Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

The fbi does background checks, not investigations. fk, would you at least go read their purpose in a nomination process? I feel bad for you that you are soo soo stupid.

They investigated the Anita Hill accusations in the Thomas case

Stupid fyk

The accusation was a federal crime dumbass. That is the jurisdiction of the FBI.

And you look like a moron just bringing it up.

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. If she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. If she won't, ignore it and vote.

EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?
Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Yes, lying to the FBI is a felony. Why do you think she's not doing it?

She's asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.
Liars don't ask for someone to investigate their claims.

They do if they're sure it won't happen. Just like she wanted to tell her story until they called her bluff and invited her to testify to Congress. Suddenly, other demands popped up.
They do if they're sure it won't happen.

How could she know that, dope?

None of us know whether it will happen or not.

I'm sure her handlers are giving her the best legal advice the democrats can find.

It's not a criminal investigation, dope.
It's a follow up to his background investigation.
What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Be serious for once, will you?

I go to my police department today to report an armed robbery. The cop asks me when it happened, and I say somewhere around 35 years ago. The cop asks me where it happened. I don't know. The cop asks me if there were witnesses around. I don't know who they were. The cop asks me what city the robbery happened. I don't know. The cop asks me for a season. I don't know.

WTF do you expect a police officer to do other than laugh in your face?

Like I already said, dope. It's not a criminal investigation. It's a fact finding investigation.

Obviously there are already multiple people that need to be interviewed. There's no telling where those interviews will lead.

Launching an investigation on a citizen, without probable cause, and without the citizens authorization (such as a background check) IS A VIOLATION OF THE CITIZENS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

Do you need a piano to fall on your demented moronic head to understand simple legal principles?

Completely wrong.

Fox is keeping you dopes especially dumb on this go around.

https://abovethelaw.com/2018/09/chr...l-got-an-f-b-i-investigation-into-her-claims/

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
/——/ And What happens if she is caught in a purjury trap? What will Libs say then?

Last edited:
The accusation was a federal crime dumbass. That is the jurisdiction of the FBI.

Huh?

The Anita Hill accusation was about a Federal crime?

WTF are you talking about...moron

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

The fbi, or any LEO must have probable cause. What is it?

None? Carry on fool.

The allegation is all that is necessary.

Wrong

Too funny.

I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

And that's what should happen. She does not have the authority to demand the circumstances and concessions under which she'll testify.

Seriously, did all these DNC leaders at the swamp forget there was already six FBI investigations already? Do they think the public is stupid to forget there has been?
No they didn't forget. Also, the investigation went back to his high school days and interviewed his classmates, he came out squeaky clean
Until now.

Which would be why so many people find this suspicious and not-credible.

Too funny.

/——/ And What happens if she is caught in a purjury yrap? What will Libs say then?

That they're being mean to a woman.

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Liars like her have nothing to lose it's not like she would go to jail or anything.

WTF does that mean?

You can't comprehend what I just wrote?

I will go slow for you

S
H
E

H
A
S

Nothing to lose and everything to gain , she is a liberal pawn like Cindy Sheehan.

Still incomprehensible.

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
Democrats are afraid of the vote on Kavanaugh and they're butthurt about not going 5-4 on SCOTUS because of Garland. Ginsberg is going to die and and Thomas is going to retire in a year, so 6-3. Suck it up snowflakes.
That sounds more like the fear of the GOP. They're desperate to get this done before the midterms.
Isn't this fiasco with the skank more of Dem fear that it will get before the election? Why do you think their calling for an FBI investigation of something that didn't happen 36 years ago.?

Umm...to get to the facts of the allegations.

The GOP is willing to confirm a potential sexual assaulter to the supreme court purely for political expediency.

He is also potentially a Martian. Same odds as he is a sexual assaulter based on the evidence presented.

And if accused of being a Martian the Democrats would say that the seriousness of the accusation demands a halt and investigation.

Remember this absolutely brilliant parody by Rush Limbaugh? Hilarious. Starts at :49 seconds.

Seriously, did all these DNC leaders at the swamp forget there was already six FBI investigations already? Do they think the public is stupid to forget there has been?
No they didn't forget. Also, the investigation went back to his high school days and interviewed his classmates, he came out squeaky clean
/——-/ Republic are saying she should be heard but no democRATs are saying Kavanaugh is presumed innocent

That's because Democrats hate our justice system; innocent until proven guilty.

They much prefer "Innocent until you stand in the way of Democrats getting what they want."

Until now.
how, they ran six background checks and nothing. please share which one of the six pulled this. it didn't. not sure what you're referencing.

Liars like her have nothing to lose it's not like she would go to jail or anything.

WTF does that mean?

You can't comprehend what I just wrote?

I will go slow for you

S
H
E

H
A
S

Nothing to lose and everything to gain , she is a liberal pawn like Cindy Sheehan.

Still incomprehensible.
that you believe something that doesn't exist? LOL

Huh?

The Anita Hill accusation was about a Federal crime?

WTF are you talking about...moron

She was employed by a federal judge, and the acts allegedly were done on federal property.

Typical TrumpBot Misogyny... paying attention, Ladies? Remember this in November.
Before you go speaking for the "ladies" and oh-so-helpfully mansplaining to us what we should think and want, you might want to consider that even fewer women than men think these accusations are credible.

And if you will notice the names and catcalls directed at the women here who support Kavenaugh? From the left?

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
Investigate the allegations, of course, dope.

I tend to ignore retarded questions.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk.

Not true, liar.

It is her who is asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.

Of course that’s what they are asking because they know the FBI doesn’t investigate local matters. That’s for local authorities to do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They do, dope.
The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Sure. Backed with facts gathered by the FBI.
Why are you afraid of that?

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

Again, the Thomas thing was a possible civil rights violation. That is within the FBI purview because civil rights are a federal law violation. Teen house parties are not.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No.
It was a confirmation hearing with allegations made against the nominee. Exactly the same as this case.

Forum List

Back