Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

"Peril"??
You do realize the New York Times...let me repeat that... The New York Times after exhaustively trying to corroborate this new claim DID NOT RUN THE STORY believing it to not be true.

"Peril"??
You do realize the New York Times...let me repeat that... The New York Times after exhaustively trying to corroborate this new claim DID NOT RUN THE STORY believing it to not be true.

I saw that too.

When the Slimes says nope it's a nope regarding left loon BS

We are seeing the filthy Democrats trying to steal the results of an election. They are doing it with dishonesty.

One of the main reasons Trump was elected was because the American people did not want that asshole Crooked Hillary making the same kind of terrible Supreme Court nominations that we saw from that dipshit Obama. The two partisan dingbat assholes Obama nominated were the worst in the history of the Republican and Crooked Hillary would have probably worse than that.

The Democrats are tying to undo our democracy with lies and deceit. Typical for Left Wingers.

I had an amazing talk with an elderly Republican friend last night about this; she believes he will not and should not be confirmed, even though she believes it is all poppycock. She said the damage is done, his name has been tarnished. It's too late and she has even contacted our senator Susan Collins urging her to vote no. This relative NEVER gets involved in that type of thing.I'm not sure everyone is willing to charge ahead with this regardless. Women are a big part of the voting pool these days and I am surprised at some of the reactions.
`
The republicans keep discounting how women in general feel about this. Kavanaugh is on a sinking ship.
Yeah, real victims are discusted.

(1). If you have no corroborating evidence or witnesses, STFU.
(2). If you did not mention the matter to a reliable person CONTEMPORANEOUSLY with the event, STFU.
(3). If you hire an attorney in advance of making your accusation, your credibility drops 90%.
(4). If you have ever worn a "pussy hat" in public STFU.
(5). If you are a partisan for the "other side," your credibility drops 75%.
(6). If you were under the influence of any mind or mood altering substance, voluntarily consumed, your credibility drops at least 50%.
(7). There is an absolute "statute of limitations" of ten years.

Now, is there anything to discuss?

I think not.

Let's get on with it.

The Democrats are playing a very dangerous game here. I don't think they realize the pushback they're inviting.
`
Dangerous game? Pushback? Pray tell, how?

Just for starters? I'm guessing that if there are more Democrats on that list of politicians who used the Congressional "slush fund" to pay off sexual harassment law suits that they are about to be exposed. I think you're a bit naïve, Wind if you don't realize that most of our politicians have abused their power to get money, sex or both. It's a dangerous road that the Democrats have taken us down when they start the game that's now being played.

(1). If you have no corroborating evidence or witnesses, STFU.
(2). If you did not mention the matter to a reliable person CONTEMPORANEOUSLY with the event, STFU.
(3). If you hire an attorney in advance of making your accusation, your credibility drops 90%.
(4). If you have ever worn a "pussy hat" in public STFU.
(5). If you are a partisan for the "other side," your credibility drops 75%.
(6). If you were under the influence of any mind or mood altering substance, voluntarily consumed, your credibility drops at least 50%.
(7). There is an absolute "statute of limitations" of ten years.

Now, is there anything to discuss?

I think not.

Let's get on with it.
/----/ Doesn't apply to democRATs trying to keep a conservative of the bench.

Just for starters? I'm guessing that if there are more Democrats on that list of politicians who used the Congressional "slush fund" to pay off sexual harassment law suits that they are about to be exposed. I think you're a bit naïve, Wind if you don't realize that most of our politicians have abused their power to get money, sex or both. It's a dangerous road that the Democrats have taken us down when they start the game that's now being played.
`
I have a far simpler explanation; hyperbolic and highly emotional rhetoric by the right.

This should be of interest to this lying bitches credibility and MOTIVES!

NEW KAV ACCUSER, DEBORAH RAMIREZ, NAMED 2003 GEORGE SOROS OPEN SOCIETIES SENIOR FELLOW

You’d think they’d get more creative. Or, at least pick prettier girls. (Yes, I would have to be BLIND DRUNK to want to put my penis in thatvTROUTS MOUTH!!!)

In any event, one of the first facts to surface after Ronan Farrow’s latest adventure in nepotism journalism regarding Deborah Ramirez’s predictable pile-on against Brett Kavanaugh: A hard and fast link to George Soros and his flagship societal destruction vehicle, Open Societies Initiative, or OSI.

Turns out, besides being Brett Kavanaugh’s Yale classmate who now alleges he exposed his penis and thrust it toward her face during a drunken dorm party at Yale in 1983, Deborah Ramirez’s steepage in social justice warrior protocol was so ubiquitously undertaken that it earned her a 2003 mention as ‘Senior Fellow’ by George Soros’ Open Society Initiative. The George Soros hits just keep coming and coming. Earlier this week we learned that original Brett Kavanaugh accuser and Holton Arms profligate party girl, Christine Blasey-Ford was being given legal guidance and God knows what else by attorney Debra Katz, a prolific Democrat donor who also serves as Vice-Chair of the “Project on Government Oversight,” an organizational entity funded directly by, Open Societies Initiative. As is so often the case in matters of destroying humanity. All roads lead to Soros.

(Excerpt) Read more at shadolsonshow.com ..

And they are such bizzare allegations it's pathetic
No, drinking games among freshmen in college are not "bizarre."

Prove it happenned, no more hearsay, fucking proof and if you cant provide it stfu

You loons are pathetic
I was simply pointing out that people in his dorm DO remember the incident. Don't be changing the point.

A few claim to remember hearing about the incident. Such strong evidence to destroy a man.
I don't think it should destroy him. Not unless people come forward telling of this type of behavior as a mature adult, like Clarence Thomas.
Like Clarence Thomas?

`
I have a far simpler explanation; hyperbolic and highly emotional rhetoric by the right.
There is enough of that on both sides.

No, drinking games among freshmen in college are not "bizarre."

Prove it happenned, no more hearsay, fucking proof and if you cant provide it stfu

You loons are pathetic
I was simply pointing out that people in his dorm DO remember the incident. Don't be changing the point.

A few claim to remember hearing about the incident. Such strong evidence to destroy a man.
I don't think it should destroy him. Not unless people come forward telling of this type of behavior as a mature adult, like Clarence Thomas.
Like Clarence Thomas?
So now we know you hate blacks...keep going, we"ll
Find out more about you, racist bitch!

`

Just by the right? Come on...

Forum List

Back