Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This can not go on forever!

Time for Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh !!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! NO MORE CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE DOG AND PONY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:
You sound nervous......that's just the kind of thing that happens when women with little self-worth try to play white knight for male molesters. Just sayin'.

Thinking of buying an old truck and putting a bumper sticker on it saying identify yourself as a liberal so I know who to shoot.

Ya fuckin libs have gone to far.

Twitter

Kavanaugh to Give Senate Calendars From 1982 to Back Up Denial

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

I mean some of you subversives believe her letter, so you should surely his calanders of what happened EACH DAY from 1982 onward!!!!

Has anyone actually seen this letter besides partisan jackass, senile, China spy employing Cal. Senator?
Lol his high school calendars? :laugh:

I’m more interested to hear what this second of his victims that’s coming out soon has to say.
You mean they actually FOUND a second whore to say something....Must have paid this one 6 figures, cause Balsy and her 54 JOHNS didn't cost The DNC anything near that...ROTFLMFAO!!!
It’s not rare for a rapist to have multiple victims. Don’t be surprised if a 3rd and 4th step forward.
You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.... Blow Job Clinton's VICTIMS!

WarOnWomen.jpg

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Sorry, but the GOP started that ball rolling with Garland.
Fuck you and fuck Garland. He was never going to get voted in and you dems knew it.
On what basis?

Garland never raped anyone and he wasn’t even granted a hearing

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Fuck you and fuck Garland. He was never going to get voted in and you dems knew it.
On what basis?

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Got proof?

On what basis?

Democrats didn’t have the votes. He wasn’t going to get confirmed. Why waste everyone’s time with a hearing?

Twitter

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

I mean some of you subversives believe her letter, so you should surely his calanders of what happened EACH DAY from 1982 onward!!!!

Has anyone actually seen this letter besides partisan jackass, senile, China spy employing Cal. Senator?

I’m more interested to hear what this second of his victims that’s coming out soon has to say.

Yep, a high school student that kept a calendar for 36 years, now that's a joke. He's been busy this past week filling in his calendar from 36 years ago.
But you believe someone who's frienfs, 5 of them, so far, state they were never there or knew anything about it....You communist, anti- Americans are a hoot!!!

On what basis?

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Got proof?
He’s trolling again

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! NO MORE CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE DOG AND PONY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

Sorry. The committee is going to hear Ford on Thursday. That gives this story that long to play in the news all week.

This isn't a circus. This is real life. And it just got real ugly for Republicans, who I suspect are going into damage control mode by tomorrow.

Sorry. The committee is going to hear Ford on Thursday. That gives this story that long to play in the news all week.

This isn't a circus. This is real life. And it just got real ugly for Republicans, who I suspect are going into damage control mode by tomorrow.

^^^ oh Please! :rolleyes:

What rubbish :cuckoo:

Thinking of buying an old truck and putting a bumper sticker on it saying identify yourself as a liberal so I know who to shoot.
haha, yes, those always terrify me... until I see the driver is a 400 pound, 60 year old white guy who will probably drop dead at the next stoplight...

Try me fag.
try you? how? Invite you to a lynching, and hope you can drag your 400 pound fat ass there?

Just stop with the tough talk. UNless you want to be funny... then for the love of god, say something funny.

Actually I'm around 170 and 5'10".
I have yet to find a liberal fag such as yourself who will stand up to me.

Twitter

You mean they actually FOUND a second whore to say something....Must have paid this one 6 figures, cause Balsy and her 54 JOHNS didn't cost The DNC anything near that...ROTFLMFAO!!!
It’s not rare for a rapist to have multiple victims. Don’t be surprised if a 3rd and 4th step forward.

What second "victim" is it you're referring to?
This is SO FUCKING INSANE.....Perhaps Stormy wasvraped by the judge?!!!

Stormy's Sleazy Ambulance Chaser Michael Avenetti says he represents 2nd Kavanaugh Accuser!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com ^ | September 23, 2018

If you ever need to find another liar to accuse Kavanaugh, “Better Call Avennati.”

I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify. The nomination must be withdrawn.

These stories are all hitting the news on Sunday night because everyone expected the Kavanaugh vote to be held tomorrow morning.

What's clear is you're a piece of shit shill. And you can join the ranks of Lakhota etc. Welcome to fucking ignore bitch.
Goodbye, you insufferable little crybaby. If you weren't such a rabid little reactionary you might have used that lump between your ears to think a little further into what I am saying.
No one listens to you..........your elevator is stuck in the basement.
And yet here you are, whining about the things I have said. What an odd and instant bit of self-contradiction.
You have nothing meaningful to say...........but some challenge your stupidity to make sure it doesn't infect the others..........Other than that every forum needs the court jester.
Good grief would you stop your incessant whining...

Back to the thread:

Basically, this disgusting cheating is never going to to stop, as long as only one side gets away with it. So I want to see the Dems drop all oretense and use all the same tactics. And we know how whiny the GOP base is...trust me, this will bring about change in politics, once the whitey party starts saying there is a problem. That's not racist, it just is what it is.
Yawn............the burden of proof is on her side........Witnesses.................all that she said was there don't remember it............fail..........

No, you're a gop propagandist.

whats the matter, are you going to complain because someone is treating you the way you treat others? be my guest...
I'm a liberal 24/7/365. You are nothing more than a shill for the Democratic Party.
No, you're a whiny republican with a gimp chained in your closet.. And, trust me, you have no idea why I am saying what I am saying. that much is clear.

What's clear is you're a piece of shit shill. And you can join the ranks of Lakhota etc. Welcome to fucking ignore bitch.
Goodbye, you insufferable little crybaby. If you weren't such a rabid little reactionary you might have used that lump between your ears to think a little further into what I am saying.

You mad bro?

You should be.

That was a quick, but nice message board ass kickin you took.

Here's some tissue for your bleeding back hole.
One thing we can always count on every single night from crybabies like you: a declaration of victory.

Oops, looks like another accuser came out...just as I said would happen.

Oops, looks like Ford got her extension, just like I said she would .

Oops, looks like judge will refuse to go under oath, just like I said he would.

It's amazing the power of prescience that knowing and thinking rationally from the facts can bestow on a person.

You should try it sometime!

It sure would be interesting to watch. The GOP will have to tread very lightly, risking being accused of attacking her.

I'd be very surprised if the person questioning her for the GOP were not a woman.
Which is incredibly stupid. Since when is the accused not allowed to cross examine the accuser?

Forum List

Back