Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You sound nervous......that's just the kind of thing that happens when women with little self-worth try to play white knight for male molesters. Just sayin'.

Skye is a well adjusted person, you on the other hand are not.

It sure would be interesting to watch. The GOP will have to tread very lightly, risking being accused of attacking her.

I'd be very surprised if the person questioning her for the GOP were not a woman.
Which is incredibly stupid. Since when is the accused not allowed to cross examine the accuser?
Since forever, outside a court of law, if that is what people decide.

Thinking of buying an old truck and putting a bumper sticker on it saying identify yourself as a liberal so I know who to shoot.
haha, yes, those always terrify me... until I see the driver is a 400 pound, 60 year old white guy who will probably drop dead at the next stoplight...

So you can out run a bullet from a 400 pound guy's gun. Tell me why do those travel slower?

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
Well, If "shut up and step up" Hirono says they are credible, then they must be credible!

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.

Have you courage sufficient to admit if Kavanaugh was a proven pro-choicer or abortionist apologist, you'd be singing his praises in a sermon on Mt. Care Bear? I will go ahead and presume not.

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Sorry, but the GOP started that ball rolling with Garland.
Fuck you and fuck Garland. He was never going to get voted in and you dems knew it.
On what basis?

Garland never raped anyone and he wasn’t even granted a hearing

Democrats didn’t have the votes. He wasn’t going to get confirmed. Why waste everyone’s time with a hearing?
Taking a vote is not wasting time idiot. In fact that is what the Senate DOES. It's not like they were actually busy

Since the last one did not do the job, they found more people to jump on the train.

Hirono is the same one that think that he is guilty just because he is pro-life, she is less than useless.

Looks like Kavanaugh now has a war on two fronts. What's the over/under on time for the third accuser to emerge? I'll say 24 hours.

Last edited:
Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

there is the danger that in the future no decent man will subject himself to this process of confirmation.
I see it as a danger. For the Democrats it would be a success. It’s their goal.

Thinking of buying an old truck and putting a bumper sticker on it saying identify yourself as a liberal so I know who to shoot.
haha, yes, those always terrify me... until I see the driver is a 400 pound, 60 year old white guy who will probably drop dead at the next stoplight...

So you can out run a bullet from a 400 pound guy's gun. Tell me why do those travel slower?

Run? Pfft...the best tactic with a drunken, fatass redneck is just to stand still. And maybe point somewhere and tell them you just saw Dale Earnhardt's ghost.

But again, all comedy aside...looks like Kavanaugh now has a war on two fronts. What's the over/under on time for the third accuser to emerge? I'll say 24 hours.

Oh you'd run with piss down your leg.

Only a Dim would imagine this kind of juvenile shit is sufficient to keep anyone off the court. Next they will find a witness who played spin the bottle when she and Kavanaugh were 12 years old.

Forum List

Back