Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?

Kept safe? What in the holy heck does she think is gonna happen? Kavanaugh's going to leap across the hearing room suddenly and start groping her?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
she wants someone to talk to that believes her. WTF, enough with this slut Monday show up or fk it and vote.

Even if it's day by day or hour by hour. The main goal here is to stall as long as possible. If she gave no answer by 10:00 am tomorrow, they were going to just continue the confirmation without her. So now she's trying to stall by saying "she might" show up hoping to stall some more.

Yes, well, if she hasn't filed the necessary paperwork indicating that she's going to show up on Monday by this afternoon, she's SOL.

However making unproven claims are not either. Destroying a man and his family for political expediency is no joke. It's a serious issue and should not be the future norm for our country.
Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

neither is this

Woman accused of making up rape allegations in Connecticut will go on trial this week - Los Angeles Times

Yeah, but Dr. Ford is the only one asking for an FBI investigation.

Kavanaugh should ask for an investigation into an event he doesn't remember?

Is that Liberal Logic in action?

His memory of the event is irrelevant to the allegation, dope.
Then why is her memory relevant to the investigation?

It's called sexual assault, loser.

Holding a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet is not "clumsily groping".

How is that different than what Booker confessed to? Shouldn't the New Jersey senator do the right thing and quit his job, since he is trying to deny Kavanaugh employment for the same reason?
he's an admitted gropper at that. Now listen. I really don't care what Corey Booker, spartacus did. what happened as a kid I don't care about.
What the left doesn't know is that lessons are learned over time. one doesn't come out of the womb knowing all like a leftist does.

so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.
Kavanaugh has been investigated, and you've been told that he's been investigated numerous times. Idiot. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

This allegation has not been investigated.
They couldn't have investigated an incident they knew nothing about, dope.
and it won't be if she's not going to take it seriously. give it up homeslice. no one is biting into this shit sammich. all the 2 year old foot stomping followed by cries of outrage followed by calling the right heartless won't change a thing that there are more holes in her story than there are craters on the moon.

the left pushed it too far and what we've got here is a case of backlash by disbelief.

feel free to keep eating that sammich.

You have no idea of what "holes" are in her story. You have no testimony and no investigative information. You have news reports and dopey conjecture. You certainly don't have anything that is conclusive.
Nor do you, but, there is a presumption of innocence, which YOU ignore and have him crucified in your mind.

she wants someone to talk to that believes her. WTF, enough with this slut Monday show up or fk it and vote.

Even if it's day by day or hour by hour. The main goal here is to stall as long as possible. If she gave no answer by 10:00 am tomorrow, they were going to just continue the confirmation without her. So now she's trying to stall by saying "she might" show up hoping to stall some more.

Yes, well, if she hasn't filed the necessary paperwork indicating that she's going to show up on Monday by this afternoon, she's SOL.
Again, I predict she will not go under oath. she doesn't want to cause she already knows she will purger herself.

The fbi does background checks, not investigations. fk, would you at least go read their purpose in a nomination process? I feel bad for you that you are soo soo stupid.

They investigated the Anita Hill accusations in the Thomas case

Stupid fyk

No, they didn't. They did the background check, and they reported the allegations. They did not go around trying to find out if it was true or not.
Great.
And?
What's changed since then that makes this not possible now ?
what is that like pig latin?

so you are willing to take unfounded accusations against a man and destroy his life cause you don't like his politics?

Huh?
Kavanaugh has been investigated, and you've been told that he's been investigated numerous times. Idiot. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

and it won't be if she's not going to take it seriously. give it up homeslice. no one is biting into this shit sammich. all the 2 year old foot stomping followed by cries of outrage followed by calling the right heartless won't change a thing that there are more holes in her story than there are craters on the moon.

the left pushed it too far and what we've got here is a case of backlash by disbelief.

You have no idea of what "holes" are in her story. You have no testimony and no investigative information. You have news reports and dopey conjecture. You certainly don't have anything that is conclusive.
apparently neither does she.

you bring the phrase "i see stupid people, they don't even know they're stupid" to life for me. for that i thank you.

then dismiss you like a bad bowel movement.

Fox really has Trumpdrones foaming under the armpits over this one dont they ?

:abgg2q.jpg:
EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.

Too funny.

Also, Kav has to be questioned first. :auiqs.jpg:

Kavanaugh should ask for an investigation into an event he doesn't remember?

Is that Liberal Logic in action?
Actually...if the allegations are fraudulent...he should WANT to have them clear his name

Must be why HE has no problem with the hearing.
He does seem to have a problem with the FBI investigating this though...doesn't he.

I wonder why...
The fbi did six rounds on him. You’re confused

In which round did the interview the accuser?
during the hearing. shit dude we even got a Spartacus moment out of it. 4000 documents reviewed the most reviewed since the previous five nominees. yeah, no vetting. BTW, from what i heard kavanaugh will talk to the senate again Monday. They can ask him what they know, which right now is fking nothing. dude, you crack me up at how stupid you think people are. and all you do is put focus on your dumb ass.

Last edited:

Huh?

latest

what year was it again?
who's house was it?
how did she get to the party? who drove?

she has given zero specifics other than 2 names, both of which have said it never happened.

it's also a local matter, not FBI. asking for FBI means you're stalling, not wanting justice. if you wanted justice, follow proper channels.

It's not about justice, fool.
It's about finding the facts.
its about delay n block. thats it.

Well, there's a credible allegation of sexual assault as well. That needs to be addressed.

I can only assume that you are defining "credible" as "Someone has said a bad thing about a Republican! We have to believe it, because it's about a Republican!"
You made a dumb assumption. Go figure.
I'm defining credible as credible.

No, I made a logical assumption based on dumb posts.

There is nothing credible about these allegations, and they get less credible as time goes on. What we actually have are CREDULOUS partisan shills. Her story isn't believable, but you are willing to believe anything that gives you what you want.

... Personally destroying a person's career, family, and life over a political appointment with flimsy at best accusations is wrong.
I totally agree.

If Blasey-Ford is lying, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts.

If Franken(fein)stein was complicit in advancing a lie, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts, too.

But's let's find out if that's truly the case, or if Kavanaugh is hiding something, first.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

The best way to do that, is to have the FBI reopen its background investigation(s) on Kavanaugh, and for the FBI to amend its findings.

Even if it's on a hurried, 3-day-Anita-Hill -style snapshot basis.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

The Republicans are setting themselves up for terrible election-year optics, should they fail to do that small thing.

Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, or fair or unfair.

Politics is all about perception.

Perception relies largely upon optics.

If you have terrible optics, you trigger terrible perceptions.

You give your opponent an early Christmas gift - tons of ammunition to use against you in an election year.

And, if you're up against terrible perceptions, you're on the defensive.

If you're on the defensive, then you have to explain yourself.

If you have to explain yourself, you've already lost a big piece of your audience.

Q.E.D.

Fail to re-open the investigation into Kavanaugh's background at your own very great peril.

Both with respect to the upcoming election for control of the House and Senate, and with respect to any future SCOTUS impeachment.

You have been warned.

Exactly right.
It doesn't really matter how we got here. We're here and this needs to be dealt with.
Choosing political expediency over ethical dilligence is a mistake. An extra week or two does not affect the final vote unless something were to come up to change minds. If that happens, it will have proven to be a prudent move.

No rush. Let's go ahead and seat him on the SC, then they can investigate as long as they want to. What could be wrong with that?

Why would you seat a man who is accused of sexual assault without looking into it?
Does that seem responsible to you?

At this point, after he's been so thoroughly checked out by the FBI and there is no pattern of sexual abuse in his life (such as what we see in Bubba Clinton's life), there would have to be very clear and compelling evidence to overcome the obvious last minute partisan nature of the allegation. At the VERY least, one would expect the accuser to leap at the chance to tell her story in public. Instead, she's trying to dictate to whom she'll talk and who she'd allow to investigate her claims. It just doesn't work that way. One would also expect that the issue would have been raised during the hearing, when it was appropriate to ask questions. Waiting until now has severely, if not fatally, damaged the allegation.

So, minus more compelling evidence, Kavenaugh should be confirmed as originally planned. He has a great record and is eminently qualified, garnering praise from both sides of the aisle.

There doesn't need to ne a pattern of behavior for this incident to have occured as described.

Any compelling evidence might never come to light without an investigation.

There doesn't need to be, but there certainly OUGHT to be.

Any compelling evidence might never come to light if Dr. Ford continues to refuse to be questioned about it.

She hasn't refused to be questioned, dope. She's actually requested to talk to the FBI. Something the accused has not.

I've posted the refusal at least three times, dope. She's actually requested to have the FBI - whose job this is not, lest we forget - "investigate", and then made herself completely unavailable for anyone to ask questions of.

"The accused" - otherwise known as the innocent-until-you-prove-something-other-than-that-you-WANT-him-to-be-guilty Judge Kavanaugh - is as aware as Dr. Ford's lawyers are that the proper investigative body for this is the Senate Judiciary Committee, and unlike Dr. Ford's lawyers - and you - HE is honest and upstanding enough to acknowledge the rules.

Huh?

I know she doesn't have a date or a name of the place where this supposed trauma took place, and there are no witnesses. There is nothing here.

... Personally destroying a person's career, family, and life over a political appointment with flimsy at best accusations is wrong.
I totally agree.

If Blasey-Ford is lying, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts.

If Franken(fein)stein was complicit in advancing a lie, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts, too.

But's let's find out if that's truly the case, or if Kavanaugh is hiding something, first.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

The best way to do that, is to have the FBI reopen its background investigation(s) on Kavanaugh, and for the FBI to amend its findings.

Even if it's on a hurried, 3-day-Anita-Hill -style snapshot basis.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

The Republicans are setting themselves up for terrible election-year optics, should they fail to do that small thing.

Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, or fair or unfair.

Politics is all about perception.

Perception relies largely upon optics.

If you have terrible optics, you trigger terrible perceptions.

You give your opponent an early Christmas gift - tons of ammunition to use against you in an election year.

And, if you're up against terrible perceptions, you're on the defensive.

If you're on the defensive, then you have to explain yourself.

If you have to explain yourself, you've already lost a big piece of your audience.

Q.E.D.

Fail to re-open the investigation into Kavanaugh's background at your own very great peril.

Both with respect to the upcoming election for control of the House and Senate, and with respect to any future SCOTUS impeachment.

You have been warned.

Exactly right.
It doesn't really matter how we got here. We're here and this needs to be dealt with.
Choosing political expediency over ethical dilligence is a mistake. An extra week or two does not affect the final vote unless something were to come up to change minds. If that happens, it will have proven to be a prudent move.
Where is "here?" The FBI isn't going to investigate. End of story. Susan Collins and the Flake are not insisting on it, so it isn't going to happen. The only reason we are even allowing this nutburger to testify is to keep those two from going AWOL.

Too funny.

Im not sure we owe her until Monday. Why didn't she show up in July?

Because she's pretending that she thought it was rational to make unfounded accusations about a Supreme Court nominee and expect that everyone would just accept them without asking any questions.

Again, if she's really that stupid, then teaching is not the profession for her.

Im not sure we owe her until Monday. Why didn't she show up in July?

Because she's pretending that she thought it was rational to make unfounded accusations about a Supreme Court nominee and expect that everyone would just accept them without asking any questions.

Again, if she's really that stupid, then teaching is not the profession for her.
That's how things would work on the campus where she teaches.

Why does anything need to be verified any more?

This is a serious charge and deserves a full and complete FBI investigation.

Really?

It probably never happen but if it did then it is nothing more than horny and probably a little drunk teenagers getting rambunctious. Not like the filthy bitch was raped or even really hurt.

If she wants an "investigation" then Moon Bat asshole needs to file appropriate charges.

Of course she doesn't remember when or where and the other person she said was there said it didn't happen so she may have a hard time proving it in court.

The bitch is lying up her Libtard ass. Here is a picture of her walking around with a sign that is a lie.

Sorry Moon Bat but Trump is your President.

41976588_1837042479666682_1952822312667447296_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back