Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

its about delay n block. thats it.

Well, there's a credible allegation of sexual assault as well. That needs to be addressed.

Credible? In what way?

How is it not?
Where has it been disproven?

It doesn't have to be. It is assumed to not have happened until proven.

Hence the need for an investigation.

Derp.......

There has to be a little more than someone popping up at the last minute saying, "he did something bad to me sometime at some house and maybe somebody saw something" to trigger a real investigation, or nothing will ever get done.

We're not serious about sexual harassment and assault, or Congress wouldn't have had a fund of taxpayer money set up to pay off claims. Democrats acting like they care about it is to laugh. They will drop this woman so fast after this she won't know what hit her.

Let her testify and we'll see if she has enough to even investigate. That makes sense.

LOL

The complete lack of knowledge of how the legal system works is utterly astounding. Even Ford's "lawyers" know full well that such an accusation can only be tried in the state in which it occurred. Rape is not a federal crime, it never will be until appropriate legislation is passed to codify it into federal statutes. It is a state crime.

Are any of you liberal lemmings paying attention?

No one is asking for a criminal investigation, dope.

Yeah, that actually is what you're asking for. What did you think it was called?

No, it isn't. Do some credible research. Start with Anita Hill. Criminal has nothing to do with it.

The fbi does background checks, not investigations. fk, would you at least go read their purpose in a nomination process? I feel bad for you that you are soo soo stupid.

They investigated the Anita Hill accusations in the Thomas case

Stupid fyk
what they did during the Thomas hearing was before the senate wrapped up the nomination hearing and hill's name was never mentioned. you can blame difi. apples and oranges.

Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

want in one hand

shit in the other

see which you have more of

not happening

DneSTHVW0AI_ahB-472x600.jpg

DneSUR7XsAUJRY3-524x600.jpg

Chuck Grassley can go fuck himself.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days

Christine Blasey Ford Wants The Same Thing Anita Hill Got, An F.B.I. Investigation Into Her Claims

Exactly.
It's just that simple. They could have done that this week and still had testimony on Monday.

Or had testimony this week and a vote on Monday if nothing came out with investigating.

what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

It's not about justice, fool.
It's about finding the facts.
its about delay n block. thats it.

Well, there's a credible allegation of sexual assault as well. That needs to be addressed.

Credible? In what way?

How is it not?

Learn the definition of "credible".

Why should we wait for it..............we have no reason to wait............you might actually get lucky and take the Senate......

So in the Merrick Garland case you wanted the seat held open a year in order for the "electorate to be heard" but in this case you want to avoid that at all costs.

Yea...I get it

Credible? In what way?

How is it not?

It doesn't have to be. It is assumed to not have happened until proven.

Hence the need for an investigation.

Derp.......
Aside from your adolescent name calling, Ford needs to step up in the investigation and tell her story in front of congress.
That would be a good start in the investigation.

Seriously. She presents her case and anything specific she says can be checked out.

Too funny. The spammers are working hard
what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

It's not about justice, fool.
It's about finding the facts.
there is no way to find anything. she doesn't remember. duh!!!!

Well certainly nothing will be found if there is no investigation.

What would you like them to investigate?

The allegations, dope.

The allegations of "I don't know when it happened, I don't know where it happened, I don't know anyone else who saw anything, but IT WAS HIM!"? By all means, Perry Mason, tell us HOW one investigates that.

This is a little different because it involves possible civil rights violations since they were both working for the government. From your link:

October 11, 1991: Hill testifies that Thomas had sexually harassed her while she worked with him at the Education Department and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Hill said Thomas frequently asked her out on dates and described his sexual interests to her. Thomas denies the allegations.

And?
Babble much?
Two people don't have to be working for the same employer in order to get the FBI to investigate sexual harassment.

The FBI (first letter being Federal) only investigates Federal Crimes. They don't investigate house parties of teenagers. Civil rights is within their purview. A violation of Civil Rights is a federal crime.

Understand now???

the willful ignorant will never understand they refuse too

The FBI can investigate anything they want to.

"""In fact, the FBI could certainly investigate Ford's claim, but only if the White House asks the bureau to do so. She has no authority to request it. Neither does the Senate."""

Can the FBI investigate the allegation against Brett Kavanaugh?

But you know the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief is not going to allow it.

--LOL

within their jurisdiction dummy

however ya turdbreath remain willfully ignorant

staying ignorant is important to ya

What We Investigate
Loser.

The FBI Background Investigation Process - ClearanceJobs

LOL

The complete lack of knowledge of how the legal system works is utterly astounding. Even Ford's "lawyers" know full well that such an accusation can only be tried in the state in which it occurred. Rape is not a federal crime, it never will be until appropriate legislation is passed to codify it into federal statutes. It is a state crime.

Yeah, that actually is what you're asking for. What did you think it was called?

No, it isn't. Do some credible research. Start with Anita Hill. Criminal has nothing to do with it.
well yeah, you kinda are.

LOL

Okay, so what are they asking for then? Why do they want the FBI to be involved?

Presumably, the store of crystal balls they have in their basement.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the FBI investigating this allegation as thoroughly as they like.

Just don't hold up the vote.

Mr. Kavanaugh has a right to know if the Senate is going to tar him as a Child Molester- in the attempted rape of a 15 year old

The FBI has already investigated it as thoroughly as they like, by saying, "No thanks." And again, please stop using terms incorrectly. Feeling up a 15-year-old is only "child molestation" if the person involved is not ALSO a child.

The FBI does not investigate allegations that are 40 years old that are not federal crimes nor should they

The statute of limitations on this alleged crime expired long ago hence it is no longer a matter for any branch of law enforcement

It wouldn't be a criminal investigation, fool.
why else would they be expected to investigate then?

Dude why do you wish to look so foolish for someone you don't know or affects your life? you're strange.
why else would they be expected to investigate then?
To find any and all facts related to the alleged incident, fool.
what is the incident? And why does the fbi need to investigate? why does she need them to investigate ahead of her testimony? she's the person involved right? she should be telling them.

Because you dopes as well as the Republican senators have already dismissed her allegation. Testimony at this time would be pointless.

Testimony at a later time backed up by an FBI report would not be so easily dismissed.

I find it very telling that the only person calling for an investigation is the alleged victim herself.

The Republican Senators haven't "dismissed her allegations". They asked her to testify, didn't they? SHE'S the one who said no.

Actually, Ford is in the unenviable position where she'll have to put up or shut up. If she doesn't, Kavenaugh is in the clear.

Admit reality. There is no way you will accept his innocence unless she fully recants the whole thing.
More importantly, if the Pubs don't accede to a brief pause to investigate further, they generate horrible optics for the mid-terms.
More importantly, if the Pubs don't accede to a brief pause to investigate further, they generate horrible optics for the mid-terms.

Yes. At a time when suburban, college educated women are fleeing the GOP in droves.
Huh, wrong. A majority of suburban women voted for Trump, dumbass.

Hence the word, "fleeing", dope. Currently happening.
Only in your imagination, shit for brains. Most women are intelligent enough to know a great big con when they see one.

Using the interactive features to filter results by gender, one finds the startling statistic. When asked: “Do you think that the allegation of sexual assault against Brett Kavanaugh generally is or is not credible?” 28% of men said it was credible, while 25% of women said the same.

Ouch, that's gotta sting. Poor, poor leftists.

Correct, likely because it lacked even the tiniest shred of evidence. The only piece she had was notes from her therapist, which both she and her husband declared to be bogus.

Next?

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Ms/Mrs/Comrade Ford do you have any corroborating evidence of your charges?

Yes Senator...I have notes I myself dictated to a therapist.

??

If we dont mercilessly put these people down now this degeneration towards Bolshevism will go too far.

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Hence the need for a investigative report from the FBI.

Derp.....

And how many of you now whinging for an FBI investigation would accept it if it concluded nothing happened? Would you say, "yup, he's good. Go ahead and vote", or would it just be on top another faux scandal?

I would accept the findings either way. The goal for me is to have this done correctly rather than quickly.
Are you sure that's what you want?

And by "correctly" do you mean "by any means necessary to derail the confirmation of Kavanaugh"?

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

Woman Claims She Heard About Christine Blasey Ford Allegation In 1980s

This needs to be thoroughly investigated before voting on Kavanaugh.

Already taken care of.

“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” Miranda told NPR. “I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

“In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda said. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

You're welcome.

Woman Claims She Heard About Christine Blasey Ford Allegation In 1980s

This needs to be thoroughly investigated before voting on Kavanaugh.

Why not just vote on Kavanaugh now? Regardless of what any "thorough" investigation turns up, it isn't going to change your opinion on Judge Kavanaugh. The court can't be short handed just because of liberal maneuvers like this.

If it turns out that Kavanaugh is the Chomo you say he is, he can be impeached later on.

Impeached later? Before or after he overturns Roe v. Wade?

Well, preferably after. I mean, damn, we gotta at least get what we came for. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back