Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Yale Daily News‏Verified account @yaledailynews
A photograph that appeared in @yaledailynews on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Brett Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus, via @Hailey_Fuchs @BrittonDaly https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/09/20/a-flag-of-underwear-photo-from-kavanaughs-time-shows-dke-hijinks/ …

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985

Wow, what a school.

Oh, yeah. SHOCKING that a fraternity would engage in stupid hijinks.

Personally, I'm more shocked that you're wasting time and bandwidth posting this irrelevancy as though we're all supposed to be impressed.

A photograph that appeared in @yaledailynews on Jan. 18, 1985, shows Brett Kavanaugh’s fraternity brothers waving a flag woven from women’s underwear as part of a procession of DKE initiates marching across Yale’s campus, via @Hailey_Fuchs @BrittonDaly https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/09/20/a-flag-of-underwear-photo-from-kavanaughs-time-shows-dke-hijinks/ …

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh's Yale Fraternity Hoisted A Flag Made Of Women's Underwear In 1985

Wow, what a school.

was Kavanaugh involved?

Or is this more guilt by association?

I don't know - but it was apparently school culture.

And we're all supposed to . . . what? Be up in arms because you are the last person in North America to discover that boys in fraternities behave like jackasses? Puhleeze.

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.
Your point? Do you consider this to be proof that Kavanaugh is guilty?

Let's be serious. Lush considers the fact that Kavanaugh is a Republican nominee to be proof that he's guilty of anything and everything, up to and including felony "living when Lush hasn't given you permission to".

Yeah totally political. Anita hills rep sent her! Hmmm go figure eh? Hill is a c..NT. Cause she’s a liar!

Women voters are gonna love that kinda shit...

Before you go electing yourself spokesthing for all women, Toots, you might want to try actually convincing some of them. Polls are saying on 25% of women think these accusations against Kavanaugh are anything more than reeking bullshit.

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

Wow. I wonder if they held other kids down and gave them a haircut as a school prank? Send them all to prison!
I repeat. Sexual assault is not a "childish prank"

I repeat: you're not going to get to conflate your stupid, pointless picture and remarks about it into your stupid, pointless accusations of "sexual assault", you dishonest cow.

And of course the fight against abortion in the US is led by and energized by women.

Only the ones who hate and resent being women.

Thats plenty if thats the case. 60% I would guess. Barreness and infanticide are the realm of the self hating women. Women do a fine job keeping the anti-abortion pressure on. They are life givers.

According to Gallup, 57% of women are pro-life, not pro-abortion.

Shouldn't be surprising that women skew pro-life.

Honor,ethics and integrity?

Like confirming someone accused of sexual assault without any investigation at all?

Too funny.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
No questions from Republicans. That's my prediction. I can't wait to see what her conditions are. I'm sure the entire country will be laughing.

She's already demanding no lawyers.
Republicans trying t
you need pictures? There aren't any So all well and good with you another accused rapist joins SB Thomas?

You realize that after Kavanaugh is confirmed, he's going to take his revenge out on you liberals for the next 30 years right.
he can be impeached and as trumps pick the pos was going against anything dems want anyway

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

You can point to no judicial problems to justify that view.
Why can't we have fair and honest judges on the SC ??Thomas is slime and this new AH was picked solely to protect the president and to vote down roe v wade

It would have given her a lot more credibility now, for one thing. We would have the record of where and when she said it happened, along with who she said was there and what they said happened. IOW, a whole lot more than we have now to judge her story. Yeah, it's tough for a woman to go public with sexual assault, especially at a young age, but it's also not right that she should be able to destroy a man's career, family and life with a mere allegation after remaining silent for decades. By doing so, she's made it virtually impossible to prove her charge one way or another. One thing we do know, however, is that Kavenaugh has not had even a hint of anything like this since then.

Republicans need to grow a spine. Disgusting.
I'd say they need to use their brains and think instead of kissing trump butt
/——/ Why do libtards accuse us of their perverted sex acts?
Grab some pussy recently Cell?? just asking
/——/ It’s what straight guys do. Sorry to disappoint. Besides I’m not one of the Hollywood superstars Trump was talking about.

DngxdryU0AAxq7N.jpg

Wow, what a school.

Wow. I wonder if they held other kids down and gave them a haircut as a school prank? Send them all to prison!
I repeat. Sexual assault is not a "childish prank"

However making unproven claims are not either. Destroying a man and his family for political expediency is no joke. It's a serious issue and should not be the future norm for our country.
Ya know what is no joke?

Sexual assault

Agreed. And ya know what this isn't? Sexual assault.

And it's not gonna be no matter HOW many times you declare it to be, unless you hand over some proof.

and the death threats Kavanaugh?

are those being made by 'Trumpers'?
Document those death threats.
What I have seen were mean e-mails.

mean emails?

""May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ"

"Another message sent this week said "F*** YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND," according to CNN. "

Death threats target Brett Kavanaugh's family, woman who accused him of sexual assault

Sorry they don't meet your definition of threat.
They don' meet the definition of a threat because they AREN'T.

They ain't nice...but they ain't death threats.

They don' meet the definition of a threat because they AREN'T.

Not by YOUR definition, anyway.
Newsflash moron...if it doesn't threaten your life...it's not ANYONE'S definition of a death threat

Ford received ACTUAL death threats

Actually, you're wrong. Quel surprise.

By the standards of people whose opinions actually matter - ie. law enforcement, judges, juries, anyone who isn't you - those are threats.

Forum List

Back