Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Woman Claims She Heard About Christine Blasey Ford Allegation In 1980s

This needs to be thoroughly investigated before voting on Kavanaugh.

Already taken care of.

“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” Miranda told NPR. “I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

“In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda said. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

You're welcome.
I guess the Republicans were abusing her too.

And?
Babble much?
Two people don't have to be working for the same employer in order to get the FBI to investigate sexual harassment.

The FBI (first letter being Federal) only investigates Federal Crimes. They don't investigate house parties of teenagers. Civil rights is within their purview. A violation of Civil Rights is a federal crime.

Understand now???

the willful ignorant will never understand they refuse too

The FBI can investigate anything they want to.

"""In fact, the FBI could certainly investigate Ford's claim, but only if the White House asks the bureau to do so. She has no authority to request it. Neither does the Senate."""

Can the FBI investigate the allegation against Brett Kavanaugh?

But you know the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief is not going to allow it.

--LOL

within their jurisdiction dummy

however ya turdbreath remain willfully ignorant

staying ignorant is important to ya

What We Investigate
Loser.

The FBI Background Investigation Process - ClearanceJobs
hey fuckhead he has already been though that process --LOSER--

six times ya --LOSER--

So what are you afraid of then?

The Democrats possibly dragged this out as planned hoping they would take over leadership of the Senate. Then it wouldn't matter what allegations are against Kavanaugh. He would never be confirmed.

That's why the Republicans need to take action now and not cater to these ridiculous demands.
So you think the American people would vote to change the control of the Senate?

Shouldn't the voters have a say in this then?

That was the "logic" behind blocking Obama's appointee for a full year...to "let the voters decide" ya know

It was wrong then, so why is it not wrong now?

No, the voters shouldn't have a say, because the Constitution gives that power to the president and the Senate, not the voters. Hiding behind, "the voters should have a say" when they don't is failing to perform the duties of the office. Garland should have had a vote, and so should Kavenaugh.

If Ford won't testify, hold the vote and get it out of committee.
Obama's pick for the position was blocked by Historical past acts that the Senate has used since day one.

Merrick Garland wasn't accused of sexual assault, and the conservatives didn't try to ruin his life.

True. It's almost like we're not Democrats, or something.

There are 911 recordings that Keith Ellison abused his girlfriend. Still has his job in the Democrat party. These miscreants should be ignored.

Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Since President Trump isn't going to authorize the Taxpayers to pay for an investigation, why doesn't this broad ask Soros or some other deep pocketed liberal to fund this investigation instead?
Right now, there isn't enough information to justify an investigation.

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

Which brings us back to WHY the FBI would interview anyone, given that this is not their job.

The appropriate investigative body, whose job this ACTUALLY is - the Senate Judiciary Committee - would like to interview people . . . starting with Dr. Ford, just as soon as she decides this is really as important as she claims it is, and agrees to do so.

It is their job. The FBI conducted the background investigations. This is a question regarding his background.

Derp....

Yes, and the extent to which it affects his background check is the FBI saying, "There was an allegation that he did this, it was never reported to law enforcement and never pursued." And they've done that. So there you go.

"Derp."

he can be impeached and as trumps pick the pos was going against anything dems want anyway

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

The American people disagree with you.
you think american people like rapists and perverts running our highest court in the land ??Guess what That makes you a republican
You're very sick. Seriously. Get some help.
Why T F don't you tell that to the MFing pos in our WH?

About the vote........

1275681680230.jpg

This just in.....Ruth Barfer Ginsberg claims she was groped by Abraham Lincoln.....

Even if true, it isn't a federal issue. Furthermore, what facts are you going to gather 36 years later?

It is a federal issue, fool. Kavanaugh has been nominated for a seat on the supreme court.
And what does the "F" in FBI represent?
We have had 6 Federal investigations already.
Nothing found

New information, dope.

The new information should be looked at by the FBI. Just as it was when the allegations against Thomas were made. That took three days in 91. It could have been done this week in time for testimony on Monday.

The fbi, or any LEO must have probable cause. What is it?

None? Carry on fool.

The allegation is all that is necessary.
Only for douchebags like you.

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:

you think american people like rapists and perverts running our highest court in the land ??Guess what That makes you a republican
Trump says he wants you to kiss his ass.

Trump has a dirty republican ass No thanks

right now america is losing and I don't like it

We Americans did that to you.

And your response to our votes...your insane fits, rants against the Constitution and the electoral college, riots, snobby celebrities lecturing us...have convinced even more that we made the right decision.

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

Which brings us back to WHY the FBI would interview anyone, given that this is not their job.

The appropriate investigative body, whose job this ACTUALLY is - the Senate Judiciary Committee - would like to interview people . . . starting with Dr. Ford, just as soon as she decides this is really as important as she claims it is, and agrees to do so.

It is their job. The FBI conducted the background investigations. This is a question regarding his background.

Derp....

Yes, and the extent to which it affects his background check is the FBI saying, "There was an allegation that he did this, it was never reported to law enforcement and never pursued." And they've done that. So there you go.

"Derp."
You speak for the FBI now?

Derp

Trump has a dirty republican ass No thanks
You're very I'll. Seriously, please get some help. You're not near any sharp objects or guns, are you? Are your parents home?

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
No questions from Republicans. That's my prediction. I can't wait to see what her conditions are. I'm sure the entire country will be laughing.

And your response to our votes...your insane fits, rants against the Constitution and the electoral college, riots, snobby celebrities lecturing us...have convinced even more that we made the right decision.
Bullshit.

You turds are petrified that you'll lose the Senate in November and you'll lose your chance to pack the SC with uber conservatives if you don't jam this creep through in days

Derp....

"Derp."
You speak for the FBI now?

Derp
The FBI has thoroughly investigated Kavanaugh.

Bullshit.

You turds are petrified that you'll lose the Senate in November and you'll lose your chance to pack the SC with uber conservatives if you don't jam this creep through in days
You're petrified that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed before January. That's when the new Senators are sworn in, not the day after the election. Moron.

Correct, likely because it lacked even the tiniest shred of evidence. The only piece she had was notes from her therapist, which both she and her husband declared to be bogus.

Next?

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Ms/Mrs/Comrade Ford do you have any corroborating evidence of your charges?

Yes Senator...I have notes I myself dictated to a therapist.

??

If we dont mercilessly put these people down now this degeneration towards Bolshevism will go too far.

So in this new system we face? Where notes written by the accuser are taken as evidence of accusations? Seems a little circular to me...and a lot evil.

Hence the need for a investigative report from the FBI.

Derp.....

And how many of you now whinging for an FBI investigation would accept it if it concluded nothing happened? Would you say, "yup, he's good. Go ahead and vote", or would it just be on top another faux scandal?

I would accept the findings either way. The goal for me is to have this done correctly rather than quickly.

Oh, I don't doubt for a second that "quickly" is not any part of your goal.

Forum List

Back