Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Sure there is. There has been an allegation of sexual assualt made. That alone requires further investigation.

The accuser is willing to work with the FBI. Why isn't Kavanaugh?

Lying to the FBI is a felony. Liars don't typically volunteer to talk to the FBI.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

The local sheriff does not do background investigations for supreme court nominees, fool.

You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.
You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.
Huh?

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.

No, dope. The only investigation I've called for is the continuation of the background investigation to look into these allegations.
I want nothing more than what was done when the allegations against Thomas came out.

Pull your head out of your ass and get up to speed, dope.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Watch Grassley and Hatch praise the FBI investigation into the allegations agaisnt Thomas. Video at link.

Senate Democrats on Twitter

Sen Hatch thought it was a great idea 27 years ago.

Christine Blasey Ford’s Attorneys Lay Out Conditions For Senate Hearing

Some of the conditions included Kavanaugh not being present during Blasey’s testimony and for the committee to not turn the hearing into a “media circus.”

BLASEY: NO TESTIMONY IF KAV’S IN THE ROOM

I agree that Kavanaugh should not be allowed in the same room while Dr. Ford is testifying.
what is she afraid of exactly? folks, don't get this at all. she tries to ruin his life and she's afraid of him? She is the evil, I'd be afraid of her lying asshole.

Nobody's going to waste a moment on an alleged event from 36 years prior when the accuser can't remember any details.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

The local sheriff does not do background investigations for supreme court nominees, fool.

Huh?

No, dope. The only investigation I've called for is the continuation of the background investigation to look into these allegations.
I want nothing more than what was done when the allegations against Thomas came out.

Pull your head out of your ass and get up to speed, dope.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Watch Grassley and Hatch praise the FBI investigation into the allegations agaisnt Thomas. Video at link.

Senate Democrats on Twitter

Sen Hatch thought it was a great idea 27 years ago.

First Base, you haven't stated what they'd find on a seventh check that they didn't on six. Tell us genius, since you got this all figured out!!!!

Let me remind you, ford never reported it. and since she never reported anything, there is nothing to find. And sir, that is why they didn't find anything after six checks. Just so you know we're not stupid like you.

It's not a criminal investigation, dope.
It's a follow up to his background investigation.
What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?

As a woman who was a teenaged girl at the same time as Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh, I don't believe so, either.

I knew a number of boys back then who were utter asshats, and was even clumsily and unwillingly groped by quite a few of them. I know a lot of those same men now, and they are nothing like that. In the intervening 36 years, they did this thing sane humans call "growing up".

It's called sexual assault, loser.

Holding a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet is not "clumsily groping".

What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?

As a woman who was a teenaged girl at the same time as Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh, I don't believe so, either.

I knew a number of boys back then who were utter asshats, and was even clumsily and unwillingly groped by quite a few of them. I know a lot of those same men now, and they are nothing like that. In the intervening 36 years, they did this thing sane humans call "growing up".

what is called sexual assault? sexual assault? well duh.

See clumsy, she has to prove he held a hand over her mouth. see that's america justice. And again for you genius, six background checks, never found anything about holding his hand on a mouth. no sexual assault. you know why? wait for it....she never reported it so it doesn't exist in cyberspace!!!!!!!!!

How is that different than what Booker confessed to? Shouldn't the New Jersey senator do the right thing and quit his job, since he is trying to deny Kavanaugh employment for the same reason?

How is that different than what Booker confessed to? Shouldn't the New Jersey senator do the right thing and quit his job, since he is trying to deny Kavanaugh employment for the same reason?
he's an admitted gropper at that. Now listen. I really don't care what Corey Booker, spartacus did. what happened as a kid I don't care about.

The FBI investigated Rob Porter.

The FBI did a background check on Rob Porter, the same as they did on Brett Kavanaugh. Had your sainted accuser ever bothered to report the incident away back then, the FBI would have found it and reported it to the White House in his background check.

You will notice that what the FBI did NOT do with Rob Porter was investigate the allegations as a criminal matter. That would be because the allegations did not involve a federal crime.

No one said they did a criminal investigation, dope. What they DID do was to open a follow up investigation into the allegations made by his ex-wives. The findings led to his later dissmissal.

No, dope, they didn't. They did a background check; they handed over the findings; that's it. Spousal abuse is ALSO not a federal crime, and aside from compiling comprehensive information on Porter (ie. a background check), they didn't do anything else. Same as in this case.

aside from compiling comprehensive information on Porter (ie. a background check), they didn't do anything else. Same as in this case.

That is exactly what I said they did, dope.

My god you are dumb as shit.

The FBI investigated Rob Porter.

The FBI did a background check on Rob Porter, the same as they did on Brett Kavanaugh. Had your sainted accuser ever bothered to report the incident away back then, the FBI would have found it and reported it to the White House in his background check.

You will notice that what the FBI did NOT do with Rob Porter was investigate the allegations as a criminal matter. That would be because the allegations did not involve a federal crime.

No one said they did a criminal investigation, dope. What they DID do was to open a follow up investigation into the allegations made by his ex-wives. The findings led to his later dissmissal.

No, dope, they didn't. They did a background check; they handed over the findings; that's it. Spousal abuse is ALSO not a federal crime, and aside from compiling comprehensive information on Porter (ie. a background check), they didn't do anything else. Same as in this case.

aside from compiling comprehensive information on Porter (ie. a background check), they didn't do anything else. Same as in this case.

That is exactly what I said they did, dope.

My god you are dumb as shit.
:dunno:

LOL

The complete lack of knowledge of how the legal system works is utterly astounding. Even Ford's "lawyers" know full well that such an accusation can only be tried in the state in which it occurred. Rape is not a federal crime, it never will be until appropriate legislation is passed to codify it into federal statutes. It is a state crime.

Are any of you liberal lemmings paying attention?

No one is asking for a criminal investigation, dope.

Okay, so what are they asking for then? Why do they want the FBI to be involved?

The FBI conducted the background investigation on Kav. Obviously this allegation comes from his background. Investigating this would only be a continuation of that process.

Nope. Investigating this further is the job of the Judiciary Committee.

Yep, that's how it's always been done.

Yeah, but Dr. Ford is the only one asking for an FBI investigation.

Kavanaugh should ask for an investigation into an event he doesn't remember?

Is that Liberal Logic in action?
Actually...if the allegations are fraudulent...he should WANT to have them clear his name

Must be why HE has no problem with the hearing.
He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...

He never said squat. One more time: the FBI investigates federal crime, not house parties. It’s the FBI who said they have no interest in this case.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
/----/ Ray, you'll be reposting that for 10 years. That's how long it took Libs to finally understand the USSC didn't select GW Bush president.

There doesn't need to ne a pattern of behavior for this incident to have occured as described.

Any compelling evidence might never come to light without an investigation.
You're a broken record. There's nothing to investigate.

Sure, dope.

You know all there is to know.:laugh2:

Sounds like you do too. Smartass. It's like you're in her...head, or something.

I certainly know that no one is asking for a criminal investigation, dope.:laugh2:

:dance:

Then why are they asking for it from law enforcement? Do you "certainly know" THAT?

Because that is how it's always been done, dope.

LOL

The complete lack of knowledge of how the legal system works is utterly astounding. Even Ford's "lawyers" know full well that such an accusation can only be tried in the state in which it occurred. Rape is not a federal crime, it never will be until appropriate legislation is passed to codify it into federal statutes. It is a state crime.

Are any of you liberal lemmings paying attention?

No one is asking for a criminal investigation, dope.

Okay, so what are they asking for then? Why do they want the FBI to be involved?

The FBI conducted the background investigation on Kav. Obviously this allegation comes from his background. Investigating this would only be a continuation of that process.

Nope. Investigating this further is the job of the Judiciary Committee.

Yep, that's how it's always been done.

they did a background check, six of them. what will they find on?another they didn't find on six? why won't you answer? I know. you think we're fools. we're not, we're just responding to one.

Seriously, did all these DNC leaders at the swamp forget there was already six FBI investigations already? Do they think the public is stupid to forget there has been?
Six investigations which did not uncover the slightest hint of this alleged sexual assault.

But now people are coming forward.

Time for a seventh.

One person came out and no evidence to backup her claim.

Hmm...just like Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
The poster was talking about people who have come foreward to back up the accuser, dope.

Kav's buddy did the same thing.

Stop responding with retarded shit. Read and understand the conversation before posting.

you need pictures? There aren't any So all well and good with you another accused rapist joins SB Thomas?

You realize that after Kavanaugh is confirmed, he's going to take his revenge out on you liberals for the next 30 years right.
he can be impeached and as trumps pick the pos was going against anything dems want anyway

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

The American people disagree with you.

More Americans say Kavanaugh should be rejected than confirmed: poll

Seriously, did all these DNC leaders at the swamp forget there was already six FBI investigations already? Do they think the public is stupid to forget there has been?
Six investigations which did not uncover the slightest hint of this alleged sexual assault.

But now people are coming forward.

Time for a seventh.

Hmm...just like Kavanaugh.

The poster was talking about people who have come foreward to back up the accuser, dope.

Kav's buddy did the same thing.

Stop responding with retarded shit. Read and understand the conversation before posting.
Nobody has come forward to back her up. Not one single witness.

Forum List

Back