Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

In the Merrick Garland case, we didn't want to hold a vote we knew was going to be negative, anyway. In this case, we want to hold the vote that we know has a chance of being positive.

So it was and is strictly politics.

Thanks for that admission

All that McConnell shit about "letting the voters decide" was obviously bullshit
Yeah totally political. Anita hills rep sent her! Hmmm go figure eh? Hill is a c..NT. Cause she’s a liar!

Yale Daily News‏Verified account @yaledailynews
A photograph that appeared in @yaledailynews on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Brett Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus, via @Hailey_Fuchs @BrittonDaly https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/09/20/a-flag-of-underwear-photo-from-kavanaughs-time-shows-dke-hijinks/ …

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985

Wow, what a school.

Wow. I wonder if they held other kids down and gave them a haircut as a school prank? Send them all to prison!

A photograph that appeared in @yaledailynews on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Brett Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus, via @Hailey_Fuchs @BrittonDaly https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/09/20/a-flag-of-underwear-photo-from-kavanaughs-time-shows-dke-hijinks/ …

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985

Wow, what a school.

Wow. I wonder if they held other kids down and gave them a haircut as a school prank? Send them all to prison!
I repeat. Sexual assault is not a "childish prank"

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

Who said it was?

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

You should tell Spartacus that

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

Who said it wasn’t?
Read what you quoted idiot

Yeah totally political. Anita hills rep sent her! Hmmm go figure eh? Hill is a c..NT. Cause she’s a liar!

Women voters are gonna love that kinda shit...

"I just want to say to the men of this country: Just shut up and step up."

That will go over well with half the voters. Men are automatically guilty. That's the Dim agenda.

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

In no way shape or form was it sexual assault in the early 80s for teens to engage in what is described here even if it’s true
You are trying to hang him by applying his adult responsibilities of 2018 to his teenage actions of 1982 if they even occurred.

The death threats are real.

Trumpers are despicable people

and the death threats Kavanaugh?

are those being made by 'Trumpers'?
Document those death threats.
What I have seen were mean e-mails.

mean emails?

""May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ"

"Another message sent this week said "F*** YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND," according to CNN. "

Death threats target Brett Kavanaugh's family, woman who accused him of sexual assault

Sorry they don't meet your definition of threat.
They don' meet the definition of a threat because they AREN'T.

They ain't nice...but they ain't death threats.

Dr. Ford sent an anonymous warning - then it was leaked. Now her life has been turned upside-down.

mean emails?

""May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ"

"Another message sent this week said "F*** YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND," according to CNN. "

Death threats target Brett Kavanaugh's family, woman who accused him of sexual assault

Well sure they are. We don’t need your permission princess to call them threats

Let me know when you part the Red Sea

Dr. Ford sent an anonymous warning - then it was leaked. Now her life has been turned upside-down.
Ahhhh, the po witto babeeeeeeeee! Perhaps she should have thought of the before she smeared a man and tried to destroy his life. You reap what you sew.

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

However making unproven claims are not either. Destroying a man and his family for political expediency is no joke. It's a serious issue and should not be the future norm for our country.

mean emails?

Not by YOUR definition, anyway.

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

However making unproven claims are not either. Destroying a man and his family for political expediency is no joke. It's a serious issue and should not be the future norm for our country.
Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

Forum List

Back