Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

`
Brett Kavanaugh's prospects of being confirmed to the Supreme Court suffered another major setback on Sunday night when a second woman accused him of sexual assault decades ago, and a prominent lawyer took to Twitter claiming a third woman has "credible information" on the high court nominee.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating another allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, according to The New Yorker. Deborah Ramirez, who is 53, told the magazine that when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale in the 1983-84 academic school year, she remembers that he “exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Kavanaugh flatly denied the allegation, calling it a last-minute smear. But his confirmation now appears to be in serious doubt. Most Senate Republicans had vowed to push forward with his nomination after securing a Thursday hearing with Christine Blasey Ford, who went public a week ago with her allegation that Kavanaugh sexually attacked her at a high school party.- Source
`
`

When it rains, it pours. Poor Brett can't seem to get a break here.
`

Oh now there is a third claim...lol you idiot loons are pathetic. Your second claim is already shot to shit because just like Ford's NOBODY CAN REMEMBER ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING and the third one he was involved im numerous gang rapes is so preposterous you can tell it's mafe up.

Fucking retards you should be ashamed of yourselves....but you won't
Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Take a look, Sassy. There are plenty who "remember."

He will get confirmed, as the same people who voted for Trump while holding their noses, will want Kavanaugh while holding their noses.
I don't know what to think about the guy, really, but a big part of me is reluctant to judge a man like Kavanaugh on drunken behavior when he was 16, 17, 18 years old. As an ADULT, his career and reputation is sterling, and he has an impressive legal mind. Apparently he quit drinking or he grew up (not surprising--that happens to most of us), or both. Would I be devastated to learn that my son had done something like what Kavanaugh is accused of when he was that age? Of course, but I know that he is now an outstanding father and husband, a good man and a positive contributor to the community. Should all that go down the tubes because of drunken behavior when he was not yet fully formed? I truly wonder, Penelope.

A man who thinks the Potus is above the law, is said to have voted pro in favor of corps over individuals, and would not let an immigrant get an abortion after she was supposedly raped, yes I think so. We have 9 people on the SC and its a lifetime position, and there are others who can fill the void, he was not on the first list, but was picked due to the fact he thought the Potus should not even be investigated.
Now THAT is a good reason to oppose his nomination. If only that is the discussion this country was having right now, instead of talking about ... you know.

You idiots haven't presented one valid reason to oppose Kavanaugh other than TRUMP APPOINTED HIM!!!!!

Stop the fucking charade. This is past ridiculous

`
Brett Kavanaugh's prospects of being confirmed to the Supreme Court suffered another major setback on Sunday night when a second woman accused him of sexual assault decades ago, and a prominent lawyer took to Twitter claiming a third woman has "credible information" on the high court nominee.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating another allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, according to The New Yorker. Deborah Ramirez, who is 53, told the magazine that when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale in the 1983-84 academic school year, she remembers that he “exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Kavanaugh flatly denied the allegation, calling it a last-minute smear. But his confirmation now appears to be in serious doubt. Most Senate Republicans had vowed to push forward with his nomination after securing a Thursday hearing with Christine Blasey Ford, who went public a week ago with her allegation that Kavanaugh sexually attacked her at a high school party.- Source
`
`

`

Oh now there is a third claim...lol you idiot loons are pathetic. Your second claim is already shot to shit because just like Ford's NOBODY CAN REMEMBER ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING and the third one he was involved im numerous gang rapes is so preposterous you can tell it's mafe up.

Hahahaha give it up ya pathetic old bat. It never happened....Heavy.com? Really? Lol

He will get confirmed, as the same people who voted for Trump while holding their noses, will want Kavanaugh while holding their noses.
I don't know what to think about the guy, really, but a big part of me is reluctant to judge a man like Kavanaugh on drunken behavior when he was 16, 17, 18 years old. As an ADULT, his career and reputation is sterling, and he has an impressive legal mind. Apparently he quit drinking or he grew up (not surprising--that happens to most of us), or both. Would I be devastated to learn that my son had done something like what Kavanaugh is accused of when he was that age? Of course, but I know that he is now an outstanding father and husband, a good man and a positive contributor to the community. Should all that go down the tubes because of drunken behavior when he was not yet fully formed? I truly wonder, Penelope.

A man who thinks the Potus is above the law, is said to have voted pro in favor of corps over individuals, and would not let an immigrant get an abortion after she was supposedly raped, yes I think so. We have 9 people on the SC and its a lifetime position, and there are others who can fill the void, he was not on the first list, but was picked due to the fact he thought the Potus should not even be investigated.
Now THAT is a good reason to oppose his nomination. If only that is the discussion this country was having right now, instead of talking about ... you know.

You idiots haven't presented one valid reason to oppose Kavanaugh other than TRUMP APPOINTED HIM!!!!!

There are plenty of people opposed to him due to the court decisions he has made.

`

`
`

`

Hahahaha give it up ya pathetic old bat. It never happened....Heavy.com? Really? Lol
Really? What's wrong with Heavy? There is one on Reddit, too. Why don't you try learning about something before running your mouth?

There are plenty of people opposed to him due to the court decisions he has made.

Yeah and every other judge in the nation

Weak sauce

A few days before a vote and all of this comes out. Nothing at all suspicious about this, clearly...

I don't want to disregard anyones claims, but when they come decades later at a convenient moment with such an insane political climate and people resisting the Will of the American people, I tend to heavily distrust the sources.

People can make out like bandits with such accusations. The Ford accuser has a gofundme page apparently over $250k right now according to the mob on twitter. Making such accusations to impact the U.S government can be worth millions to someone willing to face the spotlight.

Will American voters believe all these accusers and the MSM or will they realize some want to harm America, capitalism and individual liberty while propping up China and others?

437b9047ce773b27323f445d6f6ca99a.jpg

Demoquacks, the dumbest, most easily led, moronic sheeple on the planet

Im going to spend the day mocking you idiot morons...again

A few days before a vote and all of this comes out. Nothing at all suspicious about this, clearly...

I don't want to disregard anyones claims, but when they come decades later at a convenient moment with such an insane political climate and people resisting the Will of the American people, I tend to heavily distrust the sources.

People can make out like bandits with such accusations. The Ford accuser has a gofundme page apparently over $250k right now according to the mob on twitter. Making such accusations to impact the U.S government can be worth millions to someone willing to face the spotlight.

Will American voters believe all these accusers and the MSM or will they realize some want to harm America, capitalism and individual liberty while propping up China and others?

Easy, they didn't want him sitting on the SC for the next 40 years, not a man like him. See rape is a power trip, not sexual.

Lol what were the odds while Ford's BS story fell apart TWO more would suddenly come forward at the eleventh hour?

My husband told me last week it would happen Monday....he was a day off. Lol

`

`
`

`

1. ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ That is not the way drunk college men talk.

2. Hearsay.

3. Hearsay that disputes above hearsay.

4. Oh, she SAYS she is not coming forward for political reasons?

5. a. The words of a lawyer about his client, have no credibility. At all. ZERO..

b. Jesus CHRIST! She is a professional "progressive domestic violence"? And you think she is still credible?

Easy, they didn't want him sitting on the SC for the next 40 years, not a man like him. See rape is a power trip, not sexual.

I wonder why there was so much pushback to Trump choosing the female judge, the devout Catholic one (as characterized by the media), they wouldnt be able to engage in these assault accusation tactics as they can if he chose a man.

`

`
`

`

1. ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ That is not the way drunk college men talk.

2. Hearsay.

3. Hearsay that disputes above hearsay.

4. Oh, she SAYS she is not coming forward for political reasons?

5. a. The words of a lawyer about his client, have no credibility. At all. ZERO..

b. Jesus CHRIST! She is a professional "progressive domestic violence"? And you think she is still credible?

Hearsay....so weak it can't be used as evidence in a court of law. But yet demoquacks pin their hopes on it

`
That's it's name. Now can you tell us what you can prove is wrong with what they stated?

They made the allegations the burden is on them....dumbass

Yes and we know whatever is done at Georgetown stays at Georgetown. There are many reason he should not sit on the SC.

Lol you're quoting a joke he made, clueless buffoon

Forum List

Back