Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Liars don't ask for the FBI to investigate their stories...

Just sayin'...

Sure they do. This one just did.
Why would she do that, knowing full well that this is not within the FBI's jurisdiction?

It is within their jurisdiction, fool.
The FBI conducted his background check.
Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.

They conducted MANY background checks and found nothing.

When you actually come up with a point, post it. Remember, because you have the right to freely speak, it's often best not to when your speech makes you look idiotic.

Sure they conducted a background check, fool. Just not on this specific topic.
well sure they did. what do you think a background check does?

We do know. She's lying. That's as obvious as the sun rising in the East. You only help the barbarians by saying you don't know if she's lying.

So let the FBI investigate. Lying to the FBI is a felony.
There is nothing to investigate

No charges can be brought and this type of alleged crime is not the purview of the FBI

It's not a criminal investigation, dope.
It's a follow up to his background investigation.
because the background check didn't find it? why do they need to follow up a seventh background check for? what is it you think they'll find since they didn't six other times? why don't you ever answer?

This is a specific allegation. It needs to be investigated.

None of you can possibly know if this is valid or not.
what is the allegation? where did it happen, when did it happen who was all there. she can't answer any of that. so where do they go to investigate? And btw, the fbi did a background check and nothing came up. so you're asking them to look for nothing? they found it. nothing that is.

I still can't believe that the Senate NaziCons want Dr. Ford to sit at the same table with Kavanaugh. Unbelievable.

Totally crazy how we want to give him due process and give her an opportunity to make her claim.

Funny how you don't want that. It's almost like you do t care about a fair hearing

Due process requires an investigation, fool.

Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Yes, lying to the FBI is a felony. Why do you think she's not doing it?

I still can't believe that the Senate NaziCons want Dr. Ford to sit at the same table with Kavanaugh. Unbelievable.

Totally crazy how we want to give him due process and give her an opportunity to make her claim.

Funny how you don't want that. It's almost like you do t care about a fair hearing

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
Investigate the allegations, of course, dope.

I tend to ignore retarded questions.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Yes, lying to the FBI is a felony. Why do you think she's not doing it?

BINGO

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

what allegation? I asked you this already. what is the allegation? where did it happen, when did it happen? why can't you answer?

we can dump Kavanaugh and have an equally conservative nominee in 10 seconds. problem solved!
/——/ No we can’t do that. No reason for Kavanaugh to drop out. Libtards will do the same thing with the next appointee.
And yet, oddly, none of this occurred for Yeti Pube's last nominee, Gorsuch.

Not a swing vote, and maybe the Dem's know something about the old hags health that we don't

That was easy

Where does she think they will find these "facts"? We're talking about what is essentially a thirty year or so old case of "she-said-he-said". Unless she has the proverbial blue dress hanging in her closet, photos, a corroborating witness, or a Disneyland ride line of women all making the same accusation, it's her word against his.

Now, don't misinterpret me, I'm not saying she's lying, and I'm not say he did or didn't do it. The fact is, none of us know, nor should we be drawing any conclusions based on unproven allegations. The fact that she apparently passed a lie detector test (inadmissible in a court of law) tells us one of three things, either she knows how to beat the test (given her education, entirely possible), or she believes what she is saying but is wrong and Kavanaugh wasn't involved (not beyond the realm of possibilities, people often remember events incorrectly), or it all happened the way she describes.

I'm curious as to why Professor Ford waited until now to speak out, why not torpedo his initial appointment to the bench?

At this point, I'm not caring one way or the other about his appointment.

I have a question for you, Lakhota: Are you even a little bit bothered by Diane Feinstein's withholding the letter, which all reports say she's had since July, until the 11th hour?
We do know. She's lying. That's as obvious as the sun rising in the East. You only help the barbarians by saying you don't know if she's lying.

No charges can be brought and this type of alleged crime is not the purview of the FBI

What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

we can dump Kavanaugh and have an equally conservative nominee in 10 seconds. problem solved!
/——/ No we can’t do that. No reason for Kavanaugh to drop out. Libtards will do the same thing with the next appointee.
And yet, oddly, none of this occurred for Yeti Pube's last nominee, Gorsuch.

Because there wasn't as much on the line for Democrats as there is now. Now they are in desperation mode. Do or die.

it also puts burden of proof on the accuser, fool.

Sure. Backed with facts gathered by the FBI.
Why are you afraid of that?

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.

What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.
they did that, the allegation didn't come up. your request has been satisfied six times.

Be serious for once, will you?

I go to my police department today to report an armed robbery. The cop asks me when it happened, and I say somewhere around 35 years ago. The cop asks me where it happened. I don't know. The cop asks me if there were witnesses around. I don't know who they were. The cop asks me what city the robbery happened. I don't know. The cop asks me for a season. I don't know.

WTF do you expect a police officer to do other than laugh in your face?

If the Democrats cared about rape culture, they would have treated Jaunita Broderick and all of Bill Clinton’s accusers differently. This is about blocking a conservative from the Supreme Court

If you cannot keep your story straight I get why you dont want to testify.
She has never said she doesn't want to testify, she just wants the FBI to conduct interviews and present facts. The only person who, so far, refuses to testify is Bart O'Kavanagh's blackout buddy.

She does not know the when, where, what, why and how but is accusing anyway and now wants to call the shots
President Trump, have put up with the Mueller malarkey far too long. Do not let us go down another meandering witch hunt or you will become a disappointment

What doesn't she know?

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

Washington Post: Kavanaugh accuser comes forward - CNNPolitics

Well, by her own admission and according to your own links, she doesn't know exactly when it happened, she doesn't know exactly where it happened, she doesn't know how she got there in the first place, and she's changed her story at least once. Also, she can't name a single witness who doesn't contradict her account.

The more important question would appear to be, what DOES she know that can be pinned down and verified?

If you cannot keep your story straight I get why you dont want to testify.
She has never said she doesn't want to testify, she just wants the FBI to conduct interviews and present facts. The only person who, so far, refuses to testify is Bart O'Kavanagh's blackout buddy.

Why would he want to testify to this farce? He already made a statement about it. He said this bimbo is absolutely nuts. What more do you need him to testify about?

Forum List

Back