Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Are you sure that's what you want?

And by "correctly" do you mean "by any means necessary to derail the confirmation of Kavanaugh"?

No, dope.
By correctly I mean correctly. Like taking this allegation seriously and do the dilligence required to look into the allegation properly.
There is absolutely no reason to take this allegation seriously.

That's the view of a fool.
Just because she has not YET put forth any evidence that compels you, certainly does not mean it doesn't exist. The prudent thing to do is make sure before moving foreward.

One would think that it would be a high priority for the accuser to present such evidence, in order to substantiate her claim instead of having it weaken as time goes by without it. Leads one to believe it doesn't exist.

That's where you go off the rails. Nothing has been weakened. You have nothing but news reports and dopey conjecture so far. You have no idea what her testimony will bring out. The Republicans are going to be questioning her cold on live television. The smart thing to have done would be to let the FBI do what they did during the Thomas confirmation and at least have an idea of what's out there.

The longer she delays and the more demands she makes, the weaker her case becomes.

The FBI has thoroughly investigated Kavanaugh.

And they had thoroughly investigated Thomas...and did so again when the Anita Hill accusations came up.

That's how it WORKS

Yeah, and no one believed Hill, just like no one believes Ford. That's also how it works.

Funny how "the way it works" always seems to involve people distrusting leftists.

Credible? In what way?

How is it not?
Where has it been disproven?

It doesn't have to be. It is assumed to not have happened until proven.

Hence the need for an investigation.

Derp.......

Hence the need for the alleged victim to talk to the investigative body.

"Derp."
So you're in favor of the FBI investigating! Good/ Call the White House

So I"m in favor of you learning to listen and think like evolved hominids do.

The investigative body with jurisdiction in this case is the Senate Judiciary Committee, just as it was the last time I said it, and the time before that, and just as it will be the next fifty times - presumably all in the same day - when the rancid tapioca that substitutes for your brain forgets yet again that this has nothing to do with the FBI and demands yet again that the FBI "investigate" something over which they have no jurisdiction, simply because the movies and TV told you that the FBI was some super-powerful, omnipotent group of uber-Sherlock Holmeses.

Just FYI, if you're hoping that there's some point at which enough blank, mindless stupidity and obtuseness on your part will somehow make me stop pointing out that you're stupid and obtuse and leave you free to spout evil lies and bullshit unchallenged . . . I REALLY hope you're holding your breath waiting for that moment.

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon
there is a problem with mostly old white republican senators ..... no evidence will exonerate the pos from being against choice

Or a loony woman who make claims with no evidence...then what she did say falls apart at the seams
and the 18 accusing trump were all loony too especially after the pos admitted to being a fn grabber of pussy

This isn't about Trump, your TDS is kicking in. Weave your way back to Kavanaugh and THAT loony woman
you need pictures? There aren't any So all well and good with you another accused rapist joins SB Thomas?

With no more evidence then this, absolutely.

How is it not?
Where has it been disproven?

Derp.......

"Derp."

The investigative body with jurisdiction in this case is the Senate Judiciary Committee, just as it was the last time I said it, and the time before that, and just as it will be the next fifty times - presumably all in the same day - when the rancid tapioca that substitutes for your brain forgets yet again that this has nothing to do with the FBI and demands yet again that the FBI "investigate" something over which they have no jurisdiction, simply because the movies and TV told you that the FBI was some super-powerful, omnipotent group of uber-Sherlock Holmeses.

Just FYI, if you're hoping that there's some point at which enough blank, mindless stupidity and obtuseness on your part will somehow make me stop pointing out that you're stupid and obtuse and leave you free to spout evil lies and bullshit unchallenged . . . I REALLY hope you're holding your breath waiting for that moment.
Hold your breath cecille

42189787_10212243781465015_6005552203337564160_n.jpg

Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
Kavanaugh hasn't made a claim. He denied a claim. Only fools think you can prove a negative. Oh, wait! Forgot who I was talking to! I guess we have that covered, don't we?
The poster was talking about people who have come foreward to back up the accuser, dope.

Kav's buddy did the same thing.

Stop responding with retarded shit. Read and understand the conversation before posting.
Nobody has come forward to back her up. Not one single witness.
Nobody has come forward to back her up. Not one single witness.

Derp....

Accuser's schoolmate: I recall hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident

So bring that person to the Senate, put them under oath and get their testimony. What's hard about that?

Which would be great because she earlier stated she never told anybody (including her husband) until therapy. If she never told anyone, how did somebody else hear about it?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Good point. You should send that to the Republican committee members.

Derp.......

"Derp."

Hold your breath cecille

42189787_10212243781465015_6005552203337564160_n.jpg
Fuedalism is a system that isn't based on merit. dumbfuck. It's based on the same principles as liberalism.

What is Ms. Ford asking for? An FBI investigation. Essentially of the criminal variety.

Or have you been too busy reveling in this spectacle to pay any attention?

It can't be criminal, fool. Its not a federal crime and has long since been past the statute of limitations.

It would simply be a follow up to the background investigation focused on the allegation.

Then tell me, Hutch, what point would there be in bringing this up if the statutes of limitation have already expired? You can't charge him with a crime under state or federal law.

Honest question: What other reason would there be for it to be brought up? Political assassination perhaps?

WTF? Seriously?

You don't believe that if there is any validity to these claims that it would bring the character of the nominee into question at all?

As a woman who was a teenaged girl at the same time as Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh, I don't believe so, either.

I knew a number of boys back then who were utter asshats, and was even clumsily and unwillingly groped by quite a few of them. I know a lot of those same men now, and they are nothing like that. In the intervening 36 years, they did this thing sane humans call "growing up".

So why doesn't Kavanaugh just admit it and move on?

Because if he didn't do it, he'd be lying and you would still call him a rapist the rest of his life.

I wonder if Kavanaugh will have his kids at the next hearing? We shall see...
/——/ They will get an education in the evil underworld of liberalism.

Yeah, it's a lot like having to teach your children that pedophiles exist. They need to know, but it's so repugnant to have to tell them.

Was that Slick Willy asshole damn close to being a pedophile when he was getting the young interns that worked in the White House to give him blow jobs? She was over 18 but not by much, wasn't she?
/----/ And Monica was about the same age as Web Hubbell's daughter.
iu

This isn't about Trump, your TDS is kicking in. Weave your way back to Kavanaugh and THAT loony woman
you need pictures? There aren't any So all well and good with you another accused rapist joins SB Thomas?

You realize that after Kavanaugh is confirmed, he's going to take his revenge out on you liberals for the next 30 years right.
he can be impeached and as trumps pick the pos was going against anything dems want anyway

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

You can point to no judicial problems to justify that view.

You realize that after Kavanaugh is confirmed, he's going to take his revenge out on you liberals for the next 30 years right.
he can be impeached and as trumps pick the pos was going against anything dems want anyway

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

The American people disagree with you.
you think american people like rapists and perverts running our highest court in the land ??Guess what That makes you a republican

I'm glad we don't have that happening. That would be bad.

There are 911 recordings that Keith Ellison abused his girlfriend. Still has his job in the Democrat party. These miscreants should be ignored.

They don't care about sexual harassment and assault. If they did, they wouldn't champion Ted Kennedy and Bubba Clinton.

EVery decent rational person is "foaming under the armpits" over this sleazy attempt to destroy a decent man. The people who support this maneuver are lying pieces of shit who have no honor, ethics or integrity. That means you, douchebag.
Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
No questions from Republicans. That's my prediction. I can't wait to see what her conditions are. I'm sure the entire country will be laughing.

She's already demanding no lawyers.

Derp.......
Aside from your adolescent name calling, Ford needs to step up in the investigation and tell her story in front of congress.
That would be a good start in the investigation.

Seriously. She presents her case and anything specific she says can be checked out.

Hey, if she ever comes up with something concrete, I have no doubt that the Judiciary Committee WILL check it out. Unlike the left, the GOP doesn't actually have any desire to support scumbags.
they support trump ,,,nuff said

Which means they respect the rule of law.

Why does anything need to be verified any more?

This is a serious charge and deserves a full and complete FBI investigation.

Really?

It probably never happen but if it did then it is nothing more than horny and probably a little drunk teenagers getting rambunctious. Not like the filthy bitch was raped or even really hurt.

If she wants an "investigation" then Moon Bat asshole needs to file appropriate charges.

Of course she doesn't remember when or where and the other person she said was there said it didn't happen so may have a hard time proving it in court.

The bitch is lying up her Libtard ass. Here is a picture of her walking around with a sign that is a lie.

Sorry Moon Bat but Trump is your President.

41976588_1837042479666682_1952822312667447296_n.jpg
Yeah, she definitely doesn't look like a kookoo-bird who would accuse a Republican of rape for political purposes!
she looks like she's terrorized there eh?

What's wrong with the local police or sheriff's office investigating this? Sexual Assault is a state crime

The local sheriff does not do background investigations for supreme court nominees, fool.

You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.
You need to make up your mind, always generously assuming you have one and can locate it.
Huh?

First you want her allegations investigated. NOW you say you want a background investigation. They aren't the same thing, and Kavanaugh has already HAD a background investigation.

No, dope. The only investigation I've called for is the continuation of the background investigation to look into these allegations.
I want nothing more than what was done when the allegations against Thomas came out.

Pull your head out of your ass and get up to speed, dope.

The FBI did investigate Anita Hill's accusation, and it took 3 days - CNNPolitics

Watch Grassley and Hatch praise the FBI investigation into the allegations agaisnt Thomas. Video at link.

Senate Democrats on Twitter

Sen Hatch thought it was a great idea 27 years ago.

First Base, you haven't stated what they'd find on a seventh check that they didn't on six. Tell us genius, since you got this all figured out!!!!

Let me remind you, ford never reported it. and since she never reported anything, there is nothing to find. And sir, that is why they didn't find anything after six checks. Just so you know we're not stupid like you.

Oh but you are dumb. Whether by nature or by design, your argument is dumb as shit.

They didn't find this because it wasn't known. Just as the claims of sexual harrassment were not found on Thomas. Once those claims were made however, it was investigated by the FBI.

Got it, left field?

that is the most stupidest statement I have ever read. So in order to find something in a background check you have to know about it first? wow. Why do a background check if you have to have someone give you information ahead of it? dude seriously, that is soooo stupid. I can't believe I answered you.

What would have made more sense is why didn't the background check find it. And that answer is quite simple it's not out there to find. hahhahahaahahahaha Looney toons for sure tha, tha, tha, tha, that's all folks.

Forum List

Back