Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second woman accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, claims he exposed himself to her at college party

A Yale University classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has claimed that he exposed himself to her at a college party, the New Yorker magazine reported late Sunday.
College classmate says Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at Yale party

:11_2_1043:Thanks, @Real Faux News! LOL! Will you be called Fake News as well?
I guess Kava had another drunken BLACKOUT when questioned!

btw:
M'GAGA- Making America Great Again. Thanks, Gurls!
We, real men, understand your pains to do so.

Last edited:
Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

Total bullshit. No way a drunk guy is yelling "Brett Kavanaugh", way too many letters for a drunk guy to get out. They would have called him by whatever nickname he had.

She blew it when she threw in that little lie. I was a drunk durng the late 80s and early 90s, and nobody every called anyone by their full name.

So are we going to allow him to expose himself to Ruth Bader Ginsberg?

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Sorry, but the GOP started that ball rolling with Garland.
Fuck you and fuck Garland. He was never going to get voted in and you dems knew it.
On what basis?

Garland never raped anyone and he wasn’t even granted a hearing

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Got proof?
He’s trolling again
SECOND women alleges sexual misconduct with Kavanaugh

Fuck you and fuck Garland. He was never going to get voted in and you dems knew it.
On what basis?

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Got proof?
He’s trolling again
can this one remember the date/time/location?

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
On what basis?

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Got proof?
hey will 2nd woman came forward how many you need?

On what basis?

Democrats didn’t have the votes. He wasn’t going to get confirmed. Why waste everyone’s time with a hearing?
Taking a vote is not wasting time idiot. In fact that is what the Senate DOES. It's not like they were actually busy
He wasn’t going to get confirmed. Period

Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh
/——/ Yeah, the old slut whore Christine Ford is coming unraveled so democRATs race to find new victims.

On what basis?

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Got proof?
hey will 2nd woman came forward how many you need?

one with facts will do

Isn't it odd with all this so-called evidence, the GOP doesn't want the FBI involved? You'd think it would be a slam dunk now. But.....maybe things aren't as true as trumpanzees put out here.
The FBI does not want to be involved

Are these new allegations as credible as the last set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read the article you may be able to discern that.

From your article I would say they are equal the current charges.

So you’re telling me that there is a never ending procession of allegations without proof based on hazy memories that didn’t surface until all other attempts to find dirt on the guy were exhausted. Funny, I think I was in your dorm when we were in college and someone said you molested them. Don’t remember the year or school or who was male or female or specifically what they said. Should you expect the FBI at your doorstep to investigate, or is my allegation baseless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On what basis?

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Got proof?
He’s trolling again
can this one remember the date/time/location?
like I said how many will it take for you to admit this ""fine person born to the SC"" is a fn pos??? just like drumph

Step up ladies, the Democrats are not afraid to throw five or six more of you under the bus.

Forum List

Back