Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

She has clearly stated all such information.

"Sometime in the 80s, some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there, some party don't know who was there."

Yeah, very clearly stated. Uh huh.

some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there,

Do you imagine the FBI would question a house, dope?

She's already named who was there.

I always love it when some imbecile tells me I'M stupid because HE doesn't understand plain English.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME. One presumes that a house party would be thrown by someone who lived in the house, and said person might then have some information as to other people who were present at the party and their activities.

But it is extremely hard to question the hosts of a party if one has no idea where the party was, and therefore who the hosts were.
I always love it when some imbecile tells me I'M stupid because HE doesn't understand plain English.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME.

She's already named who was there, dope.

And they haven't confirmed her story.

Who?

The FBI? Because straight testimony won't confirm anything.

... Personally destroying a person's career, family, and life over a political appointment with flimsy at best accusations is wrong.
I totally agree.

If Blasey-Ford is lying, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts.

If Franken(fein)stein was complicit in advancing a lie, let's (metaphorically) crucify her in the law-courts, too.

But's let's find out if that's truly the case, or if Kavanaugh is hiding something, first.

Lets be sure.

Let's be damned sure.

The best way to do that, is to have the FBI reopen its background investigation(s) on Kavanaugh, and for the FBI to amend its findings.

Even if it's on a hurried, 3-day-Anita-Hill -style snapshot basis.

Better than nothing.

Simple.

The Republicans are setting themselves up for terrible election-year optics, should they fail to do that small thing.

Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, or fair or unfair.

Politics is all about perception.

Perception relies largely upon optics.

If you have terrible optics, you trigger terrible perceptions.

You give your opponent an early Christmas gift - tons of ammunition to use against you in an election year.

And, if you're up against terrible perceptions, you're on the defensive.

If you're on the defensive, then you have to explain yourself.

If you have to explain yourself, you've already lost a big piece of your audience.

Q.E.D.

Fail to re-open the investigation into Kavanaugh's background at your own very great peril.

Both with respect to the upcoming election for control of the House and Senate, and with respect to any future SCOTUS impeachment.

You have been warned.

Exactly right.
It doesn't really matter how we got here. We're here and this needs to be dealt with.
Choosing political expediency over ethical dilligence is a mistake. An extra week or two does not affect the final vote unless something were to come up to change minds. If that happens, it will have proven to be a prudent move.
shit stains on disposed of underwear from the 70s have more value than a post from you.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
she wants someone to talk to that believes her. WTF, enough with this slut Monday show up or fk it and vote.

Im not sure we owe her until Monday. Why didn't she show up in July?

Because she's pretending that she thought it was rational to make unfounded accusations about a Supreme Court nominee and expect that everyone would just accept them without asking any questions.

Again, if she's really that stupid, then teaching is not the profession for her.
Leftist "professors" aren't teachers. They're propaganda parrots for Marxist trash.

EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
Also, Kav has to be questioned first. :auiqs.jpg:
the only question, do you know this professor. answer: without any further information, I cannot answer your question, since I don't know who she is. ok thanks. what a fking waste of time. at least they got him under oath I guess.

Funny but I never remember the stupid Moon Bats ever calling for a FBI investigation into the dozen or so allegations of Slick Willy molesting and raping women. I wonder why?

The trolls are scared and working overtime on this one. :laugh:
They are positively freaking out

That's okay, I'm sure you and your friends will calm down after JUSTICE Kavanaugh has heard a few cases.

And boy will he be biased in his judgements thanks to this stunt the Democrats are pulling. Vengeance is mine saith the Judge.

I doubt it. He appears to be an honorable man who takes his requirement of impartiality as a judge very seriously. Would that many other members of the Supreme Court were as professional. *cough*Ginsburg*cough*

So what. The date and place is not as important as witnesses who can corroborate the allegation. There already is a therapist and her husband. There is also no doubt several others who knew at the time. All of whom could be inteviewed by the FBI.
/----/ I'm sure you'd have no issue having your life destroyed on such flimsy "evidence"

My life would only be "destroyed" if the allegations are corroborated and it will have been destroyed by my own actions.

Yes, no one's life has ever been destroyed by having their reputation smeared with false allegations. That NEVER happens.

Then prove they are false and move on. Let the FBI gather the facts.
Not how the law works you moron.

What law?

5EF975AA-2E5F-4C6B-B5A0-1473942050C6-678082.JPG
has this been verified?

Why does anything need to be verified any more?

This is a serious charge and deserves a full and complete FBI investigation.
regardless of how the left and others may like to do things, i like to be sure of what i get mad at.

*if* this is true then feinstein needs to be dismissed for knowing this was a "repeat" and using it anyway and ford needs to go to jail for lying. as long as there are no consequences for lying, guess what will continue to happen? over time the lies will just get more bold.

When are Liberals ever held accountable for dishonesty? They live a life of lies.

Huh?
I'm pushing for an investigation, dope.
Kavanaugh has been investigated, and you've been told that he's been investigated numerous times. Idiot. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

This allegation has not been investigated.
They couldn't have investigated an incident they knew nothing about, dope.
and it won't be if she's not going to take it seriously. give it up homeslice. no one is biting into this shit sammich. all the 2 year old foot stomping followed by cries of outrage followed by calling the right heartless won't change a thing that there are more holes in her story than there are craters on the moon.

the left pushed it too far and what we've got here is a case of backlash by disbelief.

feel free to keep eating that sammich.

You have no idea of what "holes" are in her story. You have no testimony and no investigative information. You have news reports and dopey conjecture. You certainly don't have anything that is conclusive.
apparently neither does she.

you bring the phrase "i see stupid people, they don't even know they're stupid" to life for me. for that i thank you.

then dismiss you like a bad bowel movement.
for your bowell movement

giphy.gif

she wants someone to talk to that believes her. WTF, enough with this slut Monday show up or fk it and vote.

Im not sure we owe her until Monday. Why didn't she show up in July?

Because she's pretending that she thought it was rational to make unfounded accusations about a Supreme Court nominee and expect that everyone would just accept them without asking any questions.

Again, if she's really that stupid, then teaching is not the profession for her.
That's how things would work on the campus where she teaches.
the students give her her assignments I guess.

Really?

It probably never happen but if it did then it is nothing more than horny and probably a little drunk teenagers getting rambunctious. Not like the filthy bitch was raped or even really hurt.

If she wants an "investigation" then Moon Bat asshole needs to file appropriate charges.

Of course she doesn't remember when or where and the other person she said was there said it didn't happen so may have a hard time proving it in court.

The bitch is lying up her Libtard ass. Here is a picture of her walking around with a sign that is a lie.

Sorry Moon Bat but Trump is your President.

41976588_1837042479666682_1952822312667447296_n.jpg
Yeah, she definitely doesn't look like a kookoo-bird who would accuse a Republican of rape for political purposes!

Last edited:
"Sometime in the 80s, some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there, some party don't know who was there."

Yeah, very clearly stated. Uh huh.

some house near a country club don't know whose, I have no idea how I got there,

Do you imagine the FBI would question a house, dope?

She's already named who was there.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME. One presumes that a house party would be thrown by someone who lived in the house, and said person might then have some information as to other people who were present at the party and their activities.

But it is extremely hard to question the hosts of a party if one has no idea where the party was, and therefore who the hosts were.

No, little one, I don't expect them to question the house. I would expect investigators to question THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT THAT TIME.

She's already named who was there, dope.

And they haven't confirmed her story.

Who?

The FBI? Because straight testimony won't confirm anything.
Neither will an FBI investigation.

The accuser remembers quite a few details., dope. More than enough for the FBI to interview several people.

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

The local sheriff does not do background investigations for supreme court nominees, fool.

You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.
You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.
Huh?

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.

No, dope. The only investigation I've called for is the continuation of the background investigation to look into these allegations.
I want nothing more than what was done when the allegations against Thomas came out.

Pull your head out of your ass and get up to speed, dope.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Watch Grassley and Hatch praise the FBI investigation into the allegations agaisnt Thomas. Video at link.

Senate Democrats on Twitter

Sen Hatch thought it was a great idea 27 years ago.

First Base, you haven't stated what they'd find on a seventh check that they didn't on six. Tell us genius, since you got this all figured out!!!!

Let me remind you, ford never reported it. and since she never reported anything, there is nothing to find. And sir, that is why they didn't find anything after six checks. Just so you know we're not stupid like you.

Oh but you are dumb. Whether by nature or by design, your argument is dumb as shit.

They didn't find this because it wasn't known. Just as the claims of sexual harrassment were not found on Thomas. Once those claims were made however, it was investigated by the FBI.

Got it, left field?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?

As a woman who was a teenaged girl at the same time as Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh, I don't believe so, either.

I knew a number of boys back then who were utter asshats, and was even clumsily and unwillingly groped by quite a few of them. I know a lot of those same men now, and they are nothing like that. In the intervening 36 years, they did this thing sane humans call "growing up".

It's called sexual assault, loser.

Holding a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet is not "clumsily groping".
what is called sexual assault? sexual assault? well duh.

See clumsy, she has to prove he held a hand over her mouth. see that's america justice. And again for you genius, six background checks, never found anything about holding his hand on a mouth. no sexual assault. you know why? wait for it....she never reported it so it doesn't exist in cyberspace!!!!!!!!!

How does she prove it, dope?

Really?

It probably never happen but if it did then it is nothing more than horny and probably a little drunk teenagers getting rambunctious. Not like the filthy bitch was raped or even really hurt.

If she wants an "investigation" then Moon Bat asshole needs to file appropriate charges.

Of course she doesn't remember when or where and the other person she said was there said it didn't happen so may have a hard time proving it in court.

The bitch is lying up her Libtard ass. Here is a picture of her walking around with a sign that is a lie.

Sorry Moon Bat but Trump is your President.

41976588_1837042479666682_1952822312667447296_n.jpg
Yeah, she definitely doesn't look like a kookoo-bird who would accuse a Republican or rape for political purposes!

She is a full blown pink pussy hat wearing Libtard Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicted Libtard kunt. A piece of shit.

I suspect the Democrats, knowing this derange asshole turd was a class mate of Kavanaugh, had her in the wings ready to lie for quite awhile.

It is obvious she is lying. The Senate Republicans need to tell her to cram it where the sun don't shine and go ahead and confirm Kavanaugh.

Elections have consequences. The filthy Democrats lost so they don't get to pick the Supreme Court justices. Even with dirty tricks and dishonesty.

No one is asking for a criminal investigation, dope.

Okay, so what are they asking for then? Why do they want the FBI to be involved?

The FBI conducted the background investigation on Kav. Obviously this allegation comes from his background. Investigating this would only be a continuation of that process.

Nope. Investigating this further is the job of the Judiciary Committee.

Yep, that's how it's always been done.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics
they did a background check, six of them. what will they find on?another they didn't find on six? why won't you answer? I know. you think we're fools. we're not, we're just responding to one.

Read my link, dope.

Forum List

Back