Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Oh? Please tell me what federal crime was committed in any of this.

It's not about federal crimes. It's about the character of someone you want to give a lifetime appointment to one of the most powerful positions in the nation to..

We SHOULD be careful here
yes indeed, how many fking documents, 4000? how many spartacus moments? One. how many background checks, hmmm six and nothing? 65 woman came forward to say what exemplary character he had. yep, I'm good.

Sure they do. This one just did.
Why would she do that, knowing full well that this is not within the FBI's jurisdiction?

It is within their jurisdiction, fool.
The FBI conducted his background check.
Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.
separate issues spanky. since when is a background check and an investigation the same? oh, since you need it to be.

game over, man.
Grassley Says He Won't Delay Kavanaugh Hearing As Moderate Republicans Fall In Line

A background check is an investigation, fool.

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.

And the fbi has said they don't need to do more

That is not what they said, dope.

How do you investigate the possible antics of teenagers from 36 years ago?

Utterly ridiculous.
Sexual assault...is not "childhood antics"

I have no problem at all with a locally conducted investigation being done here.

The only problem I have is with a delay in the confirmation vote. Mr. Kavanaugh deserves a prompt up or down decision on this, find out if he's been tarred as a Chomo.

Due process requires an investigation, fool.

Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime
they can't that costs money. why would they on something that was a juvenile matter and there is no record of it? First Base again.

Why would she do that, knowing full well that this is not within the FBI's jurisdiction?

Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.

They conducted MANY background checks and found nothing.

When you actually come up with a point, post it. Remember, because you have the right to freely speak, it's often best not to when your speech makes you look idiotic.

Sure they conducted a background check, fool. Just not on this specific topic.

Kavanaugh already passed 6 FBI background checks, tissue?

Do you imagine that investigation included interviews with the accuser, dope?

We do know. She's lying. That's as obvious as the sun rising in the East. You only help the barbarians by saying you don't know if she's lying.

So let the FBI investigate. Lying to the FBI is a felony.
There is nothing to investigate

No charges can be brought and this type of alleged crime is not the purview of the FBI

It's not a criminal investigation, dope.
It's a follow up to his background investigation.
What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime
they can't that costs money. why would they on something that was a juvenile matter and there is no record of it? First Base again.

Montgomery County MD went 74% for Mrs. Clinton, means they like to pay high taxes. It would be awfully hypocritical for them to complain now

Due process requires an investigation, fool.

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
The accuser doesn't remember the date or place this traumatic event occurred. Idiot.

So what. The date and place is not as important as witnesses who can corroborate the allegation. There already is a therapist and her husband. There is also no doubt several others who knew at the time. All of whom could be inteviewed by the FBI.
/----/ I'm sure you'd have no issue having your life destroyed on such flimsy "evidence"
They don't care. They'd destroy their grandmother if it meant getting their agenda through. They're scum.

Ummmm, no, no it doesn't

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
The accuser doesn't remember the date or place this traumatic event occurred. Idiot.

So what. The date and place is not as important as witnesses who can corroborate the allegation. There already is a therapist and her husband. There is also no doubt several others who knew at the time. All of whom could be inteviewed by the FBI.
/----/ I'm sure you'd have no issue having your life destroyed on such flimsy "evidence"
They don't care. They'd destroy their grandmother if it meant getting their agenda through. They're scum.
/-----/
The Trump Train ‏ @The_Trump_Train
Every mother of boys should be terrified that at any time, any girl can fabricate any story without any proof and ruin their lives.

The FBI investigated Rob Porter.

The FBI did a background check on Rob Porter, the same as they did on Brett Kavanaugh. Had your sainted accuser ever bothered to report the incident away back then, the FBI would have found it and reported it to the White House in his background check.

You will notice that what the FBI did NOT do with Rob Porter was investigate the allegations as a criminal matter. That would be because the allegations did not involve a federal crime.

Some of you are so stupid to believe that the FBI is, somehow, this all encompassing law enforcement organization that can investigate and prosecute any crime. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works. They are a federal agency and as such can only prosecute federal crimes. It is unconstitutional for the FBI to get involved in criminal matters which the state can reasonably prosecute themselves.

Sigh, the cognitive dissonance is starting to make me angry. Hulk smash angry.

Utterly ridiculous.

I have no problem at all with a locally conducted investigation being done here.

The only problem I have is with a delay in the confirmation vote. Mr. Kavanaugh deserves a prompt up or down decision on this, find out if he's been tarred as a Chomo.
What's the rush? Republicans kept what became the Gorsuch seat open for a full year

They conducted MANY background checks and found nothing.

When you actually come up with a point, post it. Remember, because you have the right to freely speak, it's often best not to when your speech makes you look idiotic.

Sure they conducted a background check, fool. Just not on this specific topic.

And once again. The background check would have caught some common character flaws (damn I get tired of posting this). Abusive males don't just turn on and turn off at the flip of a switch. They abuse females as a course of daily life. I know this from over 5 years of volunteering as a crime victim advocate, most of which were women from abusive relationships.

If, as thorough as an FBI screening is (likely involving psychological screening as well), didn't catch the flaw, it just isn't one he has.

Nonsense. This could very easily be a single incident especially given it that it was done by drunken teens.
A one off incident in no way minimizes what was alleged.

Some of you are so stupid to believe that the FBI is, somehow, this all encompassing law enforcement organization that can investigate and prosecute any crime. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works. They are a federal agency and as such can only prosecute federal crimes. It is unconstitutional for the FBI to get involved in criminal matters which the state can reasonably prosecute themselves.

Sigh, the cognitive dissonance is starting to make me angry. Hulk smash angry.
Bullshit. The FBI has ALREADY done investigative work (vetting) on The Kav...and they could and should investigate this matter as well.

Correct, likely because it lacked even the tiniest shred of evidence. The only piece she had was notes from her therapist, which both she and her husband declared to be bogus.

Next?

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Ms/Mrs/Comrade Ford do you have any corroborating evidence of your charges?

Yes Senator...I have notes I myself dictated to a therapist.

??

If we dont mercilessly put these people down now this degeneration towards Bolshevism will go too far.

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Hence the need for a investigative report from the FBI.

Derp.....

LOL

The complete lack of knowledge of how the legal system works is utterly astounding. Even Ford's "lawyers" know full well that such an accusation can only be tried in the state in which it occurred. Rape is not a federal crime, it never will be until appropriate legislation is passed to codify it into federal statutes. It is a state crime.

Are any of you liberal lemmings paying attention?

No one is asking for a criminal investigation, dope.

Utterly ridiculous.

What's the rush? Republicans kept what became the Gorsuch seat open for a full year

The problem with Gorsuch was his extremism and how it would adversely affect the ideological balance on the Court.

Remember, he was appointed for the seat made vacant after Scalia was whacked.

He got onto the bench because your attempt to create doubt and suspicion rang true to no one, just like now. And he continues there with absolutely no "stench" whatsoever, except the stench of your leftist despair at your helplessness.

Thomas is probably the WORST Justice ever to have sat on the SC. He never cast a vote without asking Scalia first

Forum List

Back