Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
Investigate the allegations, of course, dope.

I tend to ignore retarded questions.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk.

Not true, liar.

It is her who is asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.
well it's obvious you have no idea what investigation means. I'm sorry, but since you refuse to understand that word, it makes it difficult to have a discussion with you. What do you think the first thing the cops do on a domestic dispute? If you can't answer that question, I stand on my position of no longer needing a dialog with you.

LOL. I think it's obviously you who are clueless. It's not a difficult concept. It's was done during the Thomas confirmation.

Obviously Ford is willing to talk to the FBI as she's asking for the investigation.

She's asking for an investigation into Kavanaugh, not her. Her story has so many holes in it the FBI will be able to catch her in a lie within two minutes and she knows it. The DNC didn't plan this out very well.

BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk.

Not true, liar.

Of course that’s what they are asking because they know the FBI doesn’t investigate local matters. That’s for local authorities to do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They do, dope.
The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

That wasn't a local matter. It was a public matter as it supposedly happened in government buildings which means it could be checked out for a possible civil rights violation. Civil rights are a federal matter--not teenage house parties.

separate issues spanky. since when is a background check and an investigation the same? oh, since you need it to be.

game over, man.
Grassley Says He Won't Delay Kavanaugh Hearing As Moderate Republicans Fall In Line

A background check is an investigation, fool.

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.
then in that case FOOL hes been investigated 6 times. gobthe fuck away now.

Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it.

When Thomas was accused of sexual harrassment, the president directed the FBI to investigate the claims as a part of the background investigation.

How is this different?
If it was such a serious and believable allegation, why did Feinstein hold on to the letter for several months.
Why did she wait until the eve of the confirmation? Why didn't she question Kav about it when she had her
time with him?
You are a water carrying minion.

It's been explained in the world outside of Fox.

It wasn't released as the accuser wished to remain anonymous.we saw that when it broke. It only came out because of a leak.

None of that really matters anyway.
It's here now and needs to be dealt with.
It came out when it was politically expediently to do so, and it was leaked by the democrats. Pretty sleazy isn't it?

Not true, liar.

well it's obvious you have no idea what investigation means. I'm sorry, but since you refuse to understand that word, it makes it difficult to have a discussion with you. What do you think the first thing the cops do on a domestic dispute? If you can't answer that question, I stand on my position of no longer needing a dialog with you.

LOL. I think it's obviously you who are clueless. It's not a difficult concept. It's was done during the Thomas confirmation.

Obviously Ford is willing to talk to the FBI as she's asking for the investigation.

She's asking for an investigation into Kavanaugh, not her. Her story has so many holes in it the FBI will be able to catch her in a lie within two minutes and she knows it. The DNC didn't plan this out very well.
------------------------------ hope that you have it figured correctly Ray .

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

The fbi, or any LEO must have probable cause. What is it?

None? Carry on fool.

The allegation is all that is necessary.

No it is not. You need evidence to investigate anything.

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
she wants someone to talk to that believes her. WTF, enough with this slut Monday show up or fk it and vote.

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Ms/Mrs/Comrade Ford do you have any corroborating evidence of your charges?

Yes Senator...I have notes I myself dictated to a therapist.

??

If we dont mercilessly put these people down now this degeneration towards Bolshevism will go too far.

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Hence the need for a investigative report from the FBI.

Derp.....

And how many of you now whinging for an FBI investigation would accept it if it concluded nothing happened? Would you say, "yup, he's good. Go ahead and vote", or would it just be on top another faux scandal?

I would accept the findings either way. The goal for me is to have this done correctly rather than quickly.
Are you sure that's what you want?

And by "correctly" do you mean "by any means necessary to derail the confirmation of Kavanaugh"?

No, dope.
By correctly I mean correctly. Like taking this allegation seriously and do the dilligence required to look into the allegation properly.

That's exactly what they are doing, but she's not cooperating with them.

"I’ve successfully prosecuted 38-year-old crimes. It wasn’t easy, but it was the right thing to do to get justice for the victims. All I‘m asking for is a full, fair investigation. Let’s get to the truth, whatever it may be. We need to get this right. There’s too much at stake." - Jeff Sessions

Too funny.

she wants someone to talk to that believes her. WTF, enough with this slut Monday show up or fk it and vote.

Even if it's day by day or hour by hour. The main goal here is to stall as long as possible. If she gave no answer by 10:00 am tomorrow, they were going to just continue the confirmation without her. So now she's trying to stall by saying "she might" show up hoping to stall some more.

"I’ve successfully prosecuted 38-year-old crimes. It wasn’t easy, but it was the right thing to do to get justice for the victims. All I‘m asking for is a full, fair investigation. Let’s get to the truth, whatever it may be. We need to get this right. There’s too much at stake." - Jeff Sessions
there is no way to have a fair investigation when there isn't anything to investigate. tell us how that is done exactly? And no cop would ever take this on. not fking one of them.

Too funny.

Even if it's day by day or hour by hour. The main goal here is to stall as long as possible. If she gave no answer by 10:00 am tomorrow, they were going to just continue the confirmation without her. So now she's trying to stall by saying "she might" show up hoping to stall some more.
nope, they will tell her she has a choice, Monday with a identified person or the vote goes.

Too funny.

She doesn't get to dictate when, where, and how she testifies.

Seriously, did all these DNC leaders at the swamp forget there was already six FBI investigations already? Do they think the public is stupid to forget there has been?
No they didn't forget. Also, the investigation went back to his high school days and interviewed his classmates, he came out squeaky clean

I'm sure they went farther back than that. A son of a friend of mine tried to get a job with the state troopers. They sent people to his parents house where he grew up, intervened family members including cousins, aunts and uncles, talked to neighbors up to ten houses away from where he lived. They asked questions about his childhood and if he ever got into trouble.

I'm sure that's nothing compared to how the FBI investigates.
The only trouble with that is that investigators miss stuff all the time; they're only human.

It may very well be, that they missed this incident...

Not because it never happened (entirely possible), but because it was not widely known, and friends were unlikely to "out" him on such a thing.

The only way to put this one to be is to investigate it more thoroughly.

If the Pubs have an ounce of brains in their heads, they will do just that.

November is coming.

Well, yes, they often miss things that people have kept a complete secret from everyone around them for 36 years, just as an example.

And no, we could put it to bed by saying, "If you don't care about it enough to testify, it's obviously not important."

If the Republicans have an ounce of brains in their heads, and a complete set of testicles among them all, they will do just that.

Dr. Ford's lawyer will be on Rachel Maddow tonight at 9:00 pm ET.

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.

That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.
That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

Republicans have zero ethical standards.
so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.
Kavanaugh has been investigated, and you've been told that he's been investigated numerous times. Idiot. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

Dr. Ford's lawyer will be on Rachel Maddow tonight at 9:00 pm ET.
whooptie do. she'll pet her head and give her a cookie and comfort her and say ahhhh the pooor wittle professor, ohhhhhhhhh, how fking predictable. what a waste of tv air time. I bet what a heratic kavanaugh is and he should step down because of ....... LMMFAO :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why can't it be investigated?
what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

It's not about justice, fool.
It's about finding the facts.
its about delay n block. thats it.

Well, there's a credible allegation of sexual assault as well. That needs to be addressed.

I can only assume that you are defining "credible" as "Someone has said a bad thing about a Republican! We have to believe it, because it's about a Republican!"
You made a dumb assumption. Go figure.
I'm defining credible as credible.

What's the rush?

No rush. Let's go ahead and seat him on the SC, then they can investigate as long as they want to. What could be wrong with that?

Why would you seat a man who is accused of sexual assault without looking into it?
Does that seem responsible to you?

At this point, after he's been so thoroughly checked out by the FBI and there is no pattern of sexual abuse in his life (such as what we see in Bubba Clinton's life), there would have to be very clear and compelling evidence to overcome the obvious last minute partisan nature of the allegation. At the VERY least, one would expect the accuser to leap at the chance to tell her story in public. Instead, she's trying to dictate to whom she'll talk and who she'd allow to investigate her claims. It just doesn't work that way. One would also expect that the issue would have been raised during the hearing, when it was appropriate to ask questions. Waiting until now has severely, if not fatally, damaged the allegation.

So, minus more compelling evidence, Kavenaugh should be confirmed as originally planned. He has a great record and is eminently qualified, garnering praise from both sides of the aisle.

There doesn't need to ne a pattern of behavior for this incident to have occured as described.

Any compelling evidence might never come to light without an investigation.

There doesn't need to be, but there certainly OUGHT to be.

Any compelling evidence might never come to light if Dr. Ford continues to refuse to be questioned about it.

She hasn't refused to be questioned, dope. She's actually requested to talk to the FBI. Something the accused has not.

Forum List

Back