Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.
/-----/ I smell a Ford book deal in the works.
Anita Hill Became Rich and Famous by Trashing Clarence Thomas
Sep 19, 2018
RUSH: There’s not one negative thing that happened to Anita Hill for losing!

what you guys are saying makes sense in a vacuum where common sense reigns supreme, but THIS IS POLITICS!

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
Democrats are afraid of the vote on Kavanaugh and they're butthurt about not going 5-4 on SCOTUS because of Garland. Ginsberg is going to die and and Thomas is going to retire in a year, so 6-3. Suck it up snowflakes.
That sounds more like the fear of the GOP. They're desperate to get this done before the midterms.

I still can't believe that the Senate NaziCons want Dr. Ford to sit at the same table with Kavanaugh. Unbelievable.

Totally crazy how we want to give him due process and give her an opportunity to make her claim.

Funny how you don't want that. It's almost like you do t care about a fair hearing

Due process requires an investigation, fool.
it also puts burden of proof on the accuser, fool.

Sure. Backed with facts gathered by the FBI.
Why are you afraid of that?

she is the only one with facts. She isn't cooperating. What do you expect to be done?
She is cooperating, liar.

Why can't it be investigated?
what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

Don't forget that the two names never came up until AFTER Kav was nominated.
we know more of what we don't know than what we know.

Hence the need for an investigation.

ummmmmm no. The alleged victim has produced one piece of evidence. That's right, EXACTLY ONE. Then the stupid twat made that single shred of evidence, the therapists notes, useless by stating there were gross errors in it.

If this case was a food item, I'm thinking it would be toast.

The allegation is all that is needed to warrant further investigation.

what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

Don't forget that the two names never came up until AFTER Kav was nominated.

Hence the need for an investigation.

ummmmmm no. The alleged victim has produced one piece of evidence. That's right, EXACTLY ONE. Then the stupid twat made that single shred of evidence, the therapists notes, useless by stating there were gross errors in it.

If this case was a food item, I'm thinking it would be toast.

The allegation is all that is needed to warrant further investigation.
First Base!!!!

I still can't believe that the Senate NaziCons want Dr. Ford to sit at the same table with Kavanaugh. Unbelievable.

Totally crazy how we want to give him due process and give her an opportunity to make her claim.

Funny how you don't want that. It's almost like you do t care about a fair hearing

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

It does when her testimony is literally the only facts to this case

That's why an investigation to gather facts is necessary and why the accuser is asking for one, dope. My god you dopes are dense.

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

That's why an investigation to gather facts is necessary and why the accuser is asking for one, dope. My god you dopes are dense.
First Base!!!!

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?

ummmmmm, probably not

Why are you afraid of an investigation?

we already have that. Six FBI background checks. never came up. victory for kavanaugh.

Yea...cause he was able to hide sexual assault...until now.

Why are the Republicans afraid to have The Kav's friend (Mark Judge) testify by the way?

we already have that. Six FBI background checks. never came up. victory for kavanaugh.

Yea...cause he was able to hide sexual assault...until now.

Why are the Republicans afraid to have The Kav's friend (Mark Judge) testify by the way?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:how did he :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:hide his own background check? you ain't too smart i see. you really should go back to school. you are truly too young to be in here.

Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

Oh? Please tell me what federal crime was committed in any of this.

It's not about federal crimes. It's about the character of someone you want to give a lifetime appointment to one of the most powerful positions in the nation to..

We SHOULD be careful here

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

then why is Mueller talking to so many liars in his probe?

None of them solicited investigation from the FBI, dope.

Forum List

Back