Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

The death threats are real.

Trumpers are despicable people

and the death threats Kavanaugh?

are those being made by 'Trumpers'?
Document those death threats.
What I have seen were mean e-mails.

mean emails?

""May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ"

"Another message sent this week said "F*** YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND," according to CNN. "

Death threats target Brett Kavanaugh's family, woman who accused him of sexual assault

Sorry they don't meet your definition of threat.
They don' meet the definition of a threat because they AREN'T.

They ain't nice...but they ain't death threats.

Not by YOUR definition, anyway.
Newsflash moron...if it doesn't threaten your life...it's not ANYONE'S definition of a death threat

Ford received ACTUAL death threats

Yale Daily News‏Verified account @yaledailynews
A photograph that appeared in @yaledailynews on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Brett Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus, via @Hailey_Fuchs @BrittonDaly https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/09/20/a-flag-of-underwear-photo-from-kavanaughs-time-shows-dke-hijinks/ …

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985

Wow, what a school.

Wow. I wonder if they held other kids down and gave them a haircut as a school prank? Send them all to prison!
I repeat. Sexual assault is not a "childish prank"

However making unproven claims are not either. Destroying a man and his family for political expediency is no joke. It's a serious issue and should not be the future norm for our country.
Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault
Who said it was

Dr. Ford sent an anonymous warning - then it was leaked. Now her life has been turned upside-down.
Now you know why one doesn’t trust democrats

Exactly. One has to ask why the letter was sent in the first place? Well.......to not support the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh. Okay, but did she really think that Frankenstein would have supported him without her input?

That letter was not sent to Frankenstein as a concern. It was sent to her to take action. In addition, no Republican has ever held that original letter in their hands in spite of multiple requests.

A photograph that appeared in @yaledailynews on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Brett Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus, via @Hailey_Fuchs @BrittonDaly https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/09/20/a-flag-of-underwear-photo-from-kavanaughs-time-shows-dke-hijinks/ …

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985

Wow, what a school.

Wow. I wonder if they held other kids down and gave them a haircut as a school prank? Send them all to prison!

However making unproven claims are not either. Destroying a man and his family for political expediency is no joke. It's a serious issue and should not be the future norm for our country.
Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

Woman accused of making up rape allegations in Connecticut will go on trial this week - Los Angeles Times

and the death threats Kavanaugh?

are those being made by 'Trumpers'?
Document those death threats.
What I have seen were mean e-mails.

mean emails?

""May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ"

"Another message sent this week said "F*** YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND," according to CNN. "

Death threats target Brett Kavanaugh's family, woman who accused him of sexual assault

Sorry they don't meet your definition of threat.

They ain't nice...but they ain't death threats.

Not by YOUR definition, anyway.
Newsflash moron...if it doesn't threaten your life...it's not ANYONE'S definition of a death threat

Ford received ACTUAL death threats

Learn

to

read

"May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ"

sounds like 'death' to me.

(you'd call it that too, under different circumstances)

Dr. Ford sent an anonymous warning - then it was leaked. Now her life has been turned upside-down.
Now you know why one doesn’t trust democrats

Exactly. One has to ask why the letter was sent in the first place? Well.......to not support the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh. Okay, but did she really think that Frankenstein would have supported him without her input?

That letter was not sent to Frankenstein as a concern. It was sent to her to take action. In addition, no Republican has ever held that original letter in their hands in spite of multiple requests.
That’s why the leak was Feinstein. Spartacus was her inspiration

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

Woman accused of making up rape allegations in Connecticut will go on trial this week - Los Angeles Times

Yeah, but Dr. Ford is the only one asking for an FBI investigation.

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

And the only one who has taken a lie detector test..and passed it

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

Kavanaugh should ask for an investigation into an event he doesn't remember?

Is that Liberal Logic in action?

Hey officer that guy robbed me....okay sir sign a complaint....no not until you investigate him and ruin his life and take his promotion away.....

Really America?...has the public school system failed us this bad?.....

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

Actually...if the allegations are fraudulent...he should WANT to have them clear his name

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

inadmissible in any court.

she passed a test on an event as she remembers it...

not on how it happened.

(If Kavanaugh took a test, and it proved he DIDN'T do it, would you believe it?)

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

So!

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

Actually...if the allegations are fraudulent...he should WANT to have them clear his name

Must be why HE has no problem with the hearing.

He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

What questions would you ask him?

He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...
The fbi did six rounds on him. You’re confused

I wonder why...

he does?

is he fighting it?

Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

inadmissible in any court.

she passed a test on an event as she remembers it...

not on how it happened.

(If Kavanaugh took a test, and it proved he DIDN'T do it, would you believe it?)
Has he volunteered to take a lie detector test?

Why not?

I wonder why...

he does?

is he fighting it?
Dude they investigated him six times! How is it he’d be against it? Why would they find anything different?

Forum List

Back