Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

Again, the Thomas thing was a possible civil rights violation. That is within the FBI purview because civil rights are a federal law violation. Teen house parties are not.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No.
It was a confirmation hearing with allegations made against the nominee. Exactly the same as this case.
no, no it wasn't. the process was completed in this nomination. in thomas nomination the hearing was still active.

Sure it does. A single hearing with two witnesses does not get to any of the facts.
An investigation will.

What are you afraid of?
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
investigate what exactly? can someone ask this punk, it's obvious he has me on ignore.
Investigate the allegations, of course, dope.

I tend to ignore retarded questions.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk.

Not true, liar.

It is her who is asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.
well it's obvious you have no idea what investigation means. I'm sorry, but since you refuse to understand that word, it makes it difficult to have a discussion with you. What do you think the first thing the cops do on a domestic dispute? If you can't answer that question, I stand on my position of no longer needing a dialog with you.

LOL. I think it's obviously you who are clueless. It's not a difficult concept. It's was done during the Thomas confirmation.

Obviously Ford is willing to talk to the FBI as she's asking for the investigation.

It is within their jurisdiction, fool.
The FBI conducted his background check.
Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.
separate issues spanky. since when is a background check and an investigation the same? oh, since you need it to be.

game over, man.
Grassley Says He Won't Delay Kavanaugh Hearing As Moderate Republicans Fall In Line

A background check is an investigation, fool.

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.
then in that case FOOL hes been investigated 6 times. gobthe fuck away now.

Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it.

When Thomas was accused of sexual harrassment, the president directed the FBI to investigate the claims as a part of the background investigation.

How is this different?
this has been answered several times. you keep asking it because you don't like the answer and can't make it fit this scenario.

It hasn't. Try again.

42194703_10204598425717012_7514357704568078336_n.jpg

Trump simply needs to ask them to look into this new information as a part of that.
separate issues spanky. since when is a background check and an investigation the same? oh, since you need it to be.

game over, man.
Grassley Says He Won't Delay Kavanaugh Hearing As Moderate Republicans Fall In Line

It's exactly what Trump had the FBI do when allegations against Rob Porter were made.

Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it.

When Thomas was accused of sexual harrassment, the president directed the FBI to investigate the claims as a part of the background investigation.

How is this different?
"Not on this allegation, dope. It couldn't have been investigated if no one knew about it."

Ding ding ding.. it wouldn't come up in an investigation, you're exactly fking right. smartest line of the day.

Now guess why it can't be investigated? there is no allegation. Know why, she won't talk? to have an investigation, one has to know what to look for. right now, we have no place, no time, no witnesses. So what is it you wish them to look for?

Now guess why it can't be investigated? there is no allegation. Know why, she won't talk?

That is the dumbest post yet from you.
LOL
She's already made the allegation. You and your retarded brothers are hopping around this thread throwing any shit out there you can with your hair on fire trying to quash this.

Who knew it was actually nothing? :dunno:

She's offered to talk to the FBI, dope.

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.

That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.
That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

Republicans have zero ethical standards.
so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.

Investigate the allegations, of course, dope.

I tend to ignore retarded questions.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk. so, why waste any effort on anything further. no cooperation means no investigation. and six background checks are completed on kavanaugh and this didn't come up. so there is no allegation out there.
BTW, the first line of investigation is to talk to the person with the accusation. yet she won't talk.

Not true, liar.

It is her who is asking for the FBI to investigate, dope.
well it's obvious you have no idea what investigation means. I'm sorry, but since you refuse to understand that word, it makes it difficult to have a discussion with you. What do you think the first thing the cops do on a domestic dispute? If you can't answer that question, I stand on my position of no longer needing a dialog with you.

LOL. I think it's obviously you who are clueless. It's not a difficult concept. It's was done during the Thomas confirmation.

Obviously Ford is willing to talk to the FBI as she's asking for the investigation.
i told you the difference. the fbi hadn't completed their background check for the hearing in the thomas hearings.

the senate had already closed the hearing for kavanaugh. completely different. sorry? you know I don't try and change facts.

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

what is so serious about the allegation? it took 36 years to get here, it must not have been too serious. that's just a nonsense statement. And if it was serious, why has she denied to discuss the issue with the investigating body, the senate? why would she need someone to look into her allegation without any facts? And the fact that you think there is actually something to pursue shows you to be a fool. People would laugh in your face for such a statement.
what is so serious about the allegation?

Honestly?

Sexual assault is not serious to you?
It's not a serious allegation against a nominee for the SC?

I'm glad you brought up ethical standards. Why didn't this woman report the incident to the police or someone at the college when it happened? Why didn't this woman report this during the judge's confirmation hearings for other positions? Explain.
Yikes.
It is in no way unethical to report a crime.

what is so serious about the allegation? it took 36 years to get here, it must not have been too serious. that's just a nonsense statement. And if it was serious, why has she denied to discuss the issue with the investigating body, the senate? why would she need someone to look into her allegation without any facts? And the fact that you think there is actually something to pursue shows you to be a fool. People would laugh in your face for such a statement.
what is so serious about the allegation?

Honestly?

Sexual assault is not serious to you?
It's not a serious allegation against a nominee for the SC?
what sexual assault? I've asked you for many posts now. Right now you have a lady who remembers something from 36 years ago when she was fifteen. And she can't remember anything about the something. I find that not serious.

BTW, my very first question to her would be:

maam from your recollection, were you drinking at this supposed party?

Or an investigation.
Or, it was just a hit job, not like the democrats don't play that game far too often.
Call it what you will but it still needs to be addressed.

It was addressed. She and her lawyer are refusing to cooperate. WTF else do you want the government to do?

It was not addressed. Background investigations are done for a reason. This very serious allegation has not been a part of that investigation.
It was addressed and Ford does not want to testify in front of congress. There must be a reason.

It could not have been addressed in the background investigation as the allegation was not known at the time, fool.

Whether or not she will testify is not known at this time.

so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.
dude - you make "fucktarded" look like a compliment.

Or, it was just a hit job, not like the democrats don't play that game far too often.
Call it what you will but it still needs to be addressed.

It was addressed. She and her lawyer are refusing to cooperate. WTF else do you want the government to do?

It was not addressed. Background investigations are done for a reason. This very serious allegation has not been a part of that investigation.
It was addressed and Ford does not want to testify in front of congress. There must be a reason.

It could not have been addressed in the background investigation as the allegation was not known at the time, fool.

Whether or not she will testify is not known at this time.
well duh, if it didn't get found, then it wasn't there. what the fk are you you mumbling about?

game over, man.

How is this different?
If it was such a serious and believable allegation, why did Feinstein hold on to the letter for several months.
Why did she wait until the eve of the confirmation? Why didn't she question Kav about it when she had her
time with him?
You are a water carrying minion.

It's been explained in the world outside of Fox.

It wasn't released as the accuser wished to remain anonymous.we saw that when it broke. It only came out because of a leak.

None of that really matters anyway.
It's here now and needs to be dealt with.

game over, man.

How is this different?
If it was such a serious and believable allegation, why did Feinstein hold on to the letter for several months.
Why did she wait until the eve of the confirmation? Why didn't she question Kav about it when she had her
time with him?

It wasn't released as the accuser wished to remain anonymous.we saw that when it broke. It only came out because of a leak.

LOL, who do you think leaked it? I'll tell you diane feinstein.

So, women who dare to accuse a man of sexual assault are attacked as "pieces of shit"?

Gee,I woner why they don't alaways come foreward.
name any other woman who had less details on a sexual assault than her.

That means nothing. The allegation needs to be investigated.
no it doesn't. It was, the FBI did a background check it didn't come up. so it didn't exist. that's simple

There was no investigation in to this allegation, liar.

You're right. There was no investigation because SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. This isn't Minority Report, and Tom Cruise isn't going to investigate based on what the psychics tell him. In the real world, if you want people to know that a crime has been committed against you, you have to actually open your mouth and say something.

There was, however, an FBI background check, which did not turn up this allegation because IT HAD NEVER BEEN MADE. I do hope you're not trying to deny that the FBI did a background check, or that Dr. Ford never gave anyone anything to find before this moment.
There was, however, an FBI background check, which did not turn up this allegation because IT HAD NEVER BEEN MADE. I do hope you're not trying to deny that the FBI did a background check, or that Dr. Ford never gave anyone anything to find before this moment.
Yikes
That is exactly what I have been saying throughout the entirety of this thread.

That is exactly why it needs to be investigated now.

name any other woman who had less details on a sexual assault than her.

That means nothing. The allegation needs to be investigated.
no it doesn't. It was, the FBI did a background check it didn't come up. so it didn't exist. that's simple

There was no investigation in to this allegation, liar.

You're right. There was no investigation because SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. This isn't Minority Report, and Tom Cruise isn't going to investigate based on what the psychics tell him. In the real world, if you want people to know that a crime has been committed against you, you have to actually open your mouth and say something.

Yikes
That is exactly what I have been saying throughout the entirety of this thread.

That is exactly why it needs to be investigated now.
a background check was ran, six of them, this incident wasn't found. why?

game over, man.

How is this different?
time with him?

the fbi runs background checks to find things. they don't wait until someone presents them with something and then they go a looking. nope, the background check is to find any problems. they didn't find anything. which means, ..... it wasn't out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back