Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Credible? In what way?

How is it not?
Where has it been disproven?

It doesn't have to be. It is assumed to not have happened until proven.

Hence the need for an investigation.

Derp.......

Hence the need for the alleged victim to talk to the investigative body.

"Derp."

Who says she won't?

She's trying to dictate the terms and conditions Uber which she will testify and Congress has bent over backwards to meet her demands. It's time for her to put up or shut up.

One person came out and no evidence to backup her claim.

Hmm...just like Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
The poster was talking about people who have come foreward to back up the accuser, dope.

Kav's buddy did the same thing.

Stop responding with retarded shit. Read and understand the conversation before posting.
Nobody has come forward to back her up. Not one single witness.

Derp....

Accuser's schoolmate: I recall hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident
heh - this was quickly recanted. keep up, DOPE. :)

... Personally destroying a person's career, family, and life over a political appointment with flimsy at best accusations is wrong.
I totally agree.

If Blasey-Ford is lying, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts.

If Franken(fein)stein was complicit in advancing a lie, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts, too.

But's let's find out if that's truly the case, or if Kavanaugh is hiding something, first.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

The best way to do that, is to have the FBI reopen its background investigation(s) on Kavanaugh, and for the FBI to amend its findings.

Even if it's on a hurried, 3-day-Anita-Hill -style snapshot basis.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

The Republicans are setting themselves up for terrible election-year optics, should they fail to do that small thing.

Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, or fair or unfair.

Politics is all about perception.

Perception relies largely upon optics.

If you have terrible optics, you trigger terrible perceptions.

You give your opponent an early Christmas gift - tons of ammunition to use against you in an election year.

And, if you're up against terrible perceptions, you're on the defensive.

If you're on the defensive, then you have to explain yourself.

If you have to explain yourself, you've already lost a big piece of your audience.

Q.E.D.

Fail to re-open the investigation into Kavanaugh's background at your own very great peril.

Both with respect to the upcoming election for control of the House and Senate, and with respect to any future SCOTUS impeachment.

You have been warned.
Fuck the FBI investigation. Even if it happened, it's a big nothing. Those calling for the investigation are douchebags who are only interested in delaying the appointment.

No one is fooled.

Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

want in one hand

shit in the other

see which you have more of

not happening

DneSTHVW0AI_ahB-472x600.jpg

DneSUR7XsAUJRY3-524x600.jpg

Chuck Grassley can go fuck himself.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days

Christine Blasey Ford Wants The Same Thing Anita Hill Got, An F.B.I. Investigation Into Her Claims

Exactly.
It's just that simple. They could have done that this week and still had testimony on Monday.

No, they've already done as much as they did in the Anita Hill case, no matter what the headlines on your favorite blogs and opinion columns say.

They have not. Obviously.

right now america is losing and I don't like it

We Americans did that to you.

And your response to our votes...your insane fits, rants against the Constitution and the electoral college, riots, snobby celebrities lecturing us...have convinced even more that we made the right decision.
Bullshit.

You turds are petrified that you'll lose the Senate in November and you'll lose your chance to pack the SC with uber conservatives if you don't jam this creep through in days
You're petrified that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed before January. That's when the new Senators are sworn in, not the day after the election. Moron.

Then why not slow down and do the investigation? You'll still have the votes until then.
Waste of taxpayer money. This is a good man and he doesn't deserve this. That's why. Even you know this is bogus.

The FBI has thoroughly investigated Kavanaugh.

And they had thoroughly investigated Thomas...and did so again when the Anita Hill accusations came up.

That's how it WORKS
And Thomas was CONFIRMED. That's how it works. You creatures are sick.

Then what are you afraid of?
Nothing. No one is afraid. Why do you want to waste the taxpayer's money on this crap?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?
None. The woman is obviously lying.
you're #1 ,,,and you don't know WTF you're talking about
Everyone knows she's lying. Even you. I admit that you're incredibly stupid, but you're not that stupid.

Great. Then let the FBI nail her ass to the wall.

The FBI (first letter being Federal) only investigates Federal Crimes. They don't investigate house parties of teenagers. Civil rights is within their purview. A violation of Civil Rights is a federal crime.

Understand now???

the willful ignorant will never understand they refuse too

The FBI can investigate anything they want to.

"""In fact, the FBI could certainly investigate Ford's claim, but only if the White House asks the bureau to do so. She has no authority to request it. Neither does the Senate."""
Can the FBI investigate the allegation against Brett Kavanaugh?

But you know the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief is not going to allow it.

I have no problem with the FBI doing a full scale criminal investigation of this alleged molestation of a child.

But it should be done AFTER the vote, and regardless of the result of the vote.

There is no statute of limitations for the child molestation in Maryland, and there is no reason why all of the suspects and witnesses shouldn't be given a full anal examination.

But delaying this vote? That would be unfair to the American people.

If Kavanaugh were convicted as the Chomo the Democrats say he is, he'll be impeached anyhow- just like Jared Fogle was impeached from his position at Subway as soon as he was convicted.

What a hypocritical loser.

M..E..R..R..I..C..K G..A..R..L..A..N..D

Delaying a vote that's likely to result in confirmation is a far cry from denying a vote that would have been negative, anyway.
We will never know. Republican ****** knows no bounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fbi does background checks, not investigations. fk, would you at least go read their purpose in a nomination process? I feel bad for you that you are soo soo stupid.

They investigated the Anita Hill accusations in the Thomas case

Stupid fyk

No, they didn't. They did the background check, and they reported the allegations. They did not go around trying to find out if it was true or not.
Great.
And?
What's changed since then that makes this not possible now ?

the willful ignorant will never understand they refuse too

The FBI can investigate anything they want to.

"""In fact, the FBI could certainly investigate Ford's claim, but only if the White House asks the bureau to do so. She has no authority to request it. Neither does the Senate."""
Can the FBI investigate the allegation against Brett Kavanaugh?

But you know the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief is not going to allow it.

I have no problem with the FBI doing a full scale criminal investigation of this alleged molestation of a child.

But it should be done AFTER the vote, and regardless of the result of the vote.

There is no statute of limitations for the child molestation in Maryland, and there is no reason why all of the suspects and witnesses shouldn't be given a full anal examination.

If Kavanaugh were convicted as the Chomo the Democrats say he is, he'll be impeached anyhow- just like Jared Fogle was impeached from his position at Subway as soon as he was convicted.

What a hypocritical loser.

M..E..R..R..I..C..K G..A..R..L..A..N..D

Delaying a vote that's likely to result in confirmation is a far cry from denying a vote that would have been negative, anyway.
We will never know. Republican cuntery knows no bounds.
I'm going to tell you exactly what Obama told republicans. "Elections have consequences". Trump won. The Senate is republican controlled. Win some elections and democrats get to decide. That's how it works.

Why does anything need to be verified any more?

This is a serious charge and deserves a full and complete FBI investigation.
regardless of how the left and others may like to do things, i like to be sure of what i get mad at.

*if* this is true then feinstein needs to be dismissed for knowing this was a "repeat" and using it anyway and ford needs to go to jail for lying. as long as there are no consequences for lying, guess what will continue to happen? over time the lies will just get more bold.

The Other 98%
Only sleazy lying douchebags pretend those are the only issues at stake.

Fuck that bitch. She can’t even provide enough information to start an investigation. Like where? When? Who was there?

She has clearly stated all such information.

"Sometime in the 80s, some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there, some party don't know who was there."

Yeah, very clearly stated. Uh huh.

some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there,

Do you imagine the FBI would question a house, dope?

She's already named who was there.

I always love it when some imbecile tells me I'M stupid because HE doesn't understand plain English.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME. One presumes that a house party would be thrown by someone who lived in the house, and said person might then have some information as to other people who were present at the party and their activities.

But it is extremely hard to question the hosts of a party if one has no idea where the party was, and therefore who the hosts were.
I always love it when some imbecile tells me I'M stupid because HE doesn't understand plain English.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME.

She's already named who was there, dope.
They say she's lying.

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

You have yet to tell us how, precisely, this is supposed to be investigated. Aside from the alleged victim, who apparently should never be asked questions by anyone, who should they talk to, and what EXACTLY should they ask them?

Of course it would be investigated just as the Hill accusations were, loser.

Just because you're clueless does not mean the FBI is.

The poster was talking about people who have come foreward to back up the accuser, dope.

Stop responding with retarded shit. Read and understand the conversation before posting.

Derp....

Already retracted, douchebag.

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Be serious for once, will you?

I go to my police department today to report an armed robbery. The cop asks me when it happened, and I say somewhere around 35 years ago. The cop asks me where it happened. I don't know. The cop asks me if there were witnesses around. I don't know who they were. The cop asks me what city the robbery happened. I don't know. The cop asks me for a season. I don't know.

WTF do you expect a police officer to do other than laugh in your face?

Like I already said, dope. It's not a criminal investigation. It's a fact finding investigation.

Obviously there are already multiple people that need to be interviewed. There's no telling where those interviews will lead.

Launching an investigation on a citizen, without probable cause, and without the citizens authorization (such as a background check) IS A VIOLATION OF THE CITIZENS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

Do you need a piano to fall on your demented moronic head to understand simple legal principles?

Completely wrong.

Fox is keeping you dopes especially dumb on this go around.

Christine Blasey Ford Wants The Same Thing Anita Hill Got, An F.B.I. Investigation Into Her Claims

Your proof is a BLOG? A blog about which even Wikipedia says:

In 2016, Above the Law received criticism from many publications when its Breaking Media Editor at Large, Elie Mystal, wrote an article suggesting that jury nullification of crimes by African Americans against whites could be used by jurors as a form of protest.

Well, SOMEONE is being especially dumb, but I don't think it's us.

More comprehension issues?
You really should read more carefully or perhaps have a coffee.

The source is irrelevant. The point was that it is not a criminal investigation as your retarded bretheren claimed ( and you yourself claimed until you saw better, yes we noticed), but would simply be a follow up like it was during the Thomas confirmation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?
None. The woman is obviously lying.
you're #1 ,,,and you don't know WTF you're talking about
Everyone knows she's lying. Even you. I admit that you're incredibly stupid, but you're not that stupid.

Great. Then let the FBI nail her ass to the wall.
You mean allow here to derail the nomination?

Go fuck yourself.

Derp....

Already retracted, douchebag.

Post it up.

The FBI has thoroughly investigated Kavanaugh.

And they had thoroughly investigated Thomas...and did so again when the Anita Hill accusations came up.

That's how it WORKS
And Thomas was CONFIRMED. That's how it works. You creatures are sick.

Then what are you afraid of?
Nothing. No one is afraid. Why do you want to waste the taxpayer's money on this crap?
He mostly just wants to waste time.

Call it what you will but it still needs to be addressed.

It was addressed. She and her lawyer are refusing to cooperate. WTF else do you want the government to do?

It was not addressed. Background investigations are done for a reason. This very serious allegation has not been a part of that investigation.
It was addressed and Ford does not want to testify in front of congress. There must be a reason.

It could not have been addressed in the background investigation as the allegation was not known at the time, fool.

Whether or not she will testify is not known at this time.

Actually, it was. It was known by Diane Frankenfeinstein and that politician chick in California. They just didn't bother to tell anyone about it.

Not known publicly and not by the FBI, dope.

It was addressed. She and her lawyer are refusing to cooperate. WTF else do you want the government to do?

It was not addressed. Background investigations are done for a reason. This very serious allegation has not been a part of that investigation.
It was addressed and Ford does not want to testify in front of congress. There must be a reason.

It could not have been addressed in the background investigation as the allegation was not known at the time, fool.

Whether or not she will testify is not known at this time.

Actually, it was. It was known by Diane Frankenfeinstein and that politician chick in California. They just didn't bother to tell anyone about it.

Not known publicly and not by the FBI, dope.
If it was known by Frankenstein, then it could have been address in the background investigation, numskull.

Forum List

Back