Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Another day? Unfair? Nah, this comedy show has run for a week, the liar has had plenty of time to book a flight and a hotel. Monday was the day graciously set and the liar still wants to set terms.

Dr. Ford has a fear of flying. Merrick Garland waited for 11 months - and never got an interview or hearing.
When did she get her fear of flying since her internship was in Hawaii and she didn't drive there?
Good point!
Sounds like Kavanaugh has a fear of the truth. A number of people don't like flying. In this case the truth should be the most important factor.
She worked in Honolulu, moron. How do you imagine she got there?
Perhaps she “worked” her way across on a tramp steamer

crop_90AP_16224590399411.jpg

Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan, describes an attack from 40 years ago at a prominent music executive’s office. She says she never told anyone for decades. And it doesn’t surprise her, she writes, that for more than 30 years, Christine Blasey Ford didn’t talk about the assault she accuses Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh of committing.

I was sexually assaulted. Here’s why I don’t remember many of the details.

Good food for thought.

Ford's lawyer asks for additional day to decide on Senate Judiciary Committee testimony

Washington (CNN) The attorney for the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault blasted the Senate Judiciary Committee for imposing a Friday night deadline to decide whether her client should testify before Congress.

Debra Katz, who is representing Christine Blasey Ford, wrote in a letter to the committee that its "cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor who has been doing her best to cooperate with the Committee is completely inappropriate."
Calling the deadline arbitrary, Katz wrote in a letter that "our modest request is that she be given an additional day to make her decision."

Ford's lawyer asks for additional day to decide on Senate Judiciary Committee testimony - CNNPolitics

So sad. So unfair.

"You're not giving us everything we demand, no matter how ridiculous! It's not FAIR that we don't get our way!"
The sentimentality of feelings and desires overriding facts. That is ruining America

Last edited:
Ford's lawyer asks for additional day to decide on Senate Judiciary Committee testimony

Washington (CNN) The attorney for the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault blasted the Senate Judiciary Committee for imposing a Friday night deadline to decide whether her client should testify before Congress.

Debra Katz, who is representing Christine Blasey Ford, wrote in a letter to the committee that its "cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor who has been doing her best to cooperate with the Committee is completely inappropriate."
Calling the deadline arbitrary, Katz wrote in a letter that "our modest request is that she be given an additional day to make her decision."

Ford's lawyer asks for additional day to decide on Senate Judiciary Committee testimony - CNNPolitics

So sad. So unfair.
Another day? Unfair? Nah, this comedy show has run for a week, the liar has had plenty of time to book a flight and a hotel. Monday was the day graciously set and the liar still wants to set terms.

Dr. Ford has a fear of flying. Merrick Garland waited for 11 months - and never got an interview or hearing.
When did she get her fear of flying since her internship was in Hawaii and she didn't drive there?
Good point!
Sounds like Kavanaugh has a fear of the truth. A number of people don't like flying. In this case the truth should be the most important factor.
Ford is the one who is afraid to testify. No one with a two brain cells to rub together is fooled by these imbecilities.

Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald and Nancy Reagan, describes an attack from 40 years ago at a prominent music executive’s office. She says she never told anyone for decades. And it doesn’t surprise her, she writes, that for more than 30 years, Christine Blasey Ford didn’t talk about the assault she accuses Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh of committing.

Good food for thought.
She's a lib. Enough said.

If there's not enough to investigate, sure. Is she testifies with specifics that can be checked out, by all means check it out. I'd she won't, ignore it and vote.
I heard that is the republican stance. If by tomorrow morning she doesn't agree to the monday hearing, they will have a vote monday afternoon.

Now her claim is that she will attend the hearing provided it's fair (by her standards) and she is kept safe. Gee, I wonder what she will consider fair and how will she evaluate that?
No questions from Republicans. That's my prediction. I can't wait to see what her conditions are. I'm sure the entire country will be laughing.

She's already demanding no lawyers.
Republicans trying t
You realize that after Kavanaugh is confirmed, he's going to take his revenge out on you liberals for the next 30 years right.
he can be impeached and as trumps pick the pos was going against anything dems want anyway

No SCOTUS justice has ever been impeached and removed from the bench. :itsok:
true not yet but this pos and thomas deserves it

You can point to no judicial problems to justify that view.
Why can't we have fair and honest judges on the SC ??Thomas is slime and this new AH was picked solely to protect the president and to vote down roe v wade

Cite the case that justifies that view. Have you ever even read anything Thomas has written that would lead you to that stupid opinion?

Good food for thought.
Nah, it’s not

So sad. So unfair.

"You're not giving us everything we demand, no matter how ridiculous! It's not FAIR that we don't get our way!"
The sentimentality of feelings and desires overriding facts which is ruining America

Heard that.

Good food for thought.

Being a liberal must affect your memory. I was the victim of sexual assault when I was 18, six years after Dr. Ford's alleged "assault", and I'm two years younger than she is. 30 years later, I can still remember the exact location, the date, the exact time of night, the day of the week, who was there, what everyone involved was wearing, the name of the movie theater I ran to to call the police, how long it took the police to respond after my call, how long they questioned me . . . And I was only traumatized by it for eight years. I'm extremely dubious that something that allegedly "traumatized" her for 30+ years left so little impression on her, detail-wise.

We Americans did that to you.

And your response to our votes...your insane fits, rants against the Constitution and the electoral college, riots, snobby celebrities lecturing us...have convinced even more that we made the right decision.
Bullshit.

You turds are petrified that you'll lose the Senate in November and you'll lose your chance to pack the SC with uber conservatives if you don't jam this creep through in days
You're petrified that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed before January. That's when the new Senators are sworn in, not the day after the election. Moron.

Then why not slow down and do the investigation? You'll still have the votes until then.

Why slow down when the accusers won't cooperate?

Who's not cooperating?

Refusing to testify when offered the opportunity to do so. Making insane demands around the testimony that are designed solely to delay as long as possible. Attempting to deny Kavenaugha defense by refusing to take questions from lawyers and demanding that the accuser testify last. That's not cooperating

Good food for thought.
Kooky also
Loved to wear very little and go nuts when looked at.

When I was 18 and living in OCean City a 32 year old John Hopkins nurse plied me with alcohol and assaulted my Johnson and I don’t remember giving permission.
Do I now go to Johns Hopkins for extortion or the police to file charges?

Last edited:

Good point!

Agreed. In fact, it is far more important than her "fear of flying" or whatever else she's going to whinge about next. Which is why she needs to get to the Committee and testify, or forever hold her peace. Piss or get off the pot. Fish or cut bait. Pick your saying.

Only a dumbfuck claims that people demand a hearing before the appropriate investigative body because they're "afraid of the truth", and the REAL truthseeker is the lying bitch refusing to speak her piece to anyone.

Next thing you know, she'll say she's afraid of driving as well, and the only way to get to Washington comfortably is by bike.

Grassley offered to come to her. No need for her to fly. Her lawyer refused the offer. Case closed.

...Curious, what are you so afraid of?
That the Democrats are going to take back the House and Senate due to your (collective) arrogance and foolishness?

Oh, yeah, you're winning all kinds of popularity points with the voters with this charade. They LOVE this kind of nasty, underhanded politics of personal destruction.

...Curious, what are you so afraid of?
That the Democrats are going to take back the House and Senate due to your (collective) arrogance and foolishness?

Uh...

Excuse me?

You are working off the assumption the allegations are true. Aren't you overreacting just a tad? Grassley has been nothing but a statesman handling this issue, and is being repaid with nothing but foot and knuckle dragging by Ford and her attorneys.

Forum List

Back