🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

There's the door, just turn the knob.

Not quite as easy as that, bodecea. Did you know there are only certain US Consulates/Embassies where you can renounce your US Citizenship? That it requires at least two visits, and having another country's citizenship already in place before it can be done? Unfortunately the countries I'd like to go to are not ones that are currently handing our citizenship to current US citizens. That makes things considerably more difficult.

Iran allows dual US/Iranian citizenship, you could go there if you wanted to your just making up excuses because you are a spoiled American bitching about his cozy lifestyle.
Not unless they just changed that.

Not quite as easy as that, bodecea. Did you know there are only certain US Consulates/Embassies where you can renounce your US Citizenship? That it requires at least two visits, and having another country's citizenship already in place before it can be done? Unfortunately the countries I'd like to go to are not ones that are currently handing our citizenship to current US citizens. That makes things considerably more difficult.

Iran allows dual US/Iranian citizenship, you could go there if you wanted to your just making up excuses because you are a spoiled American bitching about his cozy lifestyle.

Yes, most countries have much more stringent regulations when it comes to immigration than America. We take just about anyone. Other countries are more particular. We should start being more particular too.

You should appreciate America. You are very lucky to live here.

Why would I appreciate this shithole? If you're going to play the "freedom of speech" card, that dog won't hunt. I wouldn't need freedom of speech if we didn't have the last 150 years of BS Government to rail against.

We have many freedoms that other countries don't have. Our justice system is much more fair (though far from perfect) than in a lot of other countries. We have a system of checks and balances. Other countries do not. We are a 1st world country. We have good jobs that pay well. Yes, we have freedom of speech. In some countries, you can get arrested or worse.
Our government cares about us? It that why we are about to go into WW III? Because the U.S. is looking our for the average American's best interests?

Lol. The United States looks out for the interests of the United States, not individual citizens.
Then you obviously aren't one of the citizens. Very few of us are unfortunately. Very, very few.

Why would I appreciate this shithole? If you're going to play the "freedom of speech" card, that dog won't hunt. I wouldn't need freedom of speech if we didn't have the last 150 years of BS Government to rail against.

We have many freedoms that other countries don't have. Our justice system is much more fair (though far from perfect) than in a lot of other countries. We have a system of checks and balances. Other countries do not. We are a 1st world country. We have good jobs that pay well. Yes, we have freedom of speech. In some countries, you can get arrested or worse.
Our government cares about us? It that why we are about to go into WW III? Because the U.S. is looking our for the average American's best interests?

Lol. The United States looks out for the interests of the United States, not individual citizens.
Then you obviously aren't one of the citizens. Very few of us are unfortunately. Very, very few.

What in the hell are you babbling about? Do you know? Lol. I am a United States citizen, doofus.

Sorry, I get tired of the "holier than thou" attitudes displayed on these kinds of websites. People who can't understand that countries have to do some unsavory things at times in the name of survival and for the good of everyone in the world. It's effing annoying as hell.

This isn't effing Candy Land. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there.

The 'unAmerican' cry is going to get really fierce pretty soon here. All the major media channels have caved.

What in the hell are you babbling about? Do you know? Lol. I am a United States citizen, doofus.
And this is why I realize Mueller is a false flag and you do not.

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death
She's dead. She was only of value to them when she was alive.
You are just about the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever had the misfortune of knowing. Go the fuck away!

I beg to disagree! This is the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have seen; Debbie Schlussel
Kayla Mueller: Dead ISIS Hostage Was Jew-Hating, Anti-Israel Bitch
Kayla Mueller Dead ISIS Hostage Was Jew-Hating Anti-Israel Bitch

I had heard that she had spoken out against America. She should have thought about what she was doing instead of getting all caught up in the propaganda. She was there to help those people, and look at how it ended. That should be a huge wake up call for everybody regarding that region of the world.

Was she a Rachel Corrie type?

Yes, most countries have much more stringent regulations when it comes to immigration than America. We take just about anyone. Other countries are more particular. We should start being more particular too.
I was referring to dual citizenship statement. I looked it up.
Iran Travel Warning
The Iranian government does not recognize dual citizenship and will not allow the Swiss to provide protective services for U.S. citizens who are also Iranian nationals.​

perhaps timmy treadwell syndrome

he thought he could be friends with the grizzly bears
So just before midnight on the day before Obama asks Congress to be able to put troops anywhere on the planet some two-bit news agency breaks the news Mueller was sold as a bride is pure just kinda happenstance.
The New York Daily News is a RW rag, it would never do anything to help Obama.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I was referring to dual citizenship statement. I looked it up.
Iran Travel Warning
The Iranian government does not recognize dual citizenship and will not allow the Swiss to provide protective services for U.S. citizens who are also Iranian nationals.​

And how does that negate what I said about other countries having more stringent regulations and expectations? I can't think of one other country that is as lax as the United States when it comes to immigration. What other country can you name that does some kind of amnesty program for illegal immigrants every 10 years or so?

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death
You are just about the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever had the misfortune of knowing. Go the fuck away!

I beg to disagree! This is the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have seen; Debbie Schlussel

I had heard that she had spoken out against America. She should have thought about what she was doing instead of getting all caught up in the propaganda. She was there to help those people, and look at how it ended. That should be a huge wake up call for everybody regarding that region of the world.

I don't think it will, we have had Americans taken hostage hiking in Iran, going into North Korea, ran over by a bulldozer in Israel etc etc etc its like Americans think when we go overseas people see as Captain America or something smh.

Americans definitely have Mighty Mouse Syndrome. People are applauded when they fight for any just cause or rights.We can criticize anything we want ( and do it daily lol)
Very sad she died & I admire her for wanting to help. I just cant believe anyone would be so naive to go over there like that.

I don't think it will, we have had Americans taken hostage hiking in Iran, going into North Korea, ran over by a bulldozer in Israel etc etc etc its like Americans think when we go overseas people see as Captain America or something smh.

Americans definitely have Mighty Mouse Syndrome. People are applauded when they fight for any just cause or rights.We can criticize anything we want ( and do it daily lol)
Very sad she died & I admire her for wanting to help. I just cant believe anyone would be so naive to go over there like that.

are you surprised by how many go over there to kill and die in a mistaken belief it is allah's will?

I'm surprised that anyone would become an adherent of a religion where killing or dying would even be considered to be its god's will.

there are NGO and church programs that help people that want to help others go to every corner of the earth for teaching, building, health, farming, solar and water projects, etc. Think of how many want to help with the Ebola crisis. How many have been involved in AIDS programs. How many have distributed food. Money alone does not fix what is broken, people do.

People like Kayla are prime recruits. Another example:

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

See a pattern here? ... In the U.S. these girls are recruited by 'professors' who teach bullshit university programs such as 'Peace Studies' and the like.

How Deported ISM Leader Tried New Trick to Enter Israel - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

I lost interest in all the outrage the second I found out Kayla was an ISM member. I doubt she wasn even kidnapped at all, now. I can understand a 12 year old getting fooled by these vermin, but not 26 year olds. they aren't 'innocent naive victims', they're willing and active intelligence agents for gangsters and murderers.

Last edited:
are you surprised by how many go over there to kill and die in a mistaken belief it is allah's will?

I disagree that they are 'mistaken'; I think they are just sociopaths looking for a pretext to murder somebody and get away with it.

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

See a pattern here? ... In the U.S. these girls are recruited by 'professors' who teach bullshit university programs such as 'Peace Studies' and the like.

I lost interest in all the outrage the second I found out Kayla was an ISM member. I doubt she wasn even kidnapped at all, now. I can understand a 12 year old getting fooled by these vermin, but not 26 year olds. they aren't 'innocent naive victims', they're willing and active intelligence agents for gangsters and murderers.

For two months, five years ago, walking children to school in hebron.

Not exactly terrorist material

She was captured after one day in Syria.

I'm surprised that anyone would become an adherent of a religion where killing or dying would even be considered to be its god's will.

there are NGO and church programs that help people that want to help others go to every corner of the earth for teaching, building, health, farming, solar and water projects, etc. Think of how many want to help with the Ebola crisis. How many have been involved in AIDS programs. How many have distributed food. Money alone does not fix what is broken, people do.

Yes, well they should stop that. It's putting innocent people in harm's way, obviously. They should NOT be encouraging young stupid girls to go to Syria and other dangerous areas. That is just sheer stupidity. Like I've said numerous times, there are many, many other places which are not located in war zones where people need help.

chapman.jpg

Stop The ISM

That is utterly ridiculous to accuse these women of such things. They are just stupid.

Forum List

Back