Kavanaugh has enough votes

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Plane Standing By to Transport Daines to Senate for Kavanaugh Confirmation Vote

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

Oh BS you blabbering heifer. If you dont think democrats gerrymandered you're more of a partisan hack and stupid than I thought

Not like the GOP but we have a ballot on Mi's ballot this year to end politicians in charge of gerrymandering. They never took a scalpel like the GOP did and has been found guilty by the SC in many of the GOP states.

You old cow, incontinence can often be treated , if not they make diapers.

I appreciate the Dimms energizing the Republican base before the midterms, and still not preventing Kavanaugh from being confirmed.

Your team really showed their asses over the past couple of weeks.

I hope for your sake that no man that you care about is accused of something they didn’t do without any corroboration.

Dimms lost the election. Elections have consequences, just like Obama said.

Deal with it and stop being sore losers.

If it were a question of the best quarter back for a major football team, the standard would be much higher than just 'competent'.
Supreme Court judges that are not of superior quality are always disappointing.
Clarence Thomas rings a bell.

What specific opinions of his violated the Constitution since he has sat on the SCOTUS bench and why?

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

Oh BS you blabbering heifer. If you dont think democrats gerrymandered you're more of a partisan hack and stupid than I thought

Not like the GOP but we have a ballot on Mi's ballot this year to end politicians in charge of gerrymandering. They never took a scalpel like the GOP did and has been found guilty by the SC in many of the GOP states.

Bullshit

Good, we need more perverts in power.

Kavanaugh is not the right person for the job.
according to you. however we don't always get what we want and many feel he's just fine. i'm all for expressing opinions good or bad and so forth. that's a right we *all* share despite how we treat each other at times.

i personally don't know if he is or not. i've not gone back and read his decisions to get an understanding of him. when people scream he's going to give more power to trump, i fail to understand how because when i ask which of his 300+ decisions show this support, they go away and i never hear from them again until it's time to scream out something else negative.

but i do know he's being railroaded in a very unfair manner. whether it was a liberal or conservative judge i'd be just as pissed at those attacking someone for unfounded accusations. "guilty until proven innocent" is going to be a stain on these times and all the whack-a-doodles who are shouting and screaming and calling him a rapist are pretty much idiots and show it with every scream.

so - take away the accusations of recent note - can *you* tell me which of his decisions you can point to lead you to believe he's not the right man or the job, or like most are you just saying it cause that's what the left needs to be saying right now?

Please explain this theory of yours in detail. I’m sure many of us are looking for a good laugh this morning

Democrats have gerrymandered the shit out of Illinois and Maryland, you dumb ass. The only reason why there are more states gerrymandered by the Republicans is because you had a crappy election year in 2010 and the Republicans controlled more assemblies when it came time for redistricting. You’ve had plenty of other states you carved up in the past the same way then the Republicans took over and redid it in their favor, but funny how none of you ever bitched about this until you no longer had the advantage

No, it comes pre-gerrymandered, giving more weight to states with more white people.

Wyoming gets 1 elector for every 200,000 people and California gets one for every 600,000 people.

That's fucked up.

Right, because that’s exactly what they were thinking when they created it, right? You might want to pull your head out of your ass. You are clearly oxygen deprived

And how exactly does one gerrymander the electoral college?

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences.

Too funny.

The only consequences will be significant block on all things Democrat. :auiqs.jpg:

Good, we need more perverts in power.
Perverts and dry drunks

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences.

Too funny.

The only consequences will be significant block on all things Democrat. :auiqs.jpg:

Well that is pretty much the case, isn't it?

Without Kavanaugh they'll all go to prison They're fighting for their lives They all took Putin's money

Fantastic. Good for Senator Daines. Making a point to be at his daughters wedding, but will fly back if needed. Works for me!

If he's confirmed he's confirmed. If he isn't then I'm Coney Barrett will be the next pick. She's even more conservative than Kavanaugh.

I'm sure the Dems will come up with something to oppose her. Probably not sexual misconduct but you never know.

Fantastic. Good for Senator Daines. Making a point to be at his daughters wedding, but will fly back if needed. Works for me!

Maybe he can keep going to China:

Daines spent 13 years with Procter & Gamble. After seven years managing operations in the United States, he moved his family to Hong Kong and China for six years opening factories to expand Procter & Gamble's Asian business.[8] During the 2014 campaign, this period became a campaign issue, with the Montana Democratic Party stating that he assisted the company in outsourcing U.S. jobs to China. Daines responded to this charge by saying that he created hundreds of jobs in Montana when he worked for RightNow Technologies.[9] In 1997, Daines left Procter & Gamble to join the family construction business in Bozeman. Three years later, Daines met Greg Gianforte, founder of RightNow Technologies, and was put in charge of running RightNow's customer care division.[5] Daines went on to become Vice President of North America Sales and Vice President of the Asia-Pacific division. During his tenure, the cloud-based software company became a publicly traded company and Bozeman's largest commercial employer. Daines remained with the company until March 2012, when he left to campaign full-time.[5]

Sounds like true GOP:
In August 2014, Walsh withdrew from the race following the publication of a New York Times article that accused him of plagiarism in a paper written as part of his masters degree work at the U.S. Army War College.

Last edited:
If he's confirmed he's confirmed. If he isn't then I'm Coney Barrett will be the next pick. She's even more conservative than Kavanaugh.

I'm sure the Dems will come up with something to oppose her. Probably not sexual misconduct but you never know.
Retired #SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens on Judge #Kavanaugh: “I’ve changed my views for reasons that have no really relationship to his intellectual ability or his record as a federal judge…I think that his performance during the hearings caused me to change my mind.”

Retired #SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens on Judge #Kavanaugh: “I’ve changed my views for reasons that have no really relationship to his intellectual ability or his record as a federal judge…I think that his performance during the hearings caused me to change my mind.”

Well good for him. Hope he enjoys retirement.

Oh and why should anyone care what his thoughts are??

I sure don't.

Forum List

Back