Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Yale Daily News‏Verified account @yaledailynews
A photograph that appeared in @yaledailynews on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Brett Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus, via @Hailey_Fuchs @BrittonDaly https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/09/20/a-flag-of-underwear-photo-from-kavanaughs-time-shows-dke-hijinks/ …

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985

Wow, what a school.

And what exactly does that prove about the price of tea in China? Looks like you're just desperately searching for anything negative you can find about anything even remotely connected to Kavenaugh because you can't find anything negative about him.

Christine Blasey Ford’s Attorneys Lay Out Conditions For Senate Hearing

Some of the conditions included Kavanaugh not being present during Blasey’s testimony and for the committee to not turn the hearing into a “media circus.”

BLASEY: NO TESTIMONY IF KAV’S IN THE ROOM

I agree that Kavanaugh should not be allowed in the same room while Dr. Ford is testifying.
once again the left is fine with re-writing our entire judicial and executive system in order to get their demands met. if the right tries it, they go ape-shit batty. then again so do i cause it's crap on a wicker stick.

Here's a real hilarious one. Senator Blumenthal said Trump should withdraw Kavanaugh from nomination because this is about honesty, trust and integrity. Some of you may remember Blumenthal is the jerk that lied about his military service. Stolen valor. Democrats make me want to puke.

That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.
That's because another nomination process will take this past midterms which is their goal.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

Republicans have zero ethical standards.
so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.
Kavanaugh has been investigated, and you've been told that he's been investigated numerous times. Idiot. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

This allegation has not been investigated.
They couldn't have investigated an incident they knew nothing about, dope.

So, you are willing to ignore such a serious allegation and grant a lifetime appointment for nothing more than political expediency?

Republicans have zero ethical standards.
so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.
Kavanaugh has been investigated, and you've been told that he's been investigated numerous times. Idiot. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

This allegation has not been investigated.
They couldn't have investigated an incident they knew nothing about, dope.
and it won't be if she's not going to take it seriously. give it up homeslice. no one is biting into this shit sammich. all the 2 year old foot stomping followed by cries of outrage followed by calling the right heartless won't change a thing that there are more holes in her story than there are craters on the moon.

the left pushed it too far and what we've got here is a case of backlash by disbelief.

feel free to keep eating that sammich.

... Personally destroying a person's career, family, and life over a political appointment with flimsy at best accusations is wrong.
I totally agree.

If Blasey-Ford is lying, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts.

If Franken(fein)stein was complicit in advancing a lie, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts, too.

But's let's find out if that's truly the case, or if Kavanaugh is hiding something, first.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

The best way to do that, is to have the FBI reopen its background investigation(s) on Kavanaugh, and for the FBI to amend its findings.

Even if it's on a hurried, 3-day-Anita-Hill -style snapshot basis.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

The Republicans are setting themselves up for terrible election-year optics, should they fail to do that small thing.

Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, or fair or unfair.

Politics is all about perception.

Perception relies largely upon optics.

If you have terrible optics, you trigger terrible perceptions.

You give your opponent an early Christmas gift - tons of ammunition to use against you in an election year.

And, if you're up against terrible perceptions, you're on the defensive.

If you're on the defensive, then you have to explain yourself.

If you have to explain yourself, you've already lost a big piece of your audience.

Q.E.D.

Fail to re-open the investigation into Kavanaugh's background at your own very great peril.

Both with respect to the upcoming election for control of the House and Senate, and with respect to any future SCOTUS impeachment.

You have been warned.

Last edited:
... Personally destroying a person's career, family, and life over a political appointment with flimsy at best accusations is wrong.
I totally agree.

If Franken(fein)stein was complicit in advancing a lie, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts, too.

But's let's find out if that's truly the case, or if Kavanaugh is hiding something, first.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

The best way to do that, is to have the FBI reopen its background investigation(s) on Kavanaugh, and for the FBI to amend its findings.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

The Republicans are setting themselves up for terrible election-year optics, should they fail to do that small thing.
the problem is entertaining the lefts idiocy validates it. she's been invited to come testify and now it must be on her terms. i'm sorry but i know of no "victim" that gets to tell the police/authorities how to do their job or they won't play their game. *if* the right allows this to happen and *if* it turns out be a lie, they will rinse and repeat and try again.

let's be damned sure of things like the validity of a complaint before we attacks someones character, shall we? you seem to be care about being sure a little too late for my tastes.

Some of the conditions included Kavanaugh not being present during Blasey’s testimony and for the committee to not turn the hearing into a “media circus.”

I agree that Kavanaugh should not be allowed in the same room while Dr. Ford is testifying.

Nonsense. The right to face your accuser is fundamental to our system of justice. We make allowances for minor accusers of adults and sometimes for the severely traumatized, but neither of those is the case today. They are both adults and have had no contact with each other for decades. There is no reason to bar him from the room, other than pure theater. She's trying to protect the image of him being so terrifying that she couldn't even be in the same room. That's crazy.

I totally agree.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

You give your opponent an early Christmas gift - tons of ammunition to use against you in an election year.

Fail to re-open the investigation into Kavanaugh's background at your own very great peril.

Both with respect to the upcoming election for control of the House and Senate, and with respect to any future SCOTUS impeachment.

The democrats had 6 weeks to look into it prior to Feinstein purposefully dragging Dr. Ford into this.

In that time, if Ford was to be believed, Feinstein could have hired any number of Private Detectives, many are former FBI agents, and get some facts to at least tie the victim to the Judge.

Problem is, she likely did, and they came up with nothing. It wouldn't take an FBI investigation to produce, at least a minimal amount of facts on the dude.

When that fails, as is often the case in actual police investigations, the Law Enforcement agency doing the investigation will seek the public's assistance, and Feinstein did by leaking the name. From that they hope to garner information. At this point the Dem's have gotten a grand total of a single lead, and that from someone in Mexico who within hours retracted her statement.

This is a crap show and a waste of time and money.

Let her speak, but unless she brings up FACTS to back her allegations, then it needs to be considered an unfounded allegation and proceed to a speedy vote.

She, Feinstein and the Democrats have had due time to produce damning evidence, and have failed. That's on them and nobody else.

I totally agree.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

And, if you're up against terrible perceptions, you're on the defensive.

If you're on the defensive, then you have to explain yourself.

If you have to explain yourself, you've already lost a big piece of your audience.

Q.E.D.

You have been warned.

And that reveals the actual reason behind this while thing, politics. Democrats don't really care about sexual harassment and assault. If they did, they wouldn't continue to champion Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. They use women to score political points, then drop them when they're no longer useful.

Last edited:

Why does anything need to be verified any more?

This is a serious charge and deserves a full and complete FBI investigation.
regardless of how the left and others may like to do things, i like to be sure of what i get mad at.

*if* this is true then feinstein needs to be dismissed for knowing this was a "repeat" and using it anyway and ford needs to go to jail for lying. as long as there are no consequences for lying, guess what will continue to happen? over time the lies will just get more bold.

Nonsense. The right to face your accuser is fundamental to our system of justice. We make allowances for minor accusers of adults and sometimes for the severely traumatized, but neither of those is the case today. They are both adults and have had no contact with each other for decades. There is no reason to bar him from the room, other than pure theater. She's trying to protect the image of him being so terrifying that she couldn't even be in the same room. That's crazy.

They, the Democrats, made that demand, of the Judge not being allowed in the room while she testified, exactly for that reason. Any one with a lick of sense knows that the accused has the right to face the accuser.

It's a desperation move to give cover for her not testifying, and chicken shit to boot.

Why does anything need to be verified any more?

This is a serious charge and deserves a full and complete FBI investigation.
regardless of how the left and others may like to do things, i like to be sure of what i get mad at.

*if* this is true then feinstein needs to be dismissed for knowing this was a "repeat" and using it anyway and ford needs to go to jail for lying. as long as there are no consequences for lying, guess what will continue to happen? over time the lies will just get more bold.

The Other 98%

she wants someone to talk to that believes her. WTF, enough with this slut Monday show up or fk it and vote.

Im not sure we owe her until Monday. Why didn't she show up in July?
great one more pervert to join scum bag thomas in the repub sc
the honorable Brett Kavanaugh, sounds fking great!!!!!!
yes just as great as the honorable scumbag pervert thomas
works for me. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I don't fall for leftists shit.

No body on the left will ever fool me into a submission. not never, not nohow.

Fox already has you fully inculcated.

I see. So even delaying or reopening hearings and exonerating the nominee doesnt remove the hatred for him? Thats what happened to Judge Thomas. His vote was delayed and hearings reopened. And what good did it do?

This is why I say ignore that harridan and move on to putting him on the court. What does it matter? And if you are a government representative NOT hated by the elites then you are on the wrong side anyhow.

Thomas was confirmed by only a two vote margin. Given the fact that only a simple majority is now required rather than 60 votes, I wouldn't be too quick to assume it's a lock.

the honorable Brett Kavanaugh, sounds fking great!!!!!!
yes just as great as the honorable scumbag pervert thomas

You just fall for rightey shit OK you're #12
I follow facts. let me know when you find one.
Here's a fact jc

whats wrong with voting against the pos that is against an indictment of the scumbag in our wh and against roe vs wade? you against choice too?
so this isn't about kavenaugh then is it?

it's about roe vs wade but the left don't have the balls to come out and say it so it's this passive aggressive bullshit they like to play.
it was mentioned many times as a reason to tell this pos to take a walk

You don't have the majority behind you....doom

Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-4.41.23-PM.jpeg

Hmm...
Poll: More Americans oppose Kavanaugh confirmation than support it

Forum List

Back