🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

People like Kayla are prime recruits. Another example:

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

See a pattern here? ... In the U.S. these girls are recruited by 'professors' who teach bullshit university programs such as 'Peace Studies' and the like.

How Deported ISM Leader Tried New Trick to Enter Israel - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

I lost interest in all the outrage the second I found out Kayla was an ISM member. I doubt she wasn even kidnapped at all, now. I can understand a 12 year old getting fooled by these vermin, but not 26 year olds. they aren't 'innocent naive victims', they're willing and active intelligence agents for gangsters and murderers.

They most certainly can be innocent and naive. That all depends on your life experiences. If you were home schooled and only really hung out with your "church group" growing up, then you would certainly be quite naive as to the real world and how people actually behave.

I'm surprised that anyone would become an adherent of a religion where killing or dying would even be considered to be its god's will.

there are NGO and church programs that help people that want to help others go to every corner of the earth for teaching, building, health, farming, solar and water projects, etc. Think of how many want to help with the Ebola crisis. How many have been involved in AIDS programs. How many have distributed food. Money alone does not fix what is broken, people do.

Yes, well they should stop that. It's putting innocent people in harm's way, obviously. They should NOT be encouraging young stupid girls to go to Syria and other dangerous areas. That is just sheer stupidity. Like I've said numerous times, there are many, many other places which are not located in war zones where people need help.

Have you noticed its always the pretty white young women that end up in hell holes like Syria and Iran? WHY?

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

See a pattern here? ... In the U.S. these girls are recruited by 'professors' who teach bullshit university programs such as 'Peace Studies' and the like.

I lost interest in all the outrage the second I found out Kayla was an ISM member. I doubt she wasn even kidnapped at all, now. I can understand a 12 year old getting fooled by these vermin, but not 26 year olds. they aren't 'innocent naive victims', they're willing and active intelligence agents for gangsters and murderers.

They most certainly can be innocent and naive. That all depends on your life experiences. If you were home schooled and only really hung out with your "church group" growing up, then you would certainly be quite naive as to the real world and how people actually behave.

ESPECIALLY if you have never left the country and have no real world experience outside of your small town or suburb, she probably thought ISIS was just misunderstood.

[QUOTE="aris2chat, post: 10748427, member: 35553"[/quote]

For two months, five years ago, walking children to school in hebron.

It's called 'establishing a cover', and isn't an indication she didn't know who and what she was working for.

Not exactly terrorist material

The support troops and propaganda disiminators are part of the organization as much as the gun and bomb toters are; they provide intelligence and further the goals just as efficiently. Goebbels never personally shot anybody, either.

Last edited:

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

ESPECIALLY if you have never left the country and have no real world experience outside of your small town or suburb, she probably thought ISIS was just misunderstood.

Claiming to be 'naive' is pretty much impossible in the internet age. They know who they're associating with and what they are.

I'm surprised that anyone would become an adherent of a religion where killing or dying would even be considered to be its god's will.

there are NGO and church programs that help people that want to help others go to every corner of the earth for teaching, building, health, farming, solar and water projects, etc. Think of how many want to help with the Ebola crisis. How many have been involved in AIDS programs. How many have distributed food. Money alone does not fix what is broken, people do.

Yes, well they should stop that. It's putting innocent people in harm's way, obviously. They should NOT be encouraging young stupid girls to go to Syria and other dangerous areas. That is just sheer stupidity. Like I've said numerous times, there are many, many other places which are not located in war zones where people need help.

Have you noticed its always the pretty white young women that end up in hell holes like Syria and Iran? WHY?

I don't know. Did she work for an organization or did she just go there on her own? Do you know?

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

Claiming to be 'naive' is pretty much impossible in the internet age. They know who they're associating with and what they are.

It is not. There are a lot of naive people in the world. I'm pretty sure she was there as a charity worker, not as a terrorist. Good grief.

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

Funny, I think that is exactly what she said about the Palestinians, that they are misunderstood victims of Israel and the western world. :rolleyes-41:

[QUOTE="aris2chat, post: 10748427, member: 35553"

For two months, five years ago, walking children to school in hebron.

It's called 'establishing a cover', and isn't an indication she didn't know who and what she was working for.

Not exactly terrorist material

The support troops and propaganda disiminators are part of the organization as much as the gun and bomb toters are; they provide intelligence and further the goals just as efficiently. Goebbels never personally shot anybody, either.[/QUOTE]

That is silly. She was a 26-year-old charity worker. She was just brainwashed into believing that these people would be appreciative of her help and probably didn't realize that they don't care at all about her. They HATE Americans, even the ones who might sympathize with them.

My psychoanalysis is it is the 'pretty white young woman' guilt complex. They feel they have been overly blessed and must go help the less fortunate.

My psychoanalysis is it is the 'pretty white young woman' guilt complex. They feel they have been overly blessed and must go help the less fortunate.

Well, for one thing, she really isn't THAT pretty that she needs to feel guilt. Lol. That is silly. She was average looking and actually kind of on the heavy side. :D

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

Have you spoken to any young adults lately? internet or not alot of them are VERY damn niaeve and clueless about other cultures, which I imagine was the case with this young lady.

Well, for one thing, she really isn't THAT pretty that she needs to feel guilt. Lol. That is silly. She was average looking and actually kind of on the heavy side. :D

The thing is in a country like Syria, her ratings go up. To ISIS fighters she looked like Kim Kardashian to them.

The thing is in a country like Syria, her ratings go up. To ISIS fighters she looked like Kim Kardashian to them.

Perhaps, but I was more or less addressing the poster's claim that she has something to feel guilty about. That is retarded, IMO. :D Women don't feel guilty for looking good unless they have a mental issue. In fact, it is the GOAL of most women to look attractive.

I don't know. Did she work for an organization or did she just go there on her own? Do you know?

I'm not sure, I am thinking it had to be through some organization to get the visa, travel arrangements etc she started off in Turkey first before going to Syria. I heard on CNN when she arrived in Syria doctors without borders told her its too dangerous and to return to Turkey, she chose to ignore their advice and stay in Syria. She was given plenty of warning about Syria and the type of people who were there, if she only just listened, smh.

Perhaps, but I was more or less addressing the poster's claim that she has something to feel guilty about. That is retarded, IMO. :D Women don't feel guilty for looking good unless they have a mental issue. In fact, it is the GOAL of most women to look attractive.

Well, you are right about that.

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

Funny, I think that is exactly what she said about the Palestinians, that they are misunderstood victims of Israel and the western world. :rolleyes-41:

The more I find out about this girl the more she seems like a terrorist sympathizer to be honest.

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

The more I find out about this girl the more she seems like a terrorist sympathizer to be honest.

You think? I don't know. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what she was up to when she was kidnapped. I can't help but think she might just have been brainwashed and naive. The thing is, it is these people's own governments why they suffer. It is not because of the United States. It is their own doing because they choose to remain ignorant, IMO.

It is not. There are a lot of naive people in the world. I'm pretty sure she was there as a charity worker, not as a terrorist. Good grief.

Charity to people who do not deserve it IS terrorism against those of us who are forced to support them or expected to feel sorry for them

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

You think? I don't know. It's hard to say without knowing exactly what she was up to when she was kidnapped. I can't help but think she might just have been brainwashed and naive. The thing is, it is these people's own governments why they suffer. It is not because of the United States. It is their own doing because they choose to remain ignorant, IMO.

I think her having a Syrian boyfriend who was also taken and released by ISIS speaks volume, but I have a feeling its more like what you said, she was probably brain washed and EXTREMELY niaeve about the Middle East in general and Islam. This goes to show that your own ignorance and stupidity can cost you your life.

Forum List

Back