🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

Plus I heard rumours she had a Syrian boyfriend who was also taken hostage with her but released almost right away, and that she converted to Islam either in Turkey or in captivity in Syria. Like I said theres alot we don't know, sounds like her boyfriend sold her to ISIS.

Plus I heard rumours she had a Syrian boyfriend who was also taken hostage with her but released almost right away, and that she converted to Islam either in Turkey or in captivity in Syria. Like I said theres alot we don't know, sounds like her boyfriend sold her to ISIS.
More like she was just some random American who happened to fit the qualifications for being a poster child for America going to war. Again.

So she was married off to an ISIS fighter? theres alot here we are not hearing.

It's totally plausible. In fact, I am quite sure that is probably what happened. She was more than likely raped and murdered long before they reported her as being dead. She was an attractive WOMAN. Any woman who would go to that part of the world, after KNOWING what happens to women over there and HOW they are treated, has got to be dumb. I don't care if she wanted to "help." People need to start using their brains. Stay out of places like that. Let their OWN people help them. That place is a hell hole, and there are plenty of other people around the world who are not living in war zones that also need help.

There are plenty of people here in the US that need help, I just don't see this need Americans feel to go halfway across the world to help people that hate them in third world shit holes. Also I am willing to bet she was raped ALOT before she was killed by a whole bunch of ISIS members, these men rarely get to see white western women like her so I bet it wasn't good.

Yeah, it's really horrible to think about what she might have gone through. :( I can't help but feel a little angry with her for going there. I can't imagine what her family must be going through now.

So she was married off to an ISIS fighter? theres alot here we are not hearing.

It's totally plausible. In fact, I am quite sure that is probably what happened. She was more than likely raped and murdered long before they reported her as being dead. She was an attractive WOMAN. Any woman who would go to that part of the world, after KNOWING what happens to women over there and HOW they are treated, has got to be dumb. I don't care if she wanted to "help." People need to start using their brains. Stay out of places like that. Let their OWN people help them. That place is a hell hole, and there are plenty of other people around the world who are not living in war zones that also need help.

There are plenty of people here in the US that need help, I just don't see this need Americans feel to go halfway across the world to help people that hate them in third world shit holes. Also I am willing to bet she was raped ALOT before she was killed by a whole bunch of ISIS members, these men rarely get to see white western women like her so I bet it wasn't good.

Yeah, it's really horrible to think about what she might have gone through. :( I can't help but feel a little angry with her for going there. I can't imagine what her family must be going through now.

The last months of her life must have been extreme hell, I heard what these guys had done to the Yazidi women and it was not pretty. The sad thing is this was totally unavoidable, she did not have to die. Theres plenty of people you can help right here in the States, I can only imagine what her family is going through.

Geez, that's terrible. It's important to remember that women are not really considered people over there, but more of a commodity.

There's the door, just turn the knob.

Not quite as easy as that, bodecea. Did you know there are only certain US Consulates/Embassies where you can renounce your US Citizenship? That it requires at least two visits, and having another country's citizenship already in place before it can be done? Unfortunately the countries I'd like to go to are not ones that are currently handing our citizenship to current US citizens. That makes things considerably more difficult.

Not quite as easy as that, bodecea. Did you know there are only certain US Consulates/Embassies where you can renounce your US Citizenship? That it requires at least two visits, and having another country's citizenship already in place before it can be done? Unfortunately the countries I'd like to go to are not ones that are currently handing our citizenship to current US citizens. That makes things considerably more difficult.

You should appreciate America. You are very lucky to live here.

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death
She's dead. She was only of value to them when she was alive.
You are just about the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever had the misfortune of knowing. Go the fuck away!

I beg to disagree! This is the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have seen; Debbie Schlussel
Kayla Mueller: Dead ISIS Hostage Was Jew-Hating, Anti-Israel Bitch
Kayla Mueller Dead ISIS Hostage Was Jew-Hating Anti-Israel Bitch

Why would I appreciate this shithole? If you're going to play the "freedom of speech" card, that dog won't hunt. I wouldn't need freedom of speech if we didn't have the last 150 years of BS Government to rail against.

Why would I appreciate this shithole? If you're going to play the "freedom of speech" card, that dog won't hunt. I wouldn't need freedom of speech if we didn't have the last 150 years of BS Government to rail against.

We have many freedoms that other countries don't have. Our justice system is much more fair (though far from perfect) than in a lot of other countries. We have a system of checks and balances. Other countries do not. We are a 1st world country. We have good jobs that pay well. Yes, we have freedom of speech. In some countries, you can get arrested or worse.

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

You are just about the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever had the misfortune of knowing. Go the fuck away!

I beg to disagree! This is the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have seen; Debbie Schlussel

I had heard that she had spoken out against America. She should have thought about what she was doing instead of getting all caught up in the propaganda. She was there to help those people, and look at how it ended. That should be a huge wake up call for everybody regarding that region of the world.

We have many freedoms that other countries don't have. Our justice system is much more fair (though far from perfect) than in a lot of other countries. We have a system of checks and balances. Other countries do not. We are a 1st world country. We have good jobs that pay well. Yes, we have freedom of speech. In some countries, you can get arrested or worse.
Our government cares about us? It that why we are about to go into WW III? Because the U.S. is looking our for the average American's best interests?

Iran allows dual US/Iranian citizenship, you could go there if you wanted to your just making up excuses because you are a spoiled American bitching about his cozy lifestyle.

Our government cares about us? It that why we are about to go into WW III? Because the U.S. is looking our for the average American's best interests?

Lol. The United States looks out for the interests of the United States, not individual citizens.

Iran allows dual US/Iranian citizenship, you could go there if you wanted to your just making up excuses because you are a spoiled American bitching about his cozy lifestyle.

Probably the kind of person who wouldn't be happy no matter WHERE he lived. Lots of miserable people in the world, unfortunately.

Spoken like a typical spoiled western brat.

Him and his first world problems. :D People just don't realize how lucky they are to live in America.

I had heard that she had spoken out against America. She should have thought about what she was doing instead of getting all caught up in the propaganda. She was there to help those people, and look at how it ended. That should be a huge wake up call for everybody regarding that region of the world.

I don't think it will, we have had Americans taken hostage hiking in Iran, going into North Korea, ran over by a bulldozer in Israel etc etc etc its like Americans think when we go overseas people see as Captain America or something smh.

Him and his first world problems. :D People just don't realize how lucky they are to live in America.

If you have time to sit on your fat butt and complain about your life on the internet, you probably have it pretty good lol.

If you have time to sit on your fat butt and complain about your life on the internet, you probably have it pretty good lol.

Exactly. What would he do without reliable high speed internet service!!! :ack-1:

Forum List

Back