Kavanaugh Puts Senate Rats On The Spot

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
One of the Kavanaugh's main beefs is government agencies making law and a rigged judiciary that enforces them. Unknown, unelected bureaucrats telling us a low spot in the yard after a rain is a "wetland" and subject to their jurisdiction. Telling us how we must qualify to camp in our National forests and ignoring time-honored wisdom about how to keep those forests from burning down. What our immigration laws are and who can be sued out of existence by not playing along. An EPA and IRS that comes to your door in SWAT gear with the power to seize your possessions and never return them on a whim. The regulations during Dimocrat and weak GOP administrations almost choked our economy to death. And yet the Rat party keeps doing it....letting their legislative power be usurped. Why do they do it? So they're not accountable for anything, that's why. This is what the swamp is, what it's always been about along with getting enough insider stock tips from lobbyists to get rich. Kavanaugh will be proactive about this practice and that's what the Schumer/Durbin termites fear most...putting their name on something we'll hate them for.
q4yXp98.png

1479327332-screen_shot_2016-11-16_at_12.09.04_pm.png

All the hysteria over the pick has proved to be unwarranted. Trump could have put someone much more "conservative" in there if he wanted, but he didn't. I don't think Trump only made the pick to try to make the democrats look bad, but that's what this does. They went crazy about Roe v. Wade and Gay Rights and so on, and they got the guy closest to Anthony Kennedy that Trump had at his disposal.

Now they're going to continue with the crazy and come out all guns blazing against Kavanaugh for no other reason than that he was appointed by Trump.

You know almost every single photo picturing Schumer has a Dick Durban and a Patty Murray in it! All three are assholes!

• Banned
All the hysteria over the pick has proved to be unwarranted. Trump could have put someone much more "conservative" in there if he wanted, but he didn't. I don't think Trump only made the pick to try to make the democrats look bad, but that's what this does. They went crazy about Roe v. Wade and Gay Rights and so on, and they got the guy closest to Anthony Kennedy that Trump had at his disposal.

Now they're going to continue with the crazy and come out all guns blazing against Kavanaugh for no other reason than that he was appointed by Trump.

Kennedy was a reliable conservative vote other than on social issues where he changed his position over time. D.C. will wear a person down and it did him. Kavanaugh is FROM D.C., on the D.C. circuit, and knows how things work there where an outsider is easily lured into Rat traps on the social scene. He's going to turn out to the right of Kennedy which goes to show that Trump agitates his advisors, gets them arguing with each other until he hears what he believes is the best choice. Kavanaugh is the one who survived the crucible.

Tom Horn is echoing DarkFury in the Alt Right Talking Point Memo Brigade on Board.

This is a non-issue with Kavanaugh.

As many as seventeen dems may vote for Kavanaugh, allowing the dems to re-focus on immigration.

• Banned
Tom Horn is echoing DarkFury in the Alt Right Talking Point Memo Brigade on Board.

As many as seventeen dems may vote for Kavanaugh, allowing the dems to re-focus on immigration.

Since I don't follow Dark Fury, I have no idea what he's said about Kavanaugh....Keep kicking at that flea behind your ear, Jakey....you might even hit it by mistake.

Clarence Thomas is a smart guy but you almost forget about him because he barely opens his mouth. I was surprised how powerful a speaker Judge Kavanaugh is and I think it will work for him. Bye the way, my computer doesn't recognize the name Kavanaugh yet and I get a red underline for spelling but I'm sure the name will be a household word in the weeks to come.

Clarence Thomas is a smart guy but you almost forget about him because he barely opens his mouth. I was surprised how powerful a speaker Judge Kavanaugh is and I think it will work for him. Bye the way, my computer doesn't recognize the name Kavanaugh yet and I get a red underline for spelling but I'm sure the name will be a household word in the weeks to come.

Mine too....spell-check needs a reality check.

Since I don't follow Dark Fury, I have no idea what he's said about Kavanaugh....Keep kicking at that flea behind your ear, Jakey....you might even hit it by mistake.
Sure, Tom. You are the flea in DF's armpit. You are both following Alt Right talking points on this issue. You issued with minutes of each other with the same nonsense.

he could be much worse, farther right, and he's not....

Plus he has a lot of good experience as a judge...and he seems honest and decent.... and that's all I can ask for from a conservative leaning justice being picked by a Republican president.

Forum List

Back