Check to launch an investigation.

A background check consists of looking at any criminal history (that's documented) seeing if you had any associations with terrorists and criminals, seeing if you involved in any criminal case of another, look into what clubs you joined in the past; what kind of organizations. That's a background check.

An investigation is when you go out and interrogate people. An investigation is to find evidence of a crime. That's what you're looking for. It's also why the FBI laughed at the suggestion.
If you have ever gone through a civilian-grade FBI background check, you would know that they are called background investigations (BI's).

Everything else you've said (above) about an FBI background check not equating to an investigation must be filtered through that fact.

As to questions to ask those whom they would interview... haven't a clue... that's why we need to leave it to the professionals.

They're professionals, not psychics. Just like every OTHER law enforcement official in the United States, they have to have something to investigate before they can investigate. And that's leaving aside the elephant in the room that you keep ignoring, which is that THIS IS NOT THEIR JOB.

They can't get any closer than we are now. Here's what I want you and your ilk to do: think of 5 questions you would ask anybody involved in this case. WTF could you ask? And I don't mean 5 anything questions, I mean 5 questions that could possibly bring us anywhere closer than we are now.

Only if teen house parties are a federal crime.

And that's what they did--6 times.

Yes they did, and again, 6 times. What you are asking for is an investigation, not a background check. The libs are using the term Background Check to launch an investigation.

A background check consists of looking at any criminal history (that's documented) seeing if you had any associations with terrorists and criminals, seeing if you involved in any criminal case of another, look into what clubs you joined in the past; what kind of organizations. That's a background check.

An investigation is when you go out and interrogate people. An investigation is to find evidence of a crime. That's what you're looking for. It's also why the FBI laughed at the suggestion.
If you have ever gone through a civilian-grade FBI background check, you would know that they are called background investigations (BI's).

Everything else you've said (above) about an FBI background check not equating to an investigation must be filtered through that fact.

As to questions to ask those whom they would interview... haven't a clue... that's why we need to leave it to the professionals.

They're professionals, not psychics. Just like every OTHER law enforcement official in the United States, they have to have something to investigate before they can investigate. And that's leaving aside the elephant in the room that you keep ignoring, which is that THIS IS NOT THEIR JOB.

Funny. It is PRECISELY their job!

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford WILL testify. Just announced on MSNBC.

Oh there will be an excuse before it happens and a ploy to delay it

We're long past the time when the Committee should have either subpoenaed her, or told her to piss off.
I predict she will make another last minute excuse for not testifying.
That was rather 'classy' imagery there, Inbred Jed.

You idiots just can't help shooting yourselves in the foot with American Women, can you?

Keep it up and you're gonna need a lot of Preparation H on the morning of November 7, 2018.

Speaking as an American woman, you STILL do not have my permission to speak for me or to tell BriPat or anyone else that he's "shooting himself in the foot" on my behalf. Feel free to break out a dress and makeup and speak for yourself, Nancy.

I'll take BriPat over YOUR misogynistic, patriarchal ass any day of the week.

Since she is the accuser, give her a lie detector test and a FBI background check.

She already took a polygraph (which is NOT a lie detector, no matter what the general public misbelieves), and it was bullshit even aside from the fact that it would prove nothing.

Do they have evidence she has? Was it administered.by a neutral party? Why should we trust what they said?

Yeah, they have evidence that she took one. They also know exactly what the question was that she answered that made them say she "passed". They read her statement back to her, then asked, "Is that exactly what you said?" So yeah, she genuinely believes that her statement is her statement. Whoopety freaking doo.

Shouldn't Kavanaugh at least take a polygraph test like Dr. Christine Blasey Ford - which she passed?

We should also call in Miss Cleo to check her crystal ball and commune with the spirits to tell us which one to believe. Might as well get all the mystical, pseudo-scientific garbage out of the way at once.

Shouldn't Kavanaugh at least take a polygraph test like Dr. Christine Blasey Ford - which she passed?

Did she? Have they produced the polygraph? Was it done by a neutral party?

Forgive me if I’m skeptical when the only party that won’t show up and give statements under oath makes a claim

She showed the results to the Washington Post, and refuses to let anyone else see them. She also refuses to say who paid for the polygraph.

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
She could enlighten the feds with additional facts (if she had any).
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

Don't deny it, you only will look foolish.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.
She had her chance and balked. Believe what you want, carry that water for your masters, it all a political game, You don't have to admit it, but I know your not that damn stupid.

Lakhota is stupid or evil. There is really no other option.

Of course there's a third option.

She could be both.

Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

From your own link:

She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections

Yeah, I'll just BET she suddenly "remembered it" clearly after talking to her attorney for six days. And there's nothing at all suspicious about The New Yorker mysteriously finding out from somewhere totally unspecified that she existed and going to find her. Nope, nothing to see here at all.

Seriously, you leftists need to get someone to explain the meaning of "credible" to you, because this ain't it.

Forum List

Back