🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

People like Kayla are prime recruits. Another example:

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

See a pattern here? ... In the U.S. these girls are recruited by 'professors' who teach bullshit university programs such as 'Peace Studies' and the like.

How Deported ISM Leader Tried New Trick to Enter Israel - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

I lost interest in all the outrage the second I found out Kayla was an ISM member. I doubt she wasn even kidnapped at all, now. I can understand a 12 year old getting fooled by these vermin, but not 26 year olds. they aren't 'innocent naive victims', they're willing and active intelligence agents for gangsters and murderers.

They most certainly can be innocent and naive. That all depends on your life experiences. If you were home schooled and only really hung out with your "church group" growing up, then you would certainly be quite naive as to the real world and how people actually behave.

ESPECIALLY if you have never left the country and have no real world experience outside of your small town or suburb, she probably thought ISIS was just misunderstood.

Claiming to be 'naive' is pretty much impossible in the internet age. They know who they're associating with and what they are.

Have you spoken to any young adults lately? internet or not alot of them are VERY damn niaeve and clueless about other cultures, which I imagine was the case with this young lady.

All the time. I don't see the Beaver Cleaver syndrome people keep claiming exists.

I look at it as a continuum. If everyone on the planet has a paper cut my family member comes first. If some person I have met before for who knows where it bleeding profusely and my closest family member has a paper cut I am going to try and stop the bleeding, not the paper cut. Everyone makes their own decision as to what has priority. Some people just like to watch.

Would you risk your life, or the life of your sons or daughters or grandkids, to rescue an American International Do-gooder in a place he or she had no business being in the first place?

Actually I would, and have. I wouldn't do so for a member of a terrorist group, but yes, no matter how stupid some tourist is, it's important to be seen taking care of your own,a nd making absolutely sure that not only every government knows it, they know there are dire consequences for either interfering or abetting harm on a hair of an American's head.

I'm surprised that anyone would become an adherent of a religion where killing or dying would even be considered to be its god's will.

there are NGO and church programs that help people that want to help others go to every corner of the earth for teaching, building, health, farming, solar and water projects, etc. Think of how many want to help with the Ebola crisis. How many have been involved in AIDS programs. How many have distributed food. Money alone does not fix what is broken, people do.

Yes, well they should stop that. It's putting innocent people in harm's way, obviously. They should NOT be encouraging young stupid girls to go to Syria and other dangerous areas. That is just sheer stupidity. Like I've said numerous times, there are many, many other places which are not located in war zones where people need help.

Have you noticed its always the pretty white young women that end up in hell holes like Syria and Iran? WHY?
My psychoanalysis is it is the 'pretty white young woman' guilt complex. They feel they have been overly blessed and must go help the less fortunate.

They're what's known as 'adventure tourists' by some wags, like journalists. It's mostly about naricissism and ego, and romanticizing the 'bad boys'. They aren't much concerned about the victims of their 'heroes'. It'sa bout the adrenaline rush they get from being 'dangerous' or near dangerous people.
I think that hypotheses has a lot of merit. Maybe they think because the are a pretty white young woman, and American, they are untouchable.

[QUOTE="Roadrunner, post: 10749273, member: 43730"
Would you risk your life, or the life of your sons or daughters or grandkids, to rescue an American International Do-gooder in a place he or she had no business being in the first place?

Actually I would, and have. I wouldn't do so for a member of a terrorist group, but yes, no matter how stupid some tourist is, it's important to be seen taking care of your own,a nd making absolutely sure that not only every government knows it, they know there are dire consequences for either interfering or abetting harm on a hair of an American's head.[/QUOTE]
Oops, did not know one of those people were actually present. :redface:

I'm surprised that anyone would become an adherent of a religion where killing or dying would even be considered to be its god's will.

there are NGO and church programs that help people that want to help others go to every corner of the earth for teaching, building, health, farming, solar and water projects, etc. Think of how many want to help with the Ebola crisis. How many have been involved in AIDS programs. How many have distributed food. Money alone does not fix what is broken, people do.

Yes, well they should stop that. It's putting innocent people in harm's way, obviously. They should NOT be encouraging young stupid girls to go to Syria and other dangerous areas. That is just sheer stupidity. Like I've said numerous times, there are many, many other places which are not located in war zones where people need help.

Have you noticed its always the pretty white young women that end up in hell holes like Syria and Iran? WHY?
My psychoanalysis is it is the 'pretty white young woman' guilt complex. They feel they have been overly blessed and must go help the less fortunate.

They're what's known as 'adventure tourists' by some wags, like journalists. It's mostly about naricissism and ego, and romanticizing the 'bad boys'. They aren't much concerned about the victims of their 'heroes'. It'sa bout the adrenaline rush they get from being 'dangerous' or near dangerous people.

I can agree with that . . . with some people. However, this woman seems as if she really believed she was making a difference or something. I still say . . . naive. :)

People like Kayla are prime recruits. Another example:

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

See a pattern here? ... In the U.S. these girls are recruited by 'professors' who teach bullshit university programs such as 'Peace Studies' and the like.

How Deported ISM Leader Tried New Trick to Enter Israel - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

I lost interest in all the outrage the second I found out Kayla was an ISM member. I doubt she wasn even kidnapped at all, now. I can understand a 12 year old getting fooled by these vermin, but not 26 year olds. they aren't 'innocent naive victims', they're willing and active intelligence agents for gangsters and murderers.

They most certainly can be innocent and naive. That all depends on your life experiences. If you were home schooled and only really hung out with your "church group" growing up, then you would certainly be quite naive as to the real world and how people actually behave.

ESPECIALLY if you have never left the country and have no real world experience outside of your small town or suburb, she probably thought ISIS was just misunderstood.

Claiming to be 'naive' is pretty much impossible in the internet age. They know who they're associating with and what they are.

Have you spoken to any young adults lately? internet or not alot of them are VERY damn niaeve and clueless about other cultures, which I imagine was the case with this young lady.

All the time. I don't see the Beaver Cleaver syndrome people keep claiming exists.

That's because you don't know everyone. Do you know any super religious people? They can be quite naive.

Some religious people think that everyone has some "good" in them, and that they are the ones who can bring that out and "fix" them.

That and they think everyone in the world thinks the same, that people in Syria are exactly the same as Americans etc.

Some religious people think that everyone has some "good" in them, and that they are the ones who can bring that out and "fix" them.

That and they think everyone in the world thinks the same, that people in Syria are exactly the same as Americans etc.
They'd like to buy the world a Coke.

The world would just as soon cut their head off with a broken Coke bottle.

But you can't tell them jack-shit.

She was working in the refugee camps in Turkey. She entered Syria to help those trying to get to the camps. She got caught.
Rumors are that she was forced into a marriage, possibly raped and abuse. Now she is dead.
All you can do is try to defame her for her charity work? She had volunteered around the world, but for a few month helping palestinians now she is in collusion with terrorist?
She was an american killed while a prisoner of ISIS.

She was working in the refugee camps in Turkey. She entered Syria to help those trying to get to the camps. She got caught.
Rumors are that she was forced into a marriage, possibly raped and abuse. Now she is dead.
All you can do is try to defame her for her charity work? She had volunteered around the world, but for a few month helping palestinians now she is in collusion with terrorist?

She ran off at the mouth and spouted anti American venom while overseas, I think its ironic that alot of the Americans that get taken overseas all happened to be doing that too.

She ran off at the mouth and spouted anti American venom while overseas, I think its ironic that alot of the Americans that get taken overseas all happened to be doing that too.

If she is trying to help the refugee, she will tend to empathize with them to some extent. She sees the refugees hurt and struggling day to day. Speaking against some of what is happening is a natural thing. Because you disagree with a certain course america or the military is taking does not make one unamerican. Because you disagree with what POTUS says and does is not going to make you a traitor or terrorist.
Kayla wanted to help people. It does not make her a collaborator of radical murdering political and/or military groups.
I used to help palestinians, I was glad to be asked to act as a liaison, but because I also had friends among just about every political and military group, and statesmen from a number of countries, but there is a poster that thinks I am a fascist.
Without more factual information, don't defame her or assume she somehow deserved to die while a prisoner of ISIS. You are then giving legitimacy to the horrors carried out by ISIS and other radical groups.

Do you spout off at the mouth about at another drive or someone that steps on your toes?
When you are up close and see the result of violence, you tend to get angry. When you are able to step back look at the larger picture you might realized the car was swerving to avoid a bike, or the person that stepped on your toe tripped or sprained a ankle.

People here spout off at the mouth but are they going to join a militant group and become terrorist? Are they going to over throw the government? Are they going to go on a killing spree? We have the right to "spout off" when we see something we dislike or disagree with. It does not make us criminal or deserving of death. It is not a reason for verbal or physical abuse or threats. You disagree, you argue, you exchange information, you get frustrated and even angry. When it goes too far, the moderator steps in. Where was the editor or moderator correcting Kayla's words of the moment? Do you have proof she handled weapons or acted illegally? That she harmed anyone out of hate? That she did anything wrong? That she actually joined some terrorist group or was an accomplice or spy?

If she is trying to help the refugee, she will tend to empathize with them to some extent. She sees the refugees hurt and struggling day to day. Speaking against some of what is happening is a natural thing. Because you disagree with a certain course america or the military is taking does not make one unamerican. Because you disagree with what POTUS says and does is not going to make you a traitor or terrorist.
Kayla wanted to help people. It does not make her a collaborator of radical murdering political and/or military groups.
I used to help palestinians, I was glad to be asked to act as a liaison, but because I also had friends among just about every political and military group, and statesmen from a number of countries, but there is a poster that thinks I am a fascist.
Without more factual information, don't defame her or assume she somehow deserved to die while a prisoner of ISIS. You are then giving legitimacy to the horrors carried out by ISIS and other radical groups.

I don't think anyone is saying that AT ALL. What we are saying is that if you CHOOSE to go into a country like that, then you are on your own! Don't expect others to risk their lives to save your dumb ass.

Do you spout off at the mouth about at another drive or someone that steps on your toes?
When you are up close and see the result of violence, you tend to get angry. When you are able to step back look at the larger picture you might realized the car was swerving to avoid a bike, or the person that stepped on your toe tripped or sprained a ankle.

People here spout off at the mouth but are they going to join a militant group and become terrorist? Are they going to over throw the government? Are they going to go on a killing spree? We have the right to "spout off" when we see something we dislike or disagree with. It does not make us criminal or deserving of death. It is not a reason for verbal or physical abuse or threats. You disagree, you argue, you exchange information, you get frustrated and even angry. When it goes too far, the moderator steps in. Where was the editor or moderator correcting Kayla's words of the moment? Do you have proof she handled weapons or acted illegally? That she harmed anyone out of hate? That she did anything wrong? That she actually joined some terrorist group or was an accomplice or spy?

You are getting off track.

I don't think anyone is saying that AT ALL. What we are saying is that if you CHOOSE to go into a country like that, then you are on your own! Don't expect others to risk their lives to save your dumb ass.

I chose not to leave because I though I could help. Does that mean I deserved to be the target of car bombs or shot at?
I did not want to leave my family and live in what was a strange country to me. I was able to move around areas that were closed to many. I help a neighbor who was a nurse get to patients on the other side of the green line because they could not get out or reach a hospital. Should I be shot at or condemned? I spend a lot of time in the camps, I ate meals with those considered terrorist. I've seen the result of massacre of both/many sides, but does that make me a murder or collaborator? I tried to stop the type of violence I witnessed so much of, but should I be attacked because of people I interacted with? Should I have become an assassin because I disagreed with the politics of a particular person? Because it might have prevented future horrors in the future? Should my job have been to kill instead of trying to reason or be a mediator of information that might bring about a ceasefire?
When everyone is killing each other, neighbors, friends, even family, should I not have tried to find some way to make them stop, or should I have condemned everyone and treated them all as criminals?
You can be an arm chair quarterback, but some people were in the middle trying to help in any way they can to be compassionate and understanding. To do the right thing in the middle of madness.
No it was not Kayla's country or her battle, but she went everywhere to help everyone she could. She was trying to do the right thing for others. Those she reached out to did not have to be family or even friends for her to care what happened to them. For her to have compassion.
If a building in on fire, you let those inside burn, do you wait in hope that someone else will go in to save the people, or do you take action to help as many people get out before they are consumed by the flames or smoke? They are not your family so you will let them die?
Is this really what is right? If one of them turned out to be a drug dealer, should you let everyone there die rather than save the dealer? How do you know which one is the dealer if you don't know those inside?
What did Kayla do that made her deserving of what happened to her in the hands of ISIS?

You are getting off track.

Really? What make Kayla so deserving of her fate in Syria? What makes her the villain instead of a victim? What did she do that was so wrong except care about other? Why should she be defamed in death?

I chose not to leave because I though I could help. Does that mean I deserved to be the target of car bombs or shot at?
I did not want to leave my family and live in what was a strange country to me. I was able to move around areas that were closed to many. I help a neighbor who was a nurse get to patients on the other side of the green line because they could not get out or reach a hospital. Should I be shot at or condemned? I spend a lot of time in the camps, I ate meals with those considered terrorist. I've seen the result of massacre of both/many sides, but does that make me a murder or collaborator? I tried to stop the type of violence I witnessed so much of, but should I be attacked because of people I interacted with? Should I have become an assassin because I disagreed with the politics of a particular person? Because it might have prevented future horrors in the future? Should my job have been to kill instead of trying to reason or be a mediator of information that might bring about a ceasefire?
When everyone is killing each other, neighbors, friends, even family, should I not have tried to find some way to make them stop, or should I have condemned everyone and treated them all as criminals?
You can be an arm chair quarterback, but some people were in the middle trying to help in any way they can to be compassionate and understanding. To do the right thing in the middle of madness.
No it was not Kayla's country or her battle, but she went everywhere to help everyone she could. She was trying to do the right thing for others. Those she reached out to did not have to be family or even friends for her to care what happened to them. For her to have compassion.
If a building in on fire, you let those inside burn, do you wait in hope that someone else will go in to save the people, or do you take action to help as many people get out before they are consumed by the flames or smoke? They are not your family so you will let them die?
Is this really what is right? If one of them turned out to be a drug dealer, should you let everyone there die rather than save the dealer? How do you know which one is the dealer if you don't know those inside?
What did Kayla do that made her deserving of what happened to her in the hands of ISIS?

And AGAIN, your imagination is running away with you.

YES, if you volunteer to go into a war zone, other people's children should not have to die to rescue YOUR dumb ass. End of story.

Forum List

Back